Dumb Rednecks at Wal-Mart

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Whitey

Bailey, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2008
I was at Wal-Mart about 7:30 tonight. Now I don't always agree with what some black people do, but that is just what makes us different. But what I saw tonight was a total bunch of crap. There was 4 black boys riding horses in the Wal-Mart Parking lot. Now I agree that it probably wasn't the best place to ride, but they weren't hurting anyone or anything. Just some guys out having fun. What happened next was totally uncalled for. There was an old mid 1980's chevy pickup that was a pile of crap. It was painted with Black primer on the bed area, and a bright safety orange on the cab and hood area. The little jackass in the passenger seat yelled out at these 4 boys and called them ni88ers for no reason. I was wondering if anyone might know who the boys in the pickup might be?
no way

Paris, TX

#2 Sep 28, 2008
man that crap is just wrong. i hate people like that. what is this world coming to, i thought that we were over those days but apparently not. people need to grow up and realize that it doesnt matter what color you are because we are all the same on the inside
Sam

Sulphur, OK

#3 Sep 28, 2008
Whitey wrote:
I was at Wal-Mart about 7:30 tonight. Now I don't always agree with what some black people do, but that is just what makes us different. But what I saw tonight was a total bunch of crap. There was 4 black boys riding horses in the Wal-Mart Parking lot. Now I agree that it probably wasn't the best place to ride, but they weren't hurting anyone or anything. Just some guys out having fun. What happened next was totally uncalled for. There was an old mid 1980's chevy pickup that was a pile of crap. It was painted with Black primer on the bed area, and a bright safety orange on the cab and hood area. The little jackass in the passenger seat yelled out at these 4 boys and called them ni88ers for no reason. I was wondering if anyone might know who the boys in the pickup might be?
That's sad. It makes me wonder when kids/teens act like this, if it's because their parents are prejudiced or maybe it's from the kids they run around with. Either way, it is uncalled for. I hope those 4 boys realize that those little jerks don't speak for all of us white people!

“Nothing SCARES me..I have KIDS”

Since: Aug 08

Grapevine, TX

#4 Sep 28, 2008
I dont care who you are-if I hear you use the "N" word or GD.I will let you know what a jerk you are.I HATE those two words.
really

Paris, TX

#5 Sep 28, 2008
That's just really mean,they rode by my house earlier this afternoon,I thought now thats a good way to have fun.
no way

Paris, TX

#6 Sep 28, 2008
all them boys are doing is showing there true colors.but guess what KARMA is a BI*** what goes around comes around and i hope they get what they deserve. no one should be treated that way. i myself hate that word.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 28, 2008
That behavior is totally uncalled for.....I also let those people know what I think when I hear them shout n##g#r......I hate that word. I wish I could have caught them doing that.

“I Could be your Grandpa”

Since: Sep 08

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2008
Whitey wrote:
Yeah, I be knowing who they is, that be those little Baker Boys, they be mean little cusses.
I be thinking that be the sons of that other fellur that post on here...

“I Could be your Grandpa”

Since: Sep 08

United States

#9 Sep 28, 2008
really wrote:
That's just really mean,they rode by my house earlier this afternoon,I thought now thats a good way to have fun.
Yeah, the been a riding by mine house two..
one of them horses crap on my driveway,
but it really dont bother me, cause i crap outta thar all the time....
My Side

Sulphur, OK

#10 Sep 28, 2008
Whitey wrote:
You know that is really sad. we have enough racial bias going on as we speak in this town. we don't need to fuel the flame.
debt

Sulphur, OK

#11 Sep 28, 2008
i need some advice about debt relief anyone used this type thing? and did it work? i'm afraid i'm gonna get ripped off

“Sleep eludes me.”

Location hidden

#12 Sep 28, 2008
I think that everytime we hear someone act like that we should call them out publically and loudly. And if we see someone calling them out we should back them up. We have to let them know that it will not be tolerated!
paris dude

Paris, TX

#13 Sep 28, 2008
I SAW THE 4 BOYS AT WADES PARK TONITE. I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY COOL TO SEE BLACK GUYS ON HORSES INSTEAD OF IN OLD JUNKERS WITH 22'S AND LOUD MUSIC. THE IDOITS IN THE TRUCK SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES, VERY VERY CHILDISH AND STUPID..
Hmmm

Dallas, TX

#14 Sep 28, 2008
debt wrote:
i need some advice about debt relief anyone used this type thing? and did it work? i'm afraid i'm gonna get ripped off
If it sounds too good to be true, believe it..it usually is. Be careful, there are always strings attached and hidden clauses in fine print.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 28, 2008
paris dude wrote:
I SAW THE 4 BOYS AT WADES PARK TONITE. I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY COOL TO SEE BLACK GUYS ON HORSES INSTEAD OF IN OLD JUNKERS WITH 22'S AND LOUD MUSIC. THE IDOITS IN THE TRUCK SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES, VERY VERY CHILDISH AND STUPID..
Those black guys that ride those horses are very nice people.......I hate to see them treated that way. They have done nothing to anyone. I will keep my eye out for that hoodlum's truck. They are ignorant and immature kids obviously. It is not helping race relations when kids like that go unchecked.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 28, 2008
debt wrote:
Yes..........PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM. They actually hurt your credit. I know people who have used the debt consolidation companies to fix their problems. They inadvertently send out a signal for all of them to raise your interest rates....etc etc.....I advise going to a financial advisor.....not those guys you see advertise on television.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 28, 2008
Itlldo wrote:
I think that everytime we hear someone act like that we should call them out publically and loudly. And if we see someone calling them out we should back them up. We have to let them know that it will not be tolerated!
I do that already. It normally shuts them up...they rarely have anything to say back. I don't think it is because I am a big guy either...it is because they know they are wrong.
VietNamVetDaugh

AOL

#18 Sep 29, 2008
Whitey wrote:
The young man in the truck are trash and should be charged with a Hate Crime. If I saw their Lisc. Plate number I would have called the policed myself.
where are their parents

Paris, TX

#19 Sep 29, 2008
VietNamVetDaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
The young man in the truck are trash and should be charged with a Hate Crime. If I saw their Lisc. Plate number I would have called the policed myself.
I totally agree with your statement.

My children will not grow up in this racist, ignorant, backwards village.
anon

Paris, TX

#20 Sep 29, 2008
Did this truck happen to have the word 'REDNECK' spray-painted in bright orange on the the tailgate?
If so, yeah, I have seen him.
How ridiculous and disrespectful have some kids become these days.
I will have to agree with what has been said before; parents DO need to step up and take some kind of responsiblity and action for their kids behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attention OOTB Steve 1 min ohmymy 19
Paris Topix vs Pikeville 8 min New Low 22
Trump university playbook 1 hr Patriot 22
Property Taxes and Turner Pipe 1 hr Patriot 14
3 some 1 hr 3some 1
Article on Topix Lawsuits 1 hr Today is the day 217
Trump the tax cheat 1 hr Trump 10
Stacy Speir @ Sirloin Stockade 17 hr Married to the mob 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance