cappizzis whats going on

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not pleased at all

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2012
What is going on with that place. The service although never very good has been terrible the last few times and the food is not as good as it used to be. Did they change cooks or ownership?
A woman s man

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2012
They have new competition on the loop in the Star BB place that went out of business. When business slows so does service. Competition the American way in process
not pleased at all

Euless, TX

#3 Oct 12, 2012
I dunno that place is just dwindling down and if they have competition they should be getting better not worse
dont like it

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 12, 2012
They have gone down really bad
Ugh

Paris, TX

#5 Oct 12, 2012
The owner has cancer, and is not doing well at all. plus the new competition doesnt help. Why do y'all have to hate on everyone? If you don't like it, just don't go there...problem solved. Bunch of spoiled, selfish brats on here.
Good

Paris, TX

#6 Oct 12, 2012
not pleased at all wrote:
What is going on with that place. The service although never very good has been terrible the last few times and the food is not as good as it used to be. Did they change cooks or ownership?
Neither -- I think the problem is that "not pleased at all" is working for the new Italian restaurant.
always assuming

Euless, TX

#7 Oct 12, 2012
God forbid someone complain and it's automatically assumed its the competition really why don't you go suck a lemon
Satisfied

Des Plaines, IL

#8 Oct 20, 2012
Never had bad service there ever! And their food is always good, made to order. It has been a little rough on them the past year and that's why we are sticking with them. Nada and Benny have been a part of the community since they moved here. God bless their hearts and may Jesus have a healing hand on them. We pray she comes back to work soon, we miss her beautiful personality and how she makes us feel at home. Nada if you read this we love you and stand by you dear! Oh and your son is doing a great job
something

Paris, TX

#9 Oct 21, 2012
Cappizzis now has competition next to Tamolly's and the restaurant is called "Romas". I ate there the other day and I never had a empty glass of tea, and their fett. alfrado was amazing. They have pizza and other things also. Very spacious and comforting to be in there. We had a wonderful waiter and the experience was great.
my opinion

Paris, TX

#10 Oct 23, 2012
I have eaten at Capizzi's twice recently, my food & service was just fine and I prefer it to Roma's.
does it matter

Paris, TX

#11 Oct 23, 2012
I have been to both and I think Capizzi's blows Romas out of the water. The food at Romas is bland and has no taste to it. Im not saying that Capizzi's is the best but out of the two choices we have in this town, I will choose Capizzi's everytime.
my take

Paris, TX

#12 Oct 23, 2012
Romas is much better than Capizzis and their service good too but did yall here that building where long johns silvers was at is gonna be another italian place.
agree

Paris, TX

#13 Oct 23, 2012
does it matter wrote:
I have been to both and I think Capizzi's blows Romas out of the water. The food at Romas is bland and has no taste to it. Im not saying that Capizzi's is the best but out of the two choices we have in this town, I will choose Capizzi's everytime.
I liked Romas at first but you are right, the food is bland. bread is horrible.
bread is awesome.

Euless, TX

#14 Oct 23, 2012
The bread is very good I don't know what you guys beef is with their bread. They make it fresh daily and it's fghghvg good man.
Been There

United States

#15 Oct 23, 2012
The rolls are amazing but the sauce... straight out of a can :-/
Hmmm

Paris, TX

#16 Oct 23, 2012
How many hubcaps does a Rambler have if it is blue?
Rut Row

Dallas, TX

#17 Oct 24, 2012
whats the cosmic blend of a row boat up a ninja turtles but?
OldWhitey

Paris, TX

#18 Oct 24, 2012
my opinion wrote:
I have eaten at Capizzi's twice recently, my food & service was just fine and I prefer it to Roma's.
I agree. Been to Roma's in Paris and one in Idabel several times. I prefer Capizzis.
cosmic

Euless, TX

#19 Oct 24, 2012
Rut Row wrote:
whats the cosmic blend of a row boat up a ninja turtles but?
What isnt it
DidNotKnow

Paris, TX

#20 Oct 26, 2012
Satisfied wrote:
Never had bad service there ever! And their food is always good, made to order. It has been a little rough on them the past year and that's why we are sticking with them. Nada and Benny have been a part of the community since they moved here. God bless their hearts and may Jesus have a healing hand on them. We pray she comes back to work soon, we miss her beautiful personality and how she makes us feel at home. Nada if you read this we love you and stand by you dear! Oh and your son is doing a great job
We've never had bad service there and are frequent customers. I was wondering why I hadn't seen Nada in such a long time and had no idea she had health problems. I agree that she has a beautiful personality and really makes you feel at home at Capizzi's, Paris is a nicer place with her in it. I hope she recovers soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waco example 5 min Texas militia 14
derek kennison 9 min Standupandhaveavoice 19
me2fool angriest person on Paris Topix (Aug '11) 15 min macaron 23
POS Republicans 21 min what 16
Paris police not doing their job 1 hr JMO from BFE 32
Depot to be closed at the end of the month 1 hr Me2foool 14
Tracy Bratcher Auto Sales (Sep '10) 1 hr Me2foool 266
Paris is a slum 3 hr Me2foool 41
Reno City Council Meeting 6 hr I know him 13
cossacks (Sep '12) Mon antifabiker 520