shawnee underwood"s murder

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sandy

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Sep 20, 2009
what happened, who shot her,is the person in jail. she was a great friend to me i will miss her.
sandy

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Sep 20, 2009
i am up-set the person tht was shot i just posted was shawnee underwood
Friend

AOL

#3 Sep 20, 2009
There is a blog on Paris Topix about a shooting @ Waggoner Ranch in Manchester. You can go to that forum and find out anything you would like to know about it. It is sad, sorry you are just now hearing about it.
Read It 2

Paris, TX

#4 Sep 20, 2009
Go to clarksville tx. topix and look under shooting. There is alot of talk on it. It is sad.
Friend

AOL

#5 Sep 20, 2009
Page 5 on paris forum and page 7 on paris forum. Page 7 pretty much sums it up. There are only 12 blogs, and one of them tells the whole story. It is shooting in rr county 2 nite or something like that. It is close to the top and only 12 blogs. Hope this helps you out..
Read It 2

Paris, TX

#6 Sep 20, 2009
The statements are not from anyone who was actually there, on the Paris or Clarksville, Tx. Topix.
No one was

Paris, TX

#7 Sep 20, 2009
Well there wasn't any one there when the fight actually took place.
idabel

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Sep 21, 2009
carla harper charged with murder for killing shawnee
idabel

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Sep 21, 2009
idabel wrote:
carla harp charged with murder for killing shawnee
name carla harp sorry for type-o
wondering

Paris, TX

#10 Sep 21, 2009
The people who owned the property where the murder took place, were they not at home? Didn't they hear all this commotion?
Precious

Atlanta, GA

#11 Sep 21, 2009
Yes they were there and they tried several times to make her leave, she wouldn't leave so Carla left then Shawnee went after her, ran her off the road and beat her til she was blinded and told her to "beg for your life bitch" that's 1/4 of it..but you get the idea.
concerned

Paris, TX

#12 Sep 21, 2009
Precious wrote:
Yes they were there and they tried several times to make her leave, she wouldn't leave so Carla left then Shawnee went after her, ran her off the road and beat her til she was blinded and told her to "beg for your life bitch" that's 1/4 of it..but you get the idea.
Yeah but instead of even attempting to drive away Carla got a gun, loaded it, and shot Shawnee... But you've decided that's less important than mouthing about Shawnee... So, just how are you and Carla related?
oklahoma city

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Sep 22, 2009
Precious wrote:
i believe you are a lier and i agree what is your relationship with that murdering bitch carla. if she was beat blind how did carla see where to shoot? did carla have a license to carry a gun?
Wow

Paris, TX

#14 Sep 22, 2009
Sounds like a Jerry Springer pay-per-view.
Jimmy

Atlanta, GA

#15 Sep 22, 2009
oklahoma city wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe you are a lier and i agree what is your relationship with that murdering bitch carla. if she was beat blind how did carla see where to shoot? did carla have a license to carry a gun?
believe what you want to i dont care, i have no realtionship with carla, i hardly know her, carla didnt see where to shoot or she wouldnt have killed her the woman was on top of carla thats how she was killed, idk if she has a license i told ou i dont know her that well....why dont you call the grandma and ask if she beat the shit out of her if you dont believe me
yep

Longview, TX

#16 Sep 22, 2009
I'd bet she was a tweeker.
curious

United States

#17 Sep 22, 2009
sad
idabel

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Sep 23, 2009
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
believe what you want to i dont care, i have no realtionship with carla, i hardly know her, carla didnt see where to shoot or she wouldnt have killed her the woman was on top of carla thats how she was killed, idk if she has a license i told ou i dont know her that well....why dont you call the grandma and ask if she beat the shit out of her if you dont believe me
none of this even matters, all the rumors going on and the bitching still will not bring shawnee back. i am threw with this crap.
RIP SHAWNEE
IDABEL IS GONE!
cash

Clarksville, TX

#19 Sep 23, 2009
idabel wrote:
<quoted text>
none of this even matters, all the rumors going on and the bitching still will not bring shawnee back. i am threw with this crap.
RIP SHAWNEE
IDABEL IS GONE!
promise
CRU

Stillwater, OK

#20 Nov 16, 2009
yep wrote:
I'd bet she was a tweeker.
Bet who was a tweeker?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 23 min Super_Chick_ 7,166
Kenda friday 2 hr George 9
Trump met his match!! 2 hr George 10
Things country people do to have fun (Oct '11) 7 hr aleasha shifflett 85
Road House 7 hr nope 35
Pancakes 7 hr nope 6
Best Tanning Cream 9 hr Im a fan 47

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages