counseling
Need a counselor

Irving, TX

#1 Jan 27, 2011
We need a good counselor for some family stuff ... who are the best ones in town?
Answer

Paris, TX

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Tim Reiger or Rose Wehrman
Know him

Morgan, TX

#4 Jan 28, 2011
Tim Reiger is a good man and I feel would be a good Counselor. A Christian Counselor is for sure needed in these days on family matters.

Tim has his head on his shoulders. Some of these others do not. All they know is about someone named Freud who was crazy himself.

Anadarko, OK

#5 Jan 28, 2011
I am in need of a marriage counselor for myself. My husband and I have split up, I don't have many friends and needed someone to help me work through this.
beenthere

Paris, TX

#6 Jan 28, 2011
Rose is very good
Just me

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 28, 2011
Rose is a good honest person. She doesn't take sides but gives her opinion
.she is the reason my husband and are still married.she gave us the communication skills to get though a very righ time.
In Reality

Gainesville, TX

#8 Jan 29, 2011
I would personally go out of town if you want your personal business kept quiet.
I have witnessed employees that have worked for counselors in town gossiping about patients. The counselor maybe are trust worthy but some of their employees are not. It's hard enough trusting the counselor but even harder when you have to worry if your personal business will be aired all over town.
Sad but wiser

Dallas, TX

#9 Mar 14, 2011
Newbie wrote:
I am in need of a marriage counselor for myself. My husband and I have split up, I don't have many friends and needed someone to help me work through this.
Rose had an affair with my husband who sought her advise regarding our marriage. You can confirm with her husband.
Be Very Careful

Paris, TX

#10 Jun 1, 2011
Do Not Use Allied Counseling for any kind of counseling the conselor out there had an affair with my husband while we were in counseling
Susie Q

Paris, TX

#11 Jun 1, 2011
Pam Russell is a very good counselor.

Since: May 11

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jun 1, 2011
Haha I need to get me and my wife in to see those allied counselors then
Hey u fool

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2011
Me2fool wrote:
Haha I need to get me and my wife in to see those allied counselors then
. You mean you have a woman? Is she deaf dumb and blind? Maybe you verbally beat her down... Hmmm... You remind me of my evil grandfather. He died and went to hell. Maybe you too will befriend each other when you get there. Cheers me2fool...mellow out and quit being so stupid.

Since: May 11

United States

#14 Jun 1, 2011
Hey u fool wrote:
<quoted text>. You mean you have a woman? Is she deaf dumb and blind? Maybe you verbally beat her down... Hmmm... You remind me of my evil grandfather. He died and went to hell. Maybe you too will befriend h other when you get there. Cheers me2fool...mellow out and quit being so stupid.
You must be the biggest loser on topix..
Larry Lickem

Bradenton, FL

#15 Jun 1, 2011
Me2fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the biggest loser on topix..
I think you have that title, but they do come in a close second.
Paris

United States

#16 Jun 2, 2011
Tammy Basinger is great too!
In the Know

Norman, OK

#17 Jun 2, 2011
Jennifer Durham is a great counelor.
words of wisdom

United States

#18 Jun 2, 2011
Stay miles away from a. corrigan. She is far from what she portrays her self as. If you need a counselor, you would be well advised to stay far,far away from her.'
La La 7

Paris, TX

#19 Aug 24, 2011
Jennifer Durham is one of the best counselors in town. She is very compassionate and understanding. She helped my child so much. We love her...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paris news 4 min Bo Know 9
Brenda Cherry 20 min Truth 6
North Lamar is so [email protected] UP 1 hr transpodirector 14
Texas Falls to ZOG 5 hr Conservative Texan 11
Deport mayor 9 hr TruthTalk 77
Bell 10 hr yea buddy 6
nl Mon Answer 2
Methodist Church Downtown Wants to Waste $1 Mil... Mon Grisham 65
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) Aug 17 Vesna 55

Paris Jobs