First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uh oh

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 12, 2008
People beware of this weekend. Rainy days with nothing to do, you just might get blasted on the internet. The fools will be on here trashing people and starting all kinds of crap. Please don't respond to anything negative about anyone. Keep it clean and don't hurt anyone.
anon

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 12, 2008
i will do my part.
Anti-bully

AOL

#3 Sep 12, 2008
uh oh wrote:
People beware of this weekend. Rainy days with nothing to do, you just might get blasted on the internet. The fools will be on here trashing people and starting all kinds of crap. Please don't respond to anything negative about anyone. Keep it clean and don't hurt anyone.


That was a better prediction that the weatherman..lol.

I wish I was a weatherman, they never have to be right. If they are wrong.. oh well.
searcher

Paris, TX

#4 Sep 12, 2008
A Red Alert went out a very short while ago. We will be experiencing 45-50 mile an hour winds tomorrow sometime and possibly lose power.
Everyone should make preparations. Take up any loose items in the yard that might blow away and cause danger to people or property. Be sure to take care of any out door pets also. They can't help themselves.
We can moitor the weather on Ch.2, according to the alert.

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#5 Sep 12, 2008
searcher wrote:
A Red Alert went out a very short while ago. We will be experiencing 45-50 mile an hour winds tomorrow sometime and possibly lose power.
Everyone should make preparations. Take up any loose items in the yard that might blow away and cause danger to people or property. Be sure to take care of any out door pets also. They can't help themselves.
We can moitor the weather on Ch.2, according to the alert.
Wind is already picking up here. The pretty sunny Central Texas day is now gone and it is very cloudy.

Looks like lots of rain for us and you guys. Be safe and let's all be nice this weekend :o)
search

Arlington, TX

#6 Sep 12, 2008
I don't have cable. Is channel 2 available on Dish satellite?

Since: Feb 08

Paris

#7 Sep 12, 2008
I have got to inform my sister to head for the storm cellar!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#8 Sep 12, 2008
I hope everyone down there stays safe.
Not

Paris, TX

#9 Sep 12, 2008
search wrote:
I don't have cable. Is channel 2 available on Dish satellite?
They were talking about the local information/advertising channel ran by Suddenlink so it would not be available on Dish.

Since: Aug 08

paris texas

#10 Sep 12, 2008
I have dish and all i can seem to find is that stupid weather thing that doent even mention paris at all does anyone else no of a channel i can watch on dish other than fox which seems to mentionparis more than any other
Question

United States

#11 Sep 12, 2008
Suddenlink news is advising everyone to fill their vehicles with gas because of the shutdown in the Gulf. There could be a shortage of gasoline for awhile.
searcher

Paris, TX

#12 Sep 12, 2008
justsouknow wrote:
I have got to inform my sister to head for the storm cellar!
I'm certainly no expert, but I'd say do NOT go into a storm cellar! While it may protect from winds, as in a tornado, the water could prove to be an issue.
You might check with someone who really knows, but I know I wouldn't go that low in this kind of situation.

Since: Feb 08

Paris

#13 Sep 12, 2008
I was only kidding! Can't anyone take a joke on here. Give it up have sense of humor and take it in the context it was written.
Educate Me

Paris, TX

#14 Sep 12, 2008
calgon take me away 03 wrote:
I have dish and all i can seem to find is that stupid weather thing that doent even mention paris at all does anyone else no of a channel i can watch on dish other than fox which seems to mentionparis more than any other
Got to Weatherbug on your computer and set Paris as your local station. Then select Crockett School.
Question

United States

#15 Sep 12, 2008
DO THE RIGHT THING

Paris, TX

#16 Sep 12, 2008
searcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certainly no expert, but I'd say do NOT go into a storm cellar! While it may protect from winds, as in a tornado, the water could prove to be an issue.
You might check with someone who really knows, but I know I wouldn't go that low in this kind of situation.
i would advise going underground
DO THE RIGHT THING

Paris, TX

#17 Sep 12, 2008
dang it im sorry, i would NOT advise goinh underground
Thank You

Blossom, TX

#18 Sep 12, 2008
rollin wrote:
I hope everyone down there stays safe.
Thank you. I have a loved one down there, that cannot evacuate, I am really worried.

Since: Aug 08

Lexington, SC

#19 Sep 12, 2008
Question wrote:
Suddenlink news is advising everyone to fill their vehicles with gas because of the shutdown in the Gulf. There could be a shortage of gasoline for awhile.
Gas stations are running out of gas in Paris.
Hanibal Lector

AOL

#20 Sep 12, 2008
DO THE RIGHT THING wrote:
dang it im sorry, i would NOT advise goinh underground
I agree. Buffalo Bill would though.

No seriously, I was looking for underground shelters, and I typed underground in the search engine, and OMG. DO NOT GO THERE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zulu Internet on FM 79 (Apr '11) 3 hr cxc 21
Paris downtown need more life 3 hr wondering 6
Harrison Walker and Harper Racist 4 hr hadafarm 28
Dallas 2 Dead Muhamad Muhammad Art Exhibit 4 hr Wow 1
Moms 5 hr Wonder 1
Uncle Jesse's 6 hr Big Bass Video 2
Buyer for left over garage sale items (Aug '12) 6 hr theresa 21
Ricky Hayes and his company 10 hr Yusuf Islam 34
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]