Prairiland coach

Since: Jan 12

Sulphur, OK

#1 Jan 29, 2012
I want to commend the Prairiland boys basketball coach for the way he handled the game with Cooper friday night. Cooper boys have no discipline on the court.
saw it

College Station, TX

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Cooper's #11 was allowed to stay on the court after a foul by a Prairiland player in which he gets up and attempts to confront the player by running his head and having to be pulled aside by referees. This same player later got a technical foul accessed but was allowed to play most of the remainder of the game by the Cooper coach and referees. That says it all right there. Prairiland boys held their cool and conducted themselves as they should have. They may have lost the battle but won the war when it comes to sportsmanship.
board president

Bessemer, AL

#3 Jan 29, 2012
No doubt prairiland has the most polite & caring coaches.

Since: Jan 12

Sulphur, OK

#4 Jan 29, 2012
Yes the referees and Cooper coach should have taken #11 out of the game. But they let him do as he pleased. The AD should have a talk with the coach about him letting his team act that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parking Lot across from Chilangos 9 min Grisham 35
Asking about stalking (Sep '11) 1 hr Grisham 168
Stalking information (Mar '13) 2 hr Grisham 28
Cyber Stalking (Aug '10) 2 hr Grisham 14
Deport mayor 6 hr Vote Bell 264
Men only 7 hr Lifer 174
Code Enforcement in Paris Texas (Aug '10) 12 hr Gwlynda 18

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance