Paris Police Department

Paris Police Department

Posted in the Paris Forum

Pissed Off

Hewitt, TX

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Is it just me or does it seem like Paris P.D. does not do their jobs properly? It's pretty bad when they don't even do a complete investigation and just take Paul Lester Wrecker Service at their word. If it would have been anybody else you can bet that they would have spent months doing a proper investigation before any charges were filed. Due to the improper investigation done by the P.D., they are trying to put an innocent man in jail on felony charges that would have never been brought up in the first place had Paris PD done a proper investigation. Its pretty bad when you can call the police department and file a report with no legitimate reason and still try to have someone thrown in jail because the P.D. did not do what they are paid to do. I truly feel sorry for the residence of Paris who entrust there rights and lives for that matter to the Paris Police Department.
Jim Crow

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 19, 2013
Pissed Off wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem like Paris P.D. does not do their jobs properly? It's pretty bad when they don't even do a complete investigation and just take Paul Lester Wrecker Service at their word. If it would have been anybody else you can bet that they would have spent months doing a proper investigation before any charges were filed. Due to the improper investigation done by the P.D., they are trying to put an innocent man in jail on felony charges that would have never been brought up in the first place had Paris PD done a proper investigation. Its pretty bad when you can call the police department and file a report with no legitimate reason and still try to have someone thrown in jail because the P.D. did not do what they are paid to do. I truly feel sorry for the residence of Paris who entrust there rights and lives for that matter to the Paris Police Department.
The Dirty Lesters. For most people it's three strikes and you're out. For The Dirty Lesters, its thirty strikes and you're out. The Lesters are part of the good old boy system and so are the police. The police are going to believe their own over anyone else.
cash

Clarksville, TX

#3 Nov 19, 2013
give till fridayi will get this fixed
Whoa Nellie

Neosho, MO

#4 Nov 21, 2013
I love it when people talk about police, and yet know nothing about how they operate. Anyone has the right to file a report or call police for anything. Just because a report was taken, doesn't mean anyone will be arrested, even if they are a suspect. It does have to be investigated and determined if charges should be filed. Unless you are familiar with Texas and Federal Law, City Ordinances and Police Policy and Procedure, who are you to say that they do not do their jobs properly. Maybe you should know what your attempting to bad mouth before you open your mouth and make yourself look ignorant.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5 Nov 21, 2013
Whoa Nellie wrote:
I love it when people talk about police, and yet know nothing about how they operate. Anyone has the right to file a report or call police for anything. Just because a report was taken, doesn't mean anyone will be arrested, even if they are a suspect. It does have to be investigated and determined if charges should be filed. Unless you are familiar with Texas and Federal Law, City Ordinances and Police Policy and Procedure, who are you to say that they do not do their jobs properly. Maybe you should know what your attempting to bad mouth before you open your mouth and make yourself look ignorant.
Ole Crow doesn't have to even open her mouth to look ignorant.
lol

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2013
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dirty Lesters. For most people it's three strikes and you're out. For The Dirty Lesters, its thirty strikes and you're out. The Lesters are part of the good old boy system and so are the police. The police are going to believe their own over anyone else.
Another garbage post from the local black racist..lol You realize that no one takes anything you say seriously don't you?
I know for a fact

Sumner, TX

#7 Nov 21, 2013
I've known policemen and deputies all my life and just recently I was working with one and I'm here to tell you a cop never gets a traffic ticket from another cop or highway patrols or deputies,as far as he was concerned ther was no speed limit.He did'nt even pay attention to the speed limits posted.When someone becomes a cop they are above the law.I know that for a fact.They also have been known to carry an drunk off duty officer home instead of giving him a dwi like everyone else gets when they drink and drive.They are above the law.
I know for a fact

Sumner, TX

#8 Nov 21, 2013
Whoa Nellie wrote:
I love it when people talk about police, and yet know nothing about how they operate. Anyone has the right to file a report or call police for anything. Just because a report was taken, doesn't mean anyone will be arrested, even if they are a suspect. It does have to be investigated and determined if charges should be filed. Unless you are familiar with Texas and Federal Law, City Ordinances and Police Policy and Procedure, who are you to say that they do not do their jobs properly. Maybe you should know what your attempting to bad mouth before you open your mouth and make yourself look ignorant.
I promise you I know how they operate.They are above the law.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#9 Nov 21, 2013
You really promise, pinky promise? Please tell us how you are the expert on this subject.
weeeeeee

Paris, TX

#10 Nov 21, 2013
TheChupacabra wrote:
You really promise, pinky promise? Please tell us how you are the expert on this subject.
You tell em Hank.
QUESTION

Paris, TX

#11 Nov 22, 2013
IMO, just how big, fat and sloppy looking will this city let the chief get before they force him to do something about his looks. IMO, he reflects a bad look for the city and his officers beneath him. wha if they all got as big as he is?
Duh

Paris, TX

#12 Nov 22, 2013
QUESTION wrote:
IMO, just how big, fat and sloppy looking will this city let the chief get before they force him to do something about his looks. IMO, he reflects a bad look for the city and his officers beneath him. wha if they all got as big as he is?
I never booted ur big greasy momma out the sack. Don't be a hater!!!
QUESTION

Paris, TX

#13 Nov 23, 2013
ain't no room in his sack with him except "his rosy palm and her five sisters"

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#14 Nov 23, 2013
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dirty Lesters. For most people it's three strikes and you're out. For The Dirty Lesters, its thirty strikes and you're out. The Lesters are part of the good old boy system and so are the police. The police are going to believe their own over anyone else.
You're the only one calling them the dirty Lesters. The grandfather, uncle or whatever they were were called the "Dirty Twins", but not all Lesters are dirty as you imply. I've known some who were as clean as I am.
What would be found if someone were to look under your beds or behind your furniture? We could call you dirty Jim or dirty Cibil. You've attempted to brand an entire clan with your silly name calling and you don't even know what you're talking about.
haaaa

Paris, TX

#15 Feb 17, 2014
Boswell is a jerk and a cheater. so is bankston
Paris has really hot cops

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2014
Everytime I see a cop I unbutton my shirt, put on some extra eye liner and perfume. Fantasize about one of the deputies making me do extra things on the sobriety test or cuffing me to a tree to pat me down. I'm all flushed now and wet thinking of smelling their crisp starched uniforms and cold black leather belts where keys, handcuffs, pepper spray and that nasty taser waiting to be used before the latex glove search. These guys have extremely hard knobs, I mean jobs. Ok enough fantasy I have to get back to driving this Peter built truck.
double ds

Paris, TX

#18 Feb 17, 2014
haaaa wrote:
Boswell is a jerk and a cheater. so is bankston
I have been approached, just sayin'. Yeah they are jerk oFFFFs and only one that might add is blount but he isn't PPD.
Duh

Paris, TX

#19 Feb 17, 2014
Paris has really hot cops wrote:
Everytime I see a cop I unbutton my shirt, put on some extra eye liner and perfume. Fantasize about one of the deputies making me do extra things on the sobriety test or cuffing me to a tree to pat me down. I'm all flushed now and wet thinking of smelling their crisp starched uniforms and cold black leather belts where keys, handcuffs, pepper spray and that nasty taser waiting to be used before the latex glove search. These guys have extremely hard knobs, I mean jobs. Ok enough fantasy I have to get back to driving this Peter built truck.
How many names you gonna post under Chupacabra, lol, and the various other names you use? Whaddup Hank? You still pretending to be a woman sweetpants? How many women do you have chained up in your basement? Can you say Silence of the Lambs? LOLOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth heads on 5th 46 min blankspace 1
How to get a local KKK Chapter? (Oct '08) 1 hr Kknoledgek 292
Remember Officer Wooten that patroled Mirabeau (Feb '09) 1 hr Bob 33
Bonds and More Taxes 3 hr Ouch 6
What's coming in front of the new hotel? 3 hr Guess 4
Mother of the Month 4 hr Oh lawd 52
Reward for Inquisitor 5 hr ohmymy 2
Ted Cruz is a Liar 7 hr Tactics 86

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages