New pisd superintendent

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Questionable

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Should the board pick someone in house or someone new to the district to replace Trull? I feel like it has to be someone new because massive changes need to be made at all levels and if its in house there won't be it'll just be the same ol same ol
Sunrise

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Questionable wrote:
Should the board pick someone in house or someone new to the district to replace Trull? I feel like it has to be someone new because massive changes need to be made at all levels and if its in house there won't be it'll just be the same ol same ol
They should pick the most qualified for the job based on their record.
cash

Clarksville, TX

#3 Jan 14, 2013
pick a yes man
do you remember

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Questionable wrote:
Do you rememeber the last time whey picked someone from out of town for that job? There were plenty of changes and none of them good.
status quo

Paris, TX

#5 Jan 14, 2013
cash wrote:
pick a yes man
I agree!, why change the routine!
Puzzled

Columbia, MS

#6 Jan 14, 2013
The last two supers came from inside the district . So who was the outsider? I only remember two people over the last 25 plus years and they were from within.
Questionable

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2013
I just think the "friend" factor would be hard to overcome. Whoever would hesitate to let go someone they were close to even if they were dumb as rock and could not do their job
Native

Lockhart, TX

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Definitely need an outsider, IMO.
Yes

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Outside, new person, definitely!
Lol

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2013
We need an outsider that will do the job for the kids and try to get that tax base under control. Thank God PT is gone. He's cost the tax payers a ton of money. Spend spend spend.
what we need

Dallas, TX

#11 Jan 15, 2013
We need a black female that speaks Spanish
who

Dallas, TX

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Has anyone heard who Pinky wants?
Questionable

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2013
An out of towner
Hoping

Paris, TX

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Hoping the new super is NOT a coach. It's time to concentrate on education.
LMAO

Paris, TX

#15 Jan 17, 2013
who wrote:
Has anyone heard who Pinky wants?
Who cares. He ruined the city now does he want to finish ruining what's left of the schools
Discovery

Paris, TX

#16 Jan 17, 2013
What about bringing back Ballard as the super
My Hope

Paris, TX

#17 Jan 17, 2013
I think PISD should try to hire Dawson from North Lamar. THey are almost debt free and doing much much better than PISD. PISD is sinking in debt and barely keeping heads above water. It appears to me that Dawson has done a much much better job managing a school district than has the current PISD super.
joking

Dallas, TX

#18 Jan 18, 2013
My Hope wrote:
I think PISD should try to hire Dawson from North Lamar. THey are almost debt free and doing much much better than PISD. PISD is sinking in debt and barely keeping heads above water. It appears to me that Dawson has done a much much better job managing a school district than has the current PISD super.
That couldn't have anything to do most of the industry in North Lamar district could it? How about the lady from Chisum?
Funny

Paris, TX

#19 Jan 18, 2013
joking wrote:
<quoted text>That couldn't have anything to do most of the industry in North Lamar district could it? How about the lady from Chisum?
It could have to do with NLISD not borrowing and spending money that they couldn't afford and didn't need. I don't see a 8 million dollar football stadium at NLISD.
Just Saying

Lockhart, TX

#20 Jan 18, 2013
The Rumor is they are getting ready to put down turf and do a lot of updates to the old Ball Field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got sick at SONIC on Main Street (Dec '09) 40 min magicone123 35
Paris Junior College President Pam Anglin Suing... 2 hr Citizen 11
Don't Mention Donna 3 hr Dirty Old Man 5
Adult Probation Officer In Paris Racist? 3 hr Tony B 4
Home Health Providers 6 hr ParentCare 10
Missing Woman Tapes (Oct '15) 8 hr Official 18
Word Association? Part II (Apr '09) 8 hr Della Beth 4,985
We need a federal investigation!! 10 hr Official 12
well I guess we can not 21 hr Long story short 85

Paris Jobs