United States

#6 Feb 21, 2013
oh boy wrote:
i told him ur askin. he not happy. he dont want to be found. he incogneeto
is he still in Paris I owe him money
oh boy

Paris, TX

#7 Feb 21, 2013
hes around ill just say that and no you dont oew him no money. he aint stupid. he knows who oews him money and who donte. Yur probabley one of those feds or alkohaul agents. either way aint nobody givin thomas up so forgit it.
Anonymous

United States

#8 Feb 21, 2013
I need to find him tell me what you know bout him might be reward. In it
Anonymous

United States

#9 Feb 21, 2013
oh boy wrote:
hes around ill just say that and no you dont oew him no money. he aint stupid. he knows who oews him money and who donte. Yur probabley one of those feds or alkohaul agents. either way aint nobody givin thomas up so forgit it.
you probably don't even know the man I'm looking for
oh boy

Kingsland, TX

#10 Feb 22, 2013
yea i kno him. and you aint gonna trick me. i tricked you. he reads this and knos your lookin for him. you messed up. now he jus goin to hide deeper. now go away.
Anonymous

United States

#12 Feb 22, 2013
oh boy wrote:
yea i kno him. and you aint gonna trick me. i tricked you. he reads this and knos your lookin for him. you messed up. now he jus goin to hide deeper. now go away.
he's not around is he I'll find him and I could be fed and don't like you if your not gonna tell me what I need to know don't respond or ill track who you are and get you
oh boy

United States

#13 Feb 23, 2013
HAHAHAHAAA you couldnt track a dinosaur in the snow. We win we win.
not funny

Forney, TX

#15 Feb 23, 2013
I just want to let oh boy know, I as well as all law abiding good citizens do not respect someone that would aide criminal elements from our great law enforcement agencies. We have not heard all the facts but it sounds very much like this Mr. Green is being sought for some very suspicious activities and you OH BOY are doing everything in your power to keep him from being found. Furthermore you make a mockery out of the whole process. I truely hope that justice is done despite your efforts to thwart the good in our society.
Please Mr. Junkhead dont let someone like oh boy prevent you from seeing to it this criminal is found. Oh boy is nothing more than a mere varmint that needs to be dealt with also.
Sincerely, lover of right and all that is good.
Jar rock

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Dec 20, 2013
It's funny as shit y'all snitching over topics trust me Paris tx is getting wilder and wilder every day and the dude that said u owe him money u fucked ur self u gave urself up well I was just looking and found this ish so I had to put my two cents in
look

Ashburn, VA

#17 Dec 30, 2013
isn't he one of the owners of crosswire now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank theft 5 min FYI 19
Big daddy's 8 min Dirt in my boots 2
Turner Pipe 5 hr Hand 6
Whatever Happened to... 6 hr Citrus and Bananas 1
Margie bowling 6 hr Real 2
Disturbing 6 hr Cloned 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr InPhartx 1,129
Taking forever 10 hr Because 14
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Feb 20 Batgirl 185

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages