#1 Feb 6, 2013
Under new management? Why?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Well

Paris, TX

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Ate there last night......sad to say it was terrible! Waitress said that it did have new owners :(

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anon

Paris, TX

#3 Feb 7, 2013
ate there last week for the first time since the first week or 2 it was open. my food was fine. Either I got lucky, or you got unlucky
customer

Paris, TX

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Last couple of times I've eaten there it just wasn't good. They improved the bread, but food was very bland. I was disappointed because when they first opened it was much better.
Lexicon

Paris, TX

#5 Feb 8, 2013
I tried it one time and it just was not good. I guess I should try it again but hate to waste money.
yep

Paris, TX

#6 Feb 9, 2013
customer wrote:
Last couple of times I've eaten there it just wasn't good. They improved the bread, but food was very bland. I was disappointed because when they first opened it was much better.
I don't know what's happened up there, but the food is going downhill. Last time I had eggplant parm and it was horrid.
what

Euless, TX

#7 Feb 11, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what's happened up there, but the food is going downhill. Last time I had eggplant parm and it was horrid.
What did you not like about it. And how long ago was this.
And

Talihina, OK

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Went on Sunday. Had the spinach pizza and split eggplant parm sub. Was really good. Can not vouch for other food items. Place was really crowded as well.
yep

Paris, TX

#9 Feb 11, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you not like about it. And how long ago was this.
Bland and tasteless is a good description. Marina sauce bland. Just bleh.
yep

Paris, TX

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Bad service too. Didn't even get one drink refill.
OK CAPPIZZIS

Dallas, TX

#12 Feb 11, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>Bland and tasteless is a good description. Marina sauce bland. Just bleh.
Ok you are probably Cappizzi's lol

Roma's is def better than your food.
yep

Paris, TX

#13 Feb 12, 2013
And wrote:
Can't tell for sure if you are the family running capizzis or if your just typical Paris crab in the bucket "people".
You must be the people running Roma's. I am a customer and I hate Capizzis. It's worse than roma's. I liked Roma's when it first opened but the food is not good imo. Looks like there's several that agree with me. Improve your food and service if you don't want complaints.
Crab

Talihina, OK

#14 Feb 12, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the people running Roma's. I am a customer and I hate Capizzis. It's worse than roma's. I liked Roma's when it first opened but the food is not good imo. Looks like there's several that agree with me. Improve your food and service if you don't want complaints.
Yep, your a crab in the bucket. It's an inexpensive (not a four star) Italian restaurant. It's busy, it's better then the other pizza places in town, and you agree it's better then the the other place. Eat there, don't eat there, open your own better restaurant.
Bee bop

Palestine, TX

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Great pizza!
Tamu student

Shreveport, LA

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Roma's is still good, yes they've changed owners but the food and service is still great. We have been 4 times in the last few weeks and its still as good as before. The waiter said the chefs are the same, and the recipes are the same. I hope this continues.
friend

United States

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Yes it is still same cooks and recipes and the original owner does come in periodically and check on everything because she really cared about the business and her customers. I am her friend/customer so I know. Everyone please continue to support them.
Customer

Paris, TX

#18 Feb 15, 2013
friend wrote:
Yes it is still same cooks and recipes and the original owner does come in periodically and check on everything because she really cared about the business and her customers. I am her friend/customer so I know. Everyone please continue to support them.
It is not as good nor is the service as good. It was wonderful when the previous lady owned it. It is fair now, but not up to the previous owner's quality. Wonder why she sold it?
lol

Paris, TX

#20 Feb 16, 2013
The new owner is sure busy putting bad judgeits on the posts he doesn't like and good ones on the ones he does. lol You better fix the problems up there or you will be oob.
no its not

Euless, TX

#21 Feb 16, 2013
lol wrote:
The new owner is sure busy putting bad judgeits on the posts he doesn't like and good ones on the ones he does. lol You better fix the problems up there or you will be oob.
That is not the new owner. He doesn't even know what Topix is. And he's a really nice guy so stop picking on him
lol

Paris, TX

#22 Feb 16, 2013
no its not wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the new owner. He doesn't even know what Topix is. And he's a really nice guy so stop picking on him
Sure he does, it's you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Lakes hospital and shopping mall 11 min Taxpayer 17
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min Liberal forever 18,787
Paris PD cause over $2000 in damage during sear... 1 hr Jack 55
How much does anytime fitness cost per month?? (Oct '10) 1 hr Demand to Know 320
paris fitness and aquatics (Sep '08) 1 hr Demand to Know 32
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fossilfarts 386
City of Paris Vehicles 2 hr wth 15
Abbott received $1mil from Paris PEDC 6 hr Not really 39
Shoot out in Blossom 9 hr wallabo 82
pickle needs to resign 13 hr Rita 24

Paris News Video

Paris Dating
Find my Match

Paris Jobs

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris