Greenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

So where are the lesbian hangouts in Paris? I'm talking nice lipstick lesbians, not the butch ones or black lez women, but nice clean middle-class white women. Most of the lesbians in Commerce and Greenville are young, college age, and was looking for more late 20s to late 30s. And don't direct me to the local strip club either. It is fun for a night out, but not for dating material. Wanting classy.
Let me thumps that head

Point, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

There's one in Deport TX who just got out of prison who is fine, but she drinks like a fish and does the stupidest things afterward. She drives a white Nissan truck very slow as not to spill her Bud Ice. She is actually a smart girl until she drinks and then it's Jekyll and Hyde all over.
yupp

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

What does an 80 year old lesbian taste like?

Depends

Well

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

What is the leading cause in death with lesbians?

Answer: Hairballs

Ellen

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

I heard they come lickity-split.
Les be lovers

Point, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Lesbians actually love one another, while male gay tarts are just like the family dog hiking everyone's leg anywhere anytime. If your a woman with a cheating husband just think about what it would be like if you behaved like him. That is just what men do. And Holly what is wrong with the black butch ones. They need love. Just like the sissy drag acting ones. Just do it behind closed doors and no one will know you've been with a butch girl.
Duh

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Les be lovers wrote:
Lesbians actually love one another, while male gay tarts are just like the family dog hiking everyone's leg anywhere anytime. If your a woman with a cheating husband just think about what it would be like if you behaved like him. That is just what men do. And Holly what is wrong with the black butch ones. They need love. Just like the sissy drag acting ones. Just do it behind closed doors and no one will know you've been with a butch girl.
Quick!! Change your name and spam us again. Moron.
Earl

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

This reminds me of years ago in Dallas.

Me and a buddy walked into a bar. It was filled with nicely dressed, attractive women; no guys.

I said to my pal "We have either hit pay dirt, or walked into a lesbian bar."

Unfortunately for us, it was a lesbian bar.....
lol

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

My house. Welcome matt at front door.
Hmmm

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
My house. Welcome matt at front door.
Who's Matt?
Hmmm

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Matt?
I mean Mattie
Sarah

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Lesbians are mentally ill.
Holly

Caddo Mills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

So no viable suggestions for places? I guess most are still bi around there, probably getting together for Avon parties after church. Speaking of that, which church has the hottest women? Sometimes a church function or school outings and games are good places to find a nice woman wanting to explore. Which school there would be best for that type, North Lamar or the other one? Once again, nice middle class white lesbians wanted only, nothing trashy or low brow.
Holly

Caddo Mills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Sarah wrote:
Some are, true that! But all guys would agree with us, that women are hotter, well some of them, and taking a licking beats taking a pounding anyday. Tee heee
Hahaha

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are, true that! But all guys would agree with us, that women are hotter, well some of them, and taking a licking beats taking a pounding anyday. Tee heee
There's not much creepier than a guy pretending to be a woman. Maybe you need to visit some of the 3-legged gals in Dallas.
Nasty

Whitewright, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Well wrote:
What is the leading cause in death with lesbians?
Answer: Hairballs
Ewwww, nasty image! But of course any woman who doesn't shave that crap off isn't getting any action anyway from a man or woman. Skin that cat!
Glenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Sarah wrote:
And mostly lazy fat smelly penny-less internet sl_ts in the Paris area. You've come to the right place because they are on Paris Topix 24/7
Maxwell the pig

Point, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Earl wrote:
This reminds me of years ago in Dallas.
Me and a buddy walked into a bar. It was filled with nicely dressed, attractive women; no guys.
I said to my pal "We have either hit pay dirt, or walked into a lesbian bar."
Unfortunately for us, it was a lesbian bar.....
Funny. Lesbian bars usually will let a guy in but you got to bring a girl with you. Other wise the bar would be run over by hetero guys. The guy bars which very few let men who dress as women in will let any woman in and a lot of girls go to those bars because they don't get hit on non stop when there just there for fun. Mixed lesbian and gay male bars usually have all the women on one side of the room and all the guys on the other with a few who occasionally walk out of their zone. The hottest straight checks you will ever find are in mental institutions. Had several crawl into my bed at Timber Lawn in Dallas. Necrophilia in all the bi polar women there. Got to love those feisty girls.
Chick Magnet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Men are the dumbest creatures on earth. I never thought I'd see the day when a woman without a trunk and a pair could get more women to fall in love with her than a man could and all because she had the common sense to bring her battery charged buddy on her date I am talking about all the Lesbians out there. You guys need to stop being cheap and invest on a battery charged trunk instead of depending on that two people bath pill all the time. All women want is a good hard buzz. Women are also the dumbest creatures on earth because instead of getting the good hard buzz from a high earning man when he is home and while he is at work they go and get it from another woman messing up the good life of enjoying a big check with their man. Smart women who have been married for many years do this because they know that women will never earn as good of a wage as a man does.
Chick Magnet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Men have got to start talking to their sons more than they do. Communicate with your sons. Communicate. Or let the women take away your women.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Hashmi, he refused to answer all questions 13 min Black Widow 13
southside baptist church 26 min bad tag office 31
church of Satan? 33 min Black Widow 9
david swaim 3 hr opinion 4
Way to go Rhonda 3 hr Please-Get Over Yourself 7
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 5 hr _Zoey_ 6,291
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Imperial Chicano 17,291
Why was the Lamar County Veterans Officer asked... 13 hr old vet 24
PEDC Investigation reveals 17 hr LOL 90
•••
•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••