Cody Posey Arrested Again
hahaha

Paris, TX

#65 Oct 16, 2008
lala wrote:
yall all need to shut up , cody is a great guy and would never mean to hurt anyone!
pointless remark you just made. "HE not only hurt a entire family he also killed 2 of there family members."SO YOU NEED TO SHUT UP"

“i am me”

Since: Sep 08

usa

#66 Oct 16, 2008
well wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know everything about that truck then you know he really shouldn't have been driving it since he wasn't all that familiar with it. And to top that off he knew the weather was bad and looked off instead of paying attention to what was going on and thats why he hit the other car.
what do u mean he wasnt familiar with the truck? he had been driving it for 2 yrs. and he hit the car because the guy hit his brakes real hard because he just missed his turn. im not trying to say it was the other guys fault im just saying it was an accident.
piss on the paris pd

Paris, TX

#67 Oct 16, 2008
lala wrote:
yall all need to shut up , cody is a great guy and would never mean to hurt anyone!
maybe it would not mean to hurt anyone,maybe he never meant to hurt anyone,but HE DID,with his careless ways,he needs to just "nut up"and take responsibility and realize he is a danger to the public.those oversize vehicles are not easy to control,the tires are way too big for the vehicles(why they are street legal,i dont know)your turning radius is decreased,meaning you cannot turn the vehicle as you can a normal one.the tire size also makes for harder stopping,add to that snowy and wet weather,well it dont take much to know thats"unsafe".he did hurt someone,an entire family,now hes got another jacked up monster vehicle,and got a dui???all those factors i mentioned above added with be under the influence,that spells another disaster.no matter what you say to defend him,you cannot argue that point!

“i am me”

Since: Sep 08

usa

#68 Oct 16, 2008
and all of you need to just shut up! he doesnt drive crazy his mom didnt say that and stop talkin shit about someone on a web page. if you got somethin to say about cody say it to his face or mine. please! do me a favor. and yea he did kill the little girl and her grandmother in an "accident"! and he has to live with that every day you dont so shut the hell up. after that wreck i had to see a really close friend cry his self to sleep, and wake up every day with the guilt of a lil girls death. even tho it was an accident. cody has a little girl of his own and he cant imagine how the other guy felt. so to everyone that thinks it was like any other day to him shut your mouth or talk to him face to face!

“i am me”

Since: Sep 08

usa

#69 Oct 16, 2008
piss on the paris pd wrote:
<quoted text>maybe it would not mean to hurt anyone,maybe he never meant to hurt anyone,but HE DID,with his careless ways,he needs to just "nut up"and take responsibility and realize he is a danger to the public.those oversize vehicles are not easy to control,the tires are way too big for the vehicles(why they are street legal,i dont know)your turning radius is decreased,meaning you cannot turn the vehicle as you can a normal one.the tire size also makes for harder stopping,add to that snowy and wet weather,well it dont take much to know thats"unsafe".he did hurt someone,an entire family,now hes got another jacked up monster vehicle,and got a dui???all those factors i mentioned above added with be under the influence,that spells another disaster.no matter what you say to defend him,you cannot argue that point!
have you ever drove a truck like that? well i have and there not hard to stop. they drive like any normal vehicle the only differance is your sitting hier than normal and you got to be carefull baking up! thats the only differance. and it was a dwi not dui there a differance. and no i dont agree with the drinking and driving im just defending him against the people who act like he harmed those people in the wreck on purpose. cody is a good guy never ment to hurt anyone and would never try to get anyone mad at him unless you talk bad about someone he cares about!
Sam

Mccoy, CO

#70 Oct 16, 2008
evidently none of you people that keep running your mouths about cody and his mom and dad don't know them at all or you would know that they don't have any money. they work week to week like everyone else does. cody worked every day and paid for his own truck.
Posey Sucks

Paris, TX

#71 Oct 16, 2008
FaBuLoUs08 wrote:
and all of you need to just shut up! he doesnt drive crazy his mom didnt say that and stop talkin shit about someone on a web page. if you got somethin to say about cody say it to his face or mine. please! do me a favor. and yea he did kill the little girl and her grandmother in an "accident"! and he has to live with that every day you dont so shut the hell up. after that wreck i had to see a really close friend cry his self to sleep, and wake up every day with the guilt of a lil girls death. even tho it was an accident. cody has a little girl of his own and he cant imagine how the other guy felt. so to everyone that thinks it was like any other day to him shut your mouth or talk to him face to face!
Once again you need to read what you just posted "He has a little girl of his own" yet he was just arrested on a DUI and contrib. to a minor? he was over at a 17 year old girls house a few nights ago drinking and parting? Where was his little girl then? so you go sell that bullshit story to someone else,him having a child has not changed his ways "AT" all and the sad part is he will never change,I know all this for a fact I saw him hand a minor a beer? wonder how he will feel when some azz hands his little girl a beer or takes her for a ride in a "BIG TRUCK"now the best thing you can do is leave this alone because you will not win
hey yall

Paris, TX

#72 Oct 16, 2008
i have not driven a p/u like that but i do drive big trucks,and the bigger they are the harder they are to stop.the bigger the tires,the harder they are to turn,why to you think 18 wheelers have such big steering wheels,,they aint for loooks,the taller a vehicle,the less stability.they are not safe.and a dui and a dwi is different youre right.dui is driving under the influence,which just a sip can mean dui,,,dwi is driving while intoxicated,meaning DRUNK,dwi is worse,good work defending him,hope you aint his attorney,well yeah i do hope you are cause he will get what he deserves
Posey Sucks

Paris, TX

#73 Oct 16, 2008
Sam wrote:
evidently none of you people that keep running your mouths about cody and his mom and dad don't know them at all or you would know that they don't have any money. they work week to week like everyone else does. cody worked every day and paid for his own truck.
Wow he must have one hell of a job,drives a "HUMMER" supports a child,continues to get in trouble,but has no money.Guess thats the job we all need so we can all drive "HUMMERS" give it up,"Paris knows better"
WISER MAN

Carrollton, TX

#74 Oct 16, 2008
cody is a lazy bich wrote:
This was no accident. This lazy idiot is known for his bad and dangerous driving both before and after the accident that took 2 lives. His lazy sorry parents should also be put in jail for allowing it. Our best bet would be for this piece of trash to get shanked and killed while in jail. The roads would be much safer for all.
You my friend are a F--cking lier
Posey Sucks

Paris, TX

#75 Oct 16, 2008
WISER MAN wrote:
<quoted text>You my friend are a F--cking lier
"OUCH" DID THAT HIT A NERVE? Truth hurts

“Genuine Chevy Girl”

Since: Jun 08

Paris

#76 Oct 16, 2008
Sam wrote:
evidently none of you people that keep running your mouths about cody and his mom and dad don't know them at all or you would know that they don't have any money. they work week to week like everyone else does. cody worked every day and paid for his own truck.
apparently you dont know either of the Posey boys... their mom paid for both of their trucks.. and the hummer... they go fill up vending machines every once and a while and thats about all ive ever heard about them doing anything.
Not a Gun Nut

Dallas, TX

#77 Oct 16, 2008
Sam wrote:
Let's set this story straight! Before it gets out of hand. I was in the court room 4 days,and
Cody Posey received no special favors. His father
had a copy of the police report, it stated that Mr. McDonald told the investigating officer he had had a beer for breakfast and there was a beer beside him in the car, but Judge Lovett refused to allow this police report to be used as evidence. WHY JUDGE???? Is it no illegal to drink and drive??? Mr. McDonald also had no licence no insurance and used no blinker to turn while setting in the middle of busy FM 195 in a blinding snow storm at 10:00a.m. in the morning.
So you tell me who was the victim!? This was just a tragic accident!
Another government lie! You can have an alcoholic drink and then drive. You are only breaking the law if you are drunk.
As far as Cody Posey goes, killing those people was an ACCIDENT. Give the guy a break! I am sure he thinks about that horrible accident every day.
With that said, if he is on probation and got a DWI he may be in some big trouble now.
Face off

Paris, TX

#78 Oct 17, 2008
FaBuLoUs08 wrote:
and all of you need to just shut up! he doesnt drive crazy his mom didnt say that and stop talkin shit about someone on a web page. if you got somethin to say about cody say it to his face or mine. please! do me a favor. and yea he did kill the little girl and her grandmother in an "accident"! and he has to live with that every day you dont so shut the hell up. after that wreck i had to see a really close friend cry his self to sleep, and wake up every day with the guilt of a lil girls death. even tho it was an accident. cody has a little girl of his own and he cant imagine how the other guy felt. so to everyone that thinks it was like any other day to him shut your mouth or talk to him face to face!
You keep telling people to say it to your face but don't tell who or where your "face" is. Now how are they gonna be able to?
Posey Sucks

Paris, TX

#79 Oct 17, 2008
Not a Gun Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
Another government lie! You can have an alcoholic drink and then drive. You are only breaking the law if you are drunk.
As far as Cody Posey goes, killing those people was an ACCIDENT. Give the guy a break! I am sure he thinks about that horrible accident every day.
With that said, if he is on probation and got a DWI he may be in some big trouble now.
Well he should have thought just a little harder before he climbe3r up in his "BIG BAD HUMMER"after he had been drinking,gave acohol to a minor went over to a girls house that is barely 17 to party with a bunch of minors"and might I add "WHERE WAS HIS LITTLE GIRL" This guy has NOT learned a damn thind except that his loud mouth mom shouts out she can take care of anything

“i am me”

Since: Sep 08

usa

#80 Oct 17, 2008
Face off wrote:
<quoted text> You keep telling people to say it to your face but don't tell who or where your "face" is. Now how are they gonna be able to?
the names paul and if any of you know anything about cody then you know me! now how bout giving me some names. and if you know me and got somethin to say come say it!

“i am me”

Since: Sep 08

usa

#81 Oct 17, 2008
Posey Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>Well he should have thought just a little harder before he climbe3r up in his "BIG BAD HUMMER"after he had been drinking,gave acohol to a minor went over to a girls house that is barely 17 to party with a bunch of minors"and might I add "WHERE WAS HIS LITTLE GIRL" This guy has NOT learned a damn thind except that his loud mouth mom shouts out she can take care of anything
ok how do you know he was at the girls house? and if your so smart then you know that 17 is legal in texas and his little girl has a moma! no one said she was with him all the time. is everyone with there kids 24/7 i dont think so. its not a crime for him to drink a beer. no he shouldnt have been driving but thats a mistake he made not you so dont fuckin worry about it! and you dont know shit about his mom shes a very nice person and like a mother to me so watch your mouth!
Face off

Paris, TX

#82 Oct 17, 2008
FaBuLoUs08 wrote:
<quoted text>
the names paul and if any of you know anything about cody then you know me! now how bout giving me some names. and if you know me and got somethin to say come say it!
Eddie, Billy Bob,Joe,Clint,Sam.
See ya at the car wash.
concern

Dallas, TX

#83 Oct 17, 2008
OMG u ppl who thinks he is a great guy and dont deserve jail time for killing 2 ppl you are sick but i am pretty sure if he killed someone (accidently) that was related to you guys you would not think he was a great guy because trust me if it was my family member they wouldnt have to put him in jail keep him out and i will take care of him myself so grow up someone lost 2 family members that cant even see the christmas cards he supposely sent.
wow

Paris, TX

#84 Oct 17, 2008
It's pretty amazing to me that I am pretty sure I saw him and his buddys loaded up in hummer this affternoon with a trailer full of Four-Wheelers. He needs to be put in serious lock down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets see how many times a day 22 min Grisham 99
Hijacked threads 23 min Grisham 17
Financial abuse 26 min Grisham 21
Surrounding areas benefit from Paris 1 hr sulpher springs r... 2
Disrespect, drama in work place 4 hr Eiffeled 5
wal mart stops price match 7 hr Bo Knows 3
Murder this morning 8 hr Grisham 170
Proposition A 18 hr hah 40
Attention First Federal/ Amis Sat Grisham 278

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages