of 14
Next Last
Turner Racism

Alvarado, TX

#1 Apr 14, 2010
Soooo

Paris, TX

#2 Apr 14, 2010
That means nothing,you still could have made the noose and wrote on the wall yourself.
Whatever

Grapevine, TX

#3 Apr 14, 2010
Soooo wrote:
That means nothing,you still could have made the noose and wrote on the wall yourself.
Only the guilty are in denial. Maybe thats your nature so your okay with being a racist.
Turner Racism

Alvarado, TX

#4 Apr 14, 2010
Soooo wrote:
Its had helments with the Confederate flag on it and a big confederate flag in the middle of the room. N word written all over the place. Threats against Obama. You think somebody snuck in through security and put it all there without any of the bosses seeing it?
Turner Racism

Alvarado, TX

#5 Apr 14, 2010
helmets
DICK

Blossom, TX

#6 Apr 14, 2010
Turner Racism wrote:
<quoted text>
Its had helments with the Confederate flag on it and a big confederate flag in the middle of the room. N word written all over the place. Threats against Obama. You think somebody snuck in through security and put it all there without any of the bosses seeing it?
karl where do you stay at fool? i'm about ready to let you wear a azz beating you lying P.O.S
DICK

Blossom, TX

#7 Apr 14, 2010
karl where stay at? i'm about ready to let you wear an azz beating you liar!!!!!!!!!!
The truth

Venus, TX

#8 Apr 14, 2010
America is a racist country - when will you good ole caucasian boys mature enough to accept the truth - all caucasians in paris texas are racist - this is not the last of this fight - we are going to chase you mf's right back to the caves where you come from - we do not expect racists to admit that they are racist - that's part of the problem -you low life caucasians won't admit you'll have a problem, therefore it's difficult for Africans in america to work with you'll to exercise the devil out of you'll - you caucasians have lost your minds with the election of President Obama - caucasians in paris are the mose evil fools on the face of the earth - i must admit that there are a few good caucasians in paris - their address is evergreen cementary - "f" all of you'll - this isn't all that's in store for paris - stay tuned devils
The truth

Venus, TX

#9 Apr 14, 2010
(correction)are the most
omgah

Royse City, TX

#10 Apr 14, 2010
The truth = Cibil War! You totally just showed yourself with your use of the words devils and fools.. you're such a simpleton. Seriously, do have to combine you and all? Is it that hard to type out?
Curiousity

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 14, 2010
The truth wrote:
America is a racist country - when will you good ole caucasian boys mature enough to accept the truth - all caucasians in paris texas are racist - this is not the last of this fight - we are going to chase you mf's right back to the caves where you come from - we do not expect racists to admit that they are racist - that's part of the problem -you low life caucasians won't admit you'll have a problem, therefore it's difficult for Africans in america to work with you'll to exercise the devil out of you'll - you caucasians have lost your minds with the election of President Obama - caucasians in paris are the mose evil fools on the face of the earth - i must admit that there are a few good caucasians in paris - their address is evergreen cementary - "f" all of you'll - this isn't all that's in store for paris - stay tuned devils
You my friend just proved that you are the true racist... I'm caucasion And live in Paris... I have absolutely no problems nor judgements on African Americans .... You are the problem with this country ... Hate can't just be erased but through compromise and understanding, every American can grow through hate.... If you are willing to unclench your fist, there are those of us willing to embrace.
white

Alvarado, TX

#12 Apr 15, 2010
Curiousity wrote:
<quoted text>
You my friend just proved that you are the true racist... I'm caucasion And live in Paris... I have absolutely no problems nor judgements on African Americans .... You are the problem with this country ... Hate can't just be erased but through compromise and understanding, every American can grow through hate.... If you are willing to unclench your fist, there are those of us willing to embrace.
If you dont see anything wrong with the n word, confederate flag, nooses, and etc found out at turner, youre racist. You dont have to admit youre racist but you are. If you defend turner, youre racist. If you attack the people who complained at turner, youre racist. Most white people who have said anything about the turner situation have did all those things, attack and defend. Therefore you can get offended and throw fits all you want but most of the whites in Paris are racist. If you dont want to be seen that way, stop behaving that way.
What a Shame

Round Rock, TX

#13 Apr 15, 2010
The truth wrote:
You are the racist! I live in Paris and I am white but I AM NOT RACIST!!! I have not taught my children to be racist either. I believe in live and let live...do unto others as you would want others to do unto you! If you truly believe that every single white person in Paris, Texas is racist then you are the very problem and epitomy of racism to the fullest extent. This country was built by people from different countries, ideas, and beliefs therefore no true person of any color OWNS this country! And by the way...I voted for Obama...so see..your words are clearly UNTRUE and UNFOUNDED!!!!!!
white

Alvarado, TX

#14 Apr 15, 2010
DICK wrote:
karl where stay at? i'm about ready to let you wear an azz beating you liar!!!!!!!!!!
Are you going to beat up the EEOC too? They sided with Karl.
i am crazy too

Paris, TX

#15 Apr 15, 2010
we are going to end up losing turner ind here in town if we cant get this settled and i know for a fax that everyone is not racist i am not i have very good friends that are black . but if you would look in a dictionary under the N word you will see that N's comes in all colors. which are not only black
Turner Employees

Dodd City, TX

#16 Apr 15, 2010
Has anybody else who works at Turner seen this stuff? Just curious.
Turner Employees

Dodd City, TX

#17 Apr 15, 2010
Seriously. That rebel flag, or whatever the hell its called, looks like its painted on a permanent fixture. I would like to know if thats really out there.
Turner Employees

Dodd City, TX

#18 Apr 15, 2010
The truth wrote:
Wow! You're real mature.
booga

Rockwall, TX

#19 Apr 15, 2010
white wrote:
<quoted text>
If you dont see anything wrong with the n word, confederate flag, nooses, and etc found out at turner, youre racist. You dont have to admit youre racist but you are. If you defend turner, youre racist. If you attack the people who complained at turner, youre racist. Most white people who have said anything about the turner situation have did all those things, attack and defend. Therefore you can get offended and throw fits all you want but most of the whites in Paris are racist. If you dont want to be seen that way, stop behaving that way.
If whites don't kiss blacks asses then we're all racist. Count me as a RACIST because I won't kiss yours or anyone else thats black KUFU!
Turner Employees

Dodd City, TX

#20 Apr 15, 2010
white wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what crowd you run with, but working class Paris has some of the most honest, friendly, and hard working people I have ever met. I've lived all over the world so I've got plenty to compare with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D&D 5th Edition 3 min Patrick 3
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 6,502
Whew.. a more difficult word game... (Sep '09) 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,278
HPI bulding 8 hr job seeker 1
Ok To Give The Wife A Sleeping Pill To Have Sex? (Jun '09) 8 hr tired 137
teachers/coaches 8 hr tired 23
stop having babies. 8 hr tired 2
grandson 11 hr Assualt w Dead We... 14
Body found on 2648 13 hr easy 101
Sympathy for both the Sims and Morrison families 13 hr I heard 19

Paris News Video

Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:50PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship
Yahoo! Sports12:47 AM
No mailing it in as Cowboys top Redskins 44-17
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Watt leads Texans to 23-17 win over Jaguars - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:13 AM
Jerry Jones: No one knows what worries me about Dez Bryant contract