White Peoples Hero George Zimmerman

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jim Crow

Kennedale, TX

#1 Mar 18, 2013
George Zimmerman is the picture of what whites stereotype blacks as. He's a fat lazy violent slob with a criminal history and begging for handouts but yet he is the hero to whites. Zimmerman has gained over 100 pounds and neither he or his wife works. Now he's crying and claiming he's too fat to go to trial. Lol.
great

Mustang, OK

#2 Mar 18, 2013
He's nowhere near hero status with me and I'm white. Stop stereotyping 'whites'. You're just trying to stir up more trouble.
jme

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2013
im white also... and hes not my hero either.
INfo

Caddo Mills, TX

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Zimmerman is hispanic and jewish decent. Typical dumb crow, doesn't know anything about anyone other than what his fellow neo-nazi's tell him.
Jim Crow

Kennedale, TX

#5 Mar 18, 2013
great wrote:
He's nowhere near hero status with me and I'm white. Stop stereotyping 'whites'. You're just trying to stir up more trouble.
So you agree he is a murderer and should be sent to prison?
Jim Crow

Kennedale, TX

#6 Mar 18, 2013
jme wrote:
im white also... and hes not my hero either.
What about you, is Zimmerman a murderer who should be sent to prison?
Jim Crow

Kennedale, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2013
INfo wrote:
Zimmerman is hispanic and jewish decent. Typical dumb crow, doesn't know anything about anyone other than what his fellow neo-nazi's tell him.
Should Trayvon have been carrying an assault weapon and protected himself?
jme

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2013
In my opinion.. yes he IS a murderer and he SHOULD be sent to prison.
FYI

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Not my hero.

Mr. Martin was a juvenile who are typically prohibited from carrying weapons. But if legally permitted in FL, sure.

The public does not have enough evidence, it is for a jury to determine whether Mr. Zimmerman is guilty, not guilty and punishment, if any.
Lexicon

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Mar 19, 2013
No, he is not a murderer. He was attacked and badly beaten by a young thug that the liberal press and militant blacks tried to portray as some innocent little child that was murdered and it is a lie. Had the media been honest and posted a real picture of him instead of a picture when he was a child, a lot of people would not have been such a deal. He was a little doper thug that jumped on the wrong man. And what is the crap about an assault weapon crowbait? He was shot one time with a small caliber pistol after he beat a man half his size almost unconcious. You are such a racist hypocrite. You try to push a lie when there are many, many true stories of blacks murdering blacks, whites, mexicans, and every other race but you never get excited about that do you? Martin got what he deserved and if more people would do the same thing, there would be a lot less crime on our streets. He is not a hero, just a man defending himself.
Not really

Arlington, TX

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Jim your such a dummy, unless you were there during the incident your talking about you don't know if Zimmerman is a murderer or not . But in usual Jim fashion you usually side with who ever has the darkest skin color. Zimmerman doesn't look white to me as if it matters
great

Mustang, OK

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree he is a murderer and should be sent to prison?
as with most things it isn't so black and white but considering the situation I think he does deserve jail time. if he hadn't been harassing that kid he would have never gotten beat up so he would never have needed to defend himself.
Hmmm

Rockwall, TX

#13 Mar 19, 2013
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
What about you, is Zimmerman a murderer who should be sent to prison?
The court will decide.
FYI

Houston, TX

#14 Mar 19, 2013
great wrote:
<quoted text>
...I think he does deserve jail time.
Interesting, you, like the person to whom you respond and you're not alone, convict based on media reports. Many of those reports have proven wrong since the event.

Pro tip, never rely on media reporting of legal matters.
great

Mustang, OK

#15 Mar 19, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, you, like the person to whom you respond and you're not alone, convict based on media reports. Many of those reports have proven wrong since the event.
Pro tip, never rely on media reporting of legal matters.
you forgot the part of me saying it isn't black and white and obviously the grey area is the unknown but based on the situation as I know it which I also said and you left out I think he deserves jail time.
NoNoNo

Dallas, TX

#16 Mar 19, 2013
He defended himself and that is what any sane person would do. He was getting in his car ( truck?) to leave when the punk assaulted him. I say hooray for him. Only a stupid idiot would let someone kill them when he could defend himself. Sorry the MAN had to die, but when it comes down to " me or you " you all know very well you would do the same thing.
FYI

Houston, TX

#18 Mar 19, 2013
great wrote:
<quoted text>
you[sic] forgot the part...
I forgot nothing. Your major point was he deserves jail which requires a conviction. Your minor caveat does not change your conclusion. You will send someone to jail based on what the media tells you.

Never trust media reporting of legal matters.
She she

Paris, TX

#19 Mar 19, 2013
Zimmerman is a wet back with Cajun roots. his mama was a slave owner
great

Mustang, OK

#20 Mar 19, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot nothing. Your major point was he deserves jail which requires a conviction. Your minor caveat does not change your conclusion. You will send someone to jail based on what the media tells you.
Never trust media reporting of legal matters.
so where are you getting your information if not the media?
FYI

Houston, TX

#21 Mar 19, 2013
great wrote:
<quoted text>
so[sic] where are you getting your information if not the media?
What little I know I, of course, got from the media. However, I make no judgments based on that information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If You Commit a Crime 22 min dad 19
P.T.R.Assisted Living Paris, Tx 2 hr Tired Employee 10
I Guess We're Not Allowed To Talk About It 5 hr yep 8
Lake Tawakoni 5 hr Nikki 7
Best dance studio in town? 5 hr Wrong 15
What happened to Ail Burress 6 hr Nikki 306
Lying press 6 hr FYI 7
Meth Head Murders Workers 10 hr FYI 41
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Mon Batgirl 185

Paris Jobs