pos honda hatchback
very annoyed

Paris, TX

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Im honestly at my whits end! There is a black honda hatchback that lives on the next street and at all hours of the day and night for the past couple of weeks he revs up his engine and burns out in front of my house. I have contacted the authorities twice and he still does it. It is so bad it wakes us up in the middle of the night and we have a baby on the way so you can hardly imagine the nightmare it is going to cause. Anyone have any ideas on what i could do?
yep

Paris, TX

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Have you tried going over and talking to this person? Just tell him that it wakes you up and you have trouble sleeping plus you have a baby on the way. Talk to him nicely. Sometimes you can catch more flies with honey lol
Not really

Waco, TX

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Go cut his tires. Not just one but all of them. Leave a note telling him to stop doing burnouts or you will do it again. I do this all the time it makes rude people behave
very annoyed

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2013
I wasnt wanting to do anything violent or cruel. He looks like a punk and i don't want him doing anything to our vehicles or home thats why i called the police rather than confronting him ourselves. You never know with people these days!
yep

Paris, TX

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Does he look like he has parents? If so, talk to the parents.
very annoyed

Paris, TX

#7 Jan 7, 2013
I bought this house over 3 years ago. Its not a bad area this is a new problem. I'm guessing its a teenager and its his 1st vehicle and with a baby on the way I'm not wanting to have to deal with selling my house and finding a new one. I appreciate all of the suggestions though!
lol

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Easy fix here. Go get a car thats not a pos honda, and run him for pinks. One of three things happens then.
1 he backs off and stops buggin you.( I hear pregos hate being bugged and woke up all hours of the nite.)
2 you smoke him and get a pos to resale (u could prolly get enough to have taco bell 2 maybe 3 times) I hear pregos love them some nachos.
3 he chickens out and he keeps buggin you. In that case you go to his folks house and tell them you dont think its right to not tell them they are about to be grandparents no matter what he says.( I hear pregos love to blame everthing on innocent men)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Vomit 25 min Tactics 12
Patriots: Join the war on Democrats NOW! 57 min Sigh 2
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 1 hr needforreality 45
Petition to raise minimum wage to $12 an hour!; 1 hr Inquisitor 38
Snakes on a Plane 2 hr just sayin 2
Coal Burner Still Missing After 1 Year 2 hr haaa 27
goodbye mexicans 3 hr Tactics 18

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance