crazy girl arrested in blossom

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
labiamajora

Nashville, TN

#1 Aug 6, 2009
anybody here about that crazy girl that got arrested last week outside blossom? herd she cawt her man with another woman. brought her 3 year old son to woop sum azz, but the cops carried her to jail anywayz. i think her name is tina webb from deport. anybody know anything about this?
sounds like her

Paris, TX

#2 Aug 6, 2009
Lamar County, Texas
Jail ID 148160
LAMAR CO. SHERIFF'S DEPT.
Confined 07/22/2009 11:32pm
Released 07/23/2009 11:45am
Defendant
Webb, Tiffany Ann
218 Jeffus Street
Deport, Tx 75435
White Female 5' 2" 110 06/25/1982
Hair Blond or Strawberry
Eyes Brown
DL# TX-02767592
SO# 40445
Alias
Webb, Tiffany Ann; Webb, Tiffany; Webb, Tiffaney; Webb, Tiffaney Ann
Cause Charge Disposition Bond
5209-1786 ASSAULT (PHYSICAL CONTACT) 07/22/2009 - Held $500.00
J09-588 CRIMINAL TRESPASS 07/22/2009 - Held $1000.00
labiamajora wrote:
anybody here about that crazy girl that got arrested last week outside blossom? herd she cawt her man with another woman. brought her 3 year old son to woop sum azz, but the cops carried her to jail anywayz. i think her name is tina webb from deport. anybody know anything about this?
theholetruth

Nashville, TN

#3 Aug 6, 2009
yes, i heard about the incident that you speak of. her name is tiffany webb. the man's name is jeff fendley. she has stalked him for years and when he got a new girlfriend, the chick went nuts! new girlfriend dumped him, poor guy. new girlfriend was lori booth.
labiamajora

Nashville, TN

#4 Aug 6, 2009
thanks for the clarification. i herd about her. she used to be real skinny...she aint no 110 pounds nomore. i herd cps was on her case for drugs. guess she got off the hard stuff. now she has gained atleast 50 pounds!
Curious

Dallas, TX

#5 Aug 6, 2009
Jeff Fendley poor guy.... come on. He is no saint himself...
i know

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2009
all of the 3 above mentioned people are CRAZY! Jeff, Lori and Tiffany!
Grisham

Paris, TX

#7 Aug 6, 2009
labiamajora wrote:
I love your name. Can you name the other parts of that particular anatomy?

I know you think you are smart.
DoWhat

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2009
I just don't understand the lowlife that will post names on here like this, but hide behind their monitors. What a bunch of losers!!!

Get a life people...will you? geeesh...pathetic!
anon

Paris, TX

#9 Aug 6, 2009
I didn't realize Jeff and Tiffany were still together. Last I heard, he was with his ex-wife. He and Tiffany had a sweet baby girl several years ago that was very sick from birth. She died before she was a year old. I think losing a child would make me crazy too!
freaky deaky

College Station, TX

#10 Aug 6, 2009
anon wrote:
I didn't realize Jeff and Tiffany were still together. Last I heard, he was with his ex-wife. He and Tiffany had a sweet baby girl several years ago that was very sick from birth. She died before she was a year old. I think losing a child would make me crazy too!
They wouldnt have lost that baby if the idiot hadnt done drugs through her ENTIRE pergnancy. Jeff didnt stop it so he's just as guilty.
notes

Paris, TX

#11 Aug 6, 2009
they were all crazy before losing the child, know them all
wondering

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2009
Who did she assult?
theholetruth

Nashville, TN

#13 Aug 6, 2009
the way i hear it...she assaulted lori, then jeff jumped in. that chick is nutzo! as for jeff being with his ex-wife...no way in hell! she would never take him back! she is a decent person and would never lower her standards like that again. besides the fact that she is lookin' so hot lately. she's lost a ton of weight and is looking good! bet jeff wishes he would have played his cards right! sucker!
jack

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2009
theholetruth wrote:
the way i hear it...she assaulted lori, then jeff jumped in. that chick is nutzo! as for jeff being with his ex-wife...no way in hell! she would never take him back! she is a decent person and would never lower her standards like that again. besides the fact that she is lookin' so hot lately. she's lost a ton of weight and is looking good! bet jeff wishes he would have played his cards right! sucker!
guess you didn't realize that up until a short time ago the exwife was back living with him...
theholetruth

Nashville, TN

#15 Aug 6, 2009
she was home schooling the youngest son. she was there to be close to the boys. she and jeff were not "together". check your facts.....
Texas_ Boot

Dallas, TX

#16 Aug 7, 2009
sounds like her wrote:
Lamar County, Texas
Jail ID 148160
LAMAR CO. SHERIFF'S DEPT.
Confined 07/22/2009 11:32pm
Released 07/23/2009 11:45am
Defendant
Webb, Tiffany Ann
218 Jeffus Street
Deport, Tx 75435
White Female 5' 2" 110 06/25/1982
Hair Blond or Strawberry
Eyes Brown
DL# TX-02767592
SO# 40445
Alias
Webb, Tiffany Ann; Webb, Tiffany; Webb, Tiffaney; Webb, Tiffaney Ann
Cause Charge Disposition Bond
5209-1786 ASSAULT (PHYSICAL CONTACT) 07/22/2009 - Held $500.00
J09-588 CRIMINAL TRESPASS 07/22/2009 - Held $1000.00
<quoted text>
Where do you go to get this infomation
wise old man

Paris, TX

#17 Aug 7, 2009
Texas_ Boot wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you go to get this infomation
lamar county webb site
Heaven Help Us

Paris, TX

#18 Aug 7, 2009
theholetruth wrote:
she was home schooling the youngest son. she was there to be close to the boys. she and jeff were not "together". check your facts.....
The kind of people being described on here are home schooling? Heaven help us! They shouldn't even be procreating!
what

Paris, TX

#19 Aug 7, 2009
theholetruth wrote:
r we not referring to the same person who left jeff for quinton dean?????
what

Paris, TX

#20 Aug 7, 2009
Heaven Help Us wrote:
<quoted text>
The kind of people being described on here are home schooling? Heaven help us! They shouldn't even be procreating!
would have to agree with that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Sentence Out Of a 5-Letter Word (Aug '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,275
Whew.. a more difficult word game... (Sep '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,798
4-Word Game (Oct '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 5,744
North Lamar - Is it true? 1 hr idiots 4
NLISD Board member voting is here 1 hr Stubby Digits 5
Mccullogh to return to North Lamar 1 hr Redhead 7
Fat Pig 1 hr Original Mentalist 29
Most Annoying Commercial 2 hr Frog bags 122
Grisham Public Stalker No 1 2 hr Lady Justice 19

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages