Powderly/Parker Elem.

Powderly/Parker Elem.

Posted in the Paris Forum

Just Curious

Dallas, TX

#1 May 2, 2012
What happened at Powderly about this afternoon? Care flight took someone off from AAron Parker playground. Ambulance brought them there.
Starlight

United States

#2 May 2, 2012
Just Curious wrote:
What happened at Powderly about this afternoon? Care flight took someone off from AAron Parker playground. Ambulance brought them there.
A shooting/stabbing on a county rd
oh no

Rockwall, TX

#3 May 2, 2012
Just Curious wrote:
what is going on in this town?? First Donna now this girl !!!
mellissa

Haslet, TX

#4 May 4, 2012
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text> A shooting/stabbing on a county rd
starlight- u dont know what ur talking about so im not sure why ur so quick to answer like u know. There was NO stabbing...i know cuz it was my family members. And I AM REPORTING YOU due to all of ur hateful comments n making things up that u know nothing abt...so if it doesnt concern u, then dont like u know abt it.
mellissa

Dallas, TX

#5 May 6, 2012
this is michelle napoli. i put my name next to any and every thing i say. as far as the folks that secretly write about me and my family, a big fat f""" you! i live my lifeunder a spotlight and theres not one of you ho's that add up to me. you sit back and judge in the safety of your home.you know where i live if you ever swell your b"""" up then come on down and talk s""" to my face. yea rite. we both no that wont happen huh neighbor. ive never met a person whose life is perfect and would love to meet you so i can f""" yours up so you might be able to understand real life s""".better yet, wait till that crazy b"""" comes back and maybe it wont be her she shoots. now you have more to think about ho. feel free to stop by neighbor. any and all complaints should be brought to me immediately so we can take care of it as soon as possible. thank you come again
the truth

Rockwall, TX

#6 May 7, 2012
mellissa wrote:
this is michelle napoli. i put my name next to any and every thing i say. as far as the folks that secretly write about me and my family, a big fat f""" you! i live my lifeunder a spotlight and theres not one of you ho's that add up to me. you sit back and judge in the safety of your home.you know where i live if you ever swell your b"""" up then come on down and talk s""" to my face. yea rite. we both no that wont happen huh neighbor. ive never met a person whose life is perfect and would love to meet you so i can f""" yours up so you might be able to understand real life s""".better yet, wait till that crazy b"""" comes back and maybe it wont be her she shoots. now you have more to think about ho. feel free to stop by neighbor. any and all complaints should be brought to me immediately so we can take care of it as soon as possible. thank you come again
WELL SAID..
after you for long time

United States

#7 May 17, 2012
Dam girl well said right to The point. Just wondering if you are still as sexual as you always. You used to look good enough to eat. Bet you still do. Been wonting you for years.
say it aint so

Paris, TX

#8 May 18, 2012
mellissa wrote:
Are you really an elementary school teacher?
after you for long time

United States

#9 May 19, 2012
Michelle how how is your mom doing. How are you doing how you see this and answer me back would like to talk with you
michelle

Dallas, TX

#10 May 19, 2012
after you for long time wrote:
Dam girl well said right to The point. Just wondering if you are still as sexual as you always. You used to look good enough to eat. Bet you still do. Been wonting you for years.
hay its michelle i just saw where u wrot sumthng. wats up sory bout the tex/typing. n e ways were all gud just waitn on mom so we can leav ths plac. 16 days so far
michelle

Dallas, TX

#11 May 19, 2012
after you for long time wrote:
Michelle how how is your mom doing. How are you doing how you see this and answer me back would like to talk with you
hay its michelle wats up
after you for long time

United States

#12 May 22, 2012
Sorry been working alot. So you wont to go for bike ride. Got a really pretty hd you would look good on back of.
after you for long time

United States

#13 May 28, 2012
Where you at. Hows your mom doing now she home yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Let the Dogs Out? 2 hr Shady 4
Court House statues 2 hr Demographics 182
Nikki 2 hr Escape from Hell 7
Paris trail emergency physicians 6 hr Yellow Pages 28
Neighbors 7 hr Amy Grisham 20
So long pedc 10 hr Seriously 16
Attention White People 12 hr Them 3

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance