New store in Clarksville

New store in Clarksville

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just me

Paris, TX

#1 Aug 6, 2012
Have any of you been to the new store in Clarksville? Vintage Cowgirl on the south side of the square. They have some REALLY CUTE clothes, boots, jewelry, etc in there. Things you don't find anywhere else in this area. They are open Thurs, Fri & Sat I think. Check it out!!
Valerie

Haslet, TX

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Just me wrote:
Have any of you been to the new store in Clarksville? Vintage Cowgirl on the south side of the square. They have some REALLY CUTE clothes, boots, jewelry, etc in there. Things you don't find anywhere else in this area. They are open Thurs, Fri & Sat I think. Check it out!!
This is not the place for free advertising.
existant

Clarksville, TX

#3 Aug 6, 2012
You think that's when they are open? Aren't you like one of the owners or something? Nice way to plug your business. Hopefully you won't get bashed on here for doing that!
Nice Try

Paris, TX

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Just me wrote:
Have any of you been to the new store in Clarksville? Vintage Cowgirl on the south side of the square. They have some REALLY CUTE clothes, boots, jewelry, etc in there. Things you don't find anywhere else in this area. They are open Thurs, Fri & Sat I think. Check it out!!
I would have a lot more respect for your post if you would just come right on out and admit that you own/operate the store. It is okay to advertise if you ask me. It is obviously transparent that you are the owner/manager. So, next time you want to put your business out there...just put it out there and stop worrying about it. I am sure your clothes are REALLY CUTE. Be more open next time please. Because right now you just look kind of silly.
Huh

Clarksville, TX

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Theres a lot of vintage cowgirls in Clarksville. It ought to work out good.
Just me

Paris, TX

#6 Aug 6, 2012
No, you are wrong!! I have no connection to the business. We were just in there Sat for the grand opening & I thought everything was really cute. Sorry if you got the wrong impression.
Hmm

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 6, 2012
What kind of stuff do they have?
just wondering

United States

#9 Aug 6, 2012
Are they expensive?
Christi Lindeman

Dallas, TX

#10 Jan 17, 2013
This is so funny.... My employee just told me we were on Topix and I do remember someone coming in and telling me a while back that we were on there. So, being intrigued that we made topix I decided to look this up.
First and foremost, if I wanted to advertise on Topix I would have used my name and secondly I would not have mispelled my business name.
It is Vintaj Cowgirl.
Thank you "Just me" for the nice post and hope you come back to see us.
People

Melissa, TX

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Christi Lindeman wrote:
This is so funny.... My employee just told me we were on Topix and I do remember someone coming in and telling me a while back that we were on there. So, being intrigued that we made topix I decided to look this up.
First and foremost, if I wanted to advertise on Topix I would have used my name and secondly I would not have mispelled my business name.
It is Vintaj Cowgirl.
Thank you "Just me" for the nice post and hope you come back to see us.
People get on here and talk crap. They don't care who that it is or who they hurt. Just ignore them. Good luck on your business.

Since: Feb 13

Desoto, TX

#12 Feb 8, 2013
well christi lindaman i have been in there several times and you have not once been there so forgive me if i don't know your name. Jordan however is a name i do know. Tell your "employee" good job.
Christi Lindeman

Blossom, TX

#13 Feb 11, 2013
consumerlady, I apologize that I have not been there when you have come to visit. I do have 4 children that are very active in school activities and as a Mother I try to attend as many functions as possible. I also attend market several times, so that I can try to make sure and have the latest fashion for our customers. I can assure you that I am there more than not.
I am fortunate to have Jordan there to take care of our customers while I am away.
Thank you :)
Ugh

Paris, TX

#14 Feb 12, 2013
consumerlady wrote:
well christi lindaman i have been in there several times and you have not once been there so forgive me if i don't know your name. Jordan however is a name i do know. Tell your "employee" good job.
Rude comment. How many times have you been in stores and the actual owner be in there and not an employee? It is great that it created a job. Most people don't ask who owns a store when they go on there. They are shopping.
add

United States

#15 Feb 13, 2013
I was in there about a month ago and Jordan was the only one there and it was quite busy. There were several people that came in and commented on how cute "her" store was and she politely stated that Christie Lindaman was the owner and that she was at one of her childrens ball games. I don't think Jordan had a problem being there by herself at all. She was handling everything quite effeciently and no one was over looked. so "UGH" i am sure that many people think that she owns the place because she is the one that is there the most. But from what i saw she makes it clear that it is not her store and even talks about how hard Christie has worked on the place. to "Chrisite lindamen" yes you are very fortunate to have her as your employee. I run a business in paris and i would love to have her there pushing my product like she did when i was there. i think i ended up going back in that same trip 3 times because she kept finding me things i "needed". She was a joy to shop with.
blast

United States

#16 Feb 13, 2013
Oh, yes .. that jordan is a very fun young lady.. she got me to buy a pair of skinny jeans. and i am not a size "0" I bet she makes a good bit of commission off of me. ha-ha
sick responsibility

United States

#17 Feb 13, 2013
everybody has kids and has to miss things. i am sure your emplyee misses things because she is at work. lots of parents miss things. it's called making a living. and you are the bussiness owner so you should be the one with all of the responsibility not the employee.with title comes responsibility. if you want to be the owner and the boss then you should be there doing the grunt work.. not just working when its convenient for you. i'm so sick of bosses taking advantage of their employees and giving them no recognition for their work.
mycentx2

Papeete, French Polynesia

#18 Feb 13, 2013
sick responsibility wrote:
everybody has kids and has to miss things. i am sure your emplyee misses things because she is at work. lots of parents miss things. it's called making a living. and you are the bussiness owner so you should be the one with all of the responsibility not the employee.with title comes responsibility. if you want to be the owner and the boss then you should be there doing the grunt work.. not just working when its convenient for you. i'm so sick of bosses taking advantage of their employees and giving them no recognition for their work.
What absurdity. If you don't like it, then you don't have to work for them. Find a job elsewhere. It's extremely obvious that you have a personal axe to grind with this business owner. Your confusing the business owner with an employee. The busines owner has the right to work however & whenever they want. They are the owner...you are the employee. If you don't like it, open your own business and then you can be the owner and do whatever you want. As long as you are the employee then you work when your told or you won't have a job at the particular business. Sheesh!! You are vindictive and consumed with jealousy. Get your disgruntled ass to work!!
mycentx2

Papeete, French Polynesia

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Christi,
You shouldn't worry about this site. If you will look at all the other threads, you will notice that many of these people just "surf" the threads commenting negatively on everything. Most are rude and just looking to get a rise out of someone. They will attack anyone who makes a comment. The people who say those awful things must live miserable lives and have nothing else to do. They seem to always be trying to start an argument. I've looked at Topix in other cities to see if they have this type of rhetoric and I've not found one. Paris should be embarrassed that Topix is used for the type of "scuttlebutt" that appears on here. People from other cities see it and it is an embarrassment to us all. You are a charming lady with a wonderful family. You deserve to be commended for the service that you provide to Clarksville.
sick responsibility

United States

#20 Feb 13, 2013
mycentx2 don't thank her.. thank her husband it is his money. and you are right i do know christi and have met her employee..i've known christi since she was a teenager. she has forgotten where she came from.
boss

United States

#21 Feb 13, 2013
i am former employee.. and now i am a store owner.. and i know that you should treat your employees with respect and really show that you value them or they will in fact leave.. i did just because of that.. i wasn't an employee for this "christi" but i was an employee for an ungreatfull boss and he ended up losing a lot of business when i left. because he didn't want to put in the time to do it himself like i did. he was closed a year later. just always remember you once worked for someone probably and how did you like to be treated as an employee. always give your employees recognition for their hard work. i am not just talking to chritie here i am also talking to mycentx2 .. it doesn't matter if you are the employee or the boss everyone should be treated w respect from janitor to ceo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your yes vote for PJC cost you a no vote for NL!! 1 hr Not telling it li... 13
NL Bond 3 hr Skidmark 47
Dr Diamond discussed family member. 8 hr Locojoe 9
Fuzzy Tacos 17 hr The guy 1
Constable Steven Hill Hero 17 hr Hmmmm 14
North Lamar School Board Election 18 hr Fact Jack 6
How come 21 hr HA HA HA 1

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages