wreck on hwy 82 between Petty and Paris

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just went there

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Has anyone heard what happened tonight on hwy 82? saw a truck with a camper jack knifed and hwy patrol and sherriff out to help. Hope no one was hurt....
call em

Paris, TX

#2 Nov 25, 2012
If you know what happened -- a truck with a camper jack-knifed, why are you asking? Since you saw the highway patrol and the sheriff there, why didn't you stop and ask? Or call them? They may be looking for you to give you a report.
just went there

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2012
did not see it happen .... so running my mouth for no reason would not be logical or helpful...maybe you should try it. Didnt want to be in the way and praying no one was injured
wrong

Paris, TX

#5 Nov 25, 2012
call em wrote:
If you know what happened -- a truck with a camper jack-knifed, why are you asking? Since you saw the highway patrol and the sheriff there, why didn't you stop and ask? Or call them? They may be looking for you to give you a report.
And the Dik head rears his smartazzness again. Give it up Dik breath - no one likes you.
troll spray

Paris, TX

#6 Nov 25, 2012
call em wrote:
be gone troll!!
HELPFUL

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Nov 25, 2012
That is helpful information. You narrowed the location down to a 12-15 mile section of 82 between Paris and Petty.
LOL

Paris, TX

#9 Nov 25, 2012
just went there wrote:
did not see it happen .... so running my mouth for no reason would not be logical or helpful...maybe you should try it. Didnt want to be in the way and praying no one was injured
If running your mouth isn't logical or helpful, why are reporting on Topix?
LOL

Paris, TX

#10 Nov 25, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Dik head rears his smartazzness again. Give it up Dik breath - no one likes you.
LOL - I'd figure out how to spell an insult before I used it.
LOL

Paris, TX

#11 Nov 25, 2012
troll spray wrote:
<quoted text>
be gone troll!!
If you really wanted me gone, you wouldn't respond to me at all. That's the only way you'll get rid of me, because I enjoy playing with your mind. Now, let's see if you're smart enough to take the hint.(BTW, before you "Gotcha," I do change my screen name quite frequently -- no attempt to hide, it's just another game I enjoy playing because it drives people nuts.)
Yawn

Paris, TX

#12 Nov 25, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really wanted me gone, you wouldn't respond to me at all. That's the only way you'll get rid of me, because I enjoy playing with your mind. Now, let's see if you're smart enough to take the hint.(BTW, before you "Gotcha," I do change my screen name quite frequently -- no attempt to hide, it's just another game I enjoy playing because it drives people nuts.)
thanks for confirming that simple minds are in fact easily amused. Move along now, nothing to see here. We will let you know when it is ok for you to post again..
Anonymous

Mccoy, CO

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Well for one thing they saw the wreck but did not stop to ask questions because that is stupid and wrong in the first place to come upon a wreck and ask questions. They saw the sheriff and highway patrol there so they knew it was being taken care of and was asking on the forum because maybe someone on here might know the names or if anyone was seriously hurt,maybe out of concern ot just nosy,who cares. But no need to be rude or hateful in your reply.
call em

Paris, TX

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for confirming that simple minds are in fact easily amused. Move along now, nothing to see here. We will let you know when it is ok for you to post again..
LOL! You responded! Guess you really like me. Or maybe you just have a reading comprehension problem. Or maybe you're just plain ignorant.
call em

Paris, TX

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Wal-flower wrote:
Well for one thing they saw the wreck but did not stop to ask questions because that is stupid and wrong in the first place to come upon a wreck and ask questions. They saw the sheriff and highway patrol there so they knew it was being taken care of and was asking on the forum because maybe someone on here might know the names or if anyone was seriously hurt,maybe out of concern ot just nosy,who cares. But no need to be rude or hateful in your reply.
So if the needed to know the names, why didn't they call the Sheriff's Department? They certainly didn't get them by posting on Topix, did they?
wrong

Paris, TX

#16 Nov 26, 2012
call em wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You responded! Guess you really like me. Or maybe you just have a reading comprehension problem. Or maybe you're just plain ignorant.
Deek head
just went there

United States

#17 Nov 26, 2012
call em wrote:
<quoted text>
So if the needed to know the names, why didn't they call the Sheriff's Department? They certainly didn't get them by posting on Topix, did they?
I don't recall asking for anyone's names, now did I ? Simply wanted to make sure no one was hurt....figured it was innocent enough...
anon

Papeete, French Polynesia

#18 Nov 27, 2012
call em wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what is known as a lowlife nolife internet troll.
Amazed

White Oak, TX

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Wow how does a simple question turn so ugly. I thought this forum was for asking questions and this was all this person was doing.
call em

Paris, TX

#20 Nov 27, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Deek head
Ka-ching!
call em

Paris, TX

#21 Nov 27, 2012
just went there wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall asking for anyone's names, now did I ? Simply wanted to make sure no one was hurt....figured it was innocent enough...
Wall Flower said you wanted to know the names -- that that's why you posted. That's who I was responding to.
call em

Paris, TX

#22 Nov 27, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what is known as a lowlife nolife internet troll.
Ka-ching!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new lame fast food joint in Paris 59 min methinkslikebill 2
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 2 hr _Zoey_ 6,923
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr CheeseSniff 1,050
MLK Holiday 3 hr Name goes here 18
Woke up today and....... 3 hr Inquisitor 7
Breaking News! Have you heard This??? 5 hr WOW 1
What stays, what goes 14 hr Puppet Master 7
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) Jan 11 sure you can 43

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages