motorcycle wreck on fm 79

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Out of Concern

Paris, TX

#1 Jul 25, 2010
I don't want to be disrespectful of anyone, and I'm not trying to be nosy, but there was a motorcycle crash-possibly involving 2 bikes-on FM 79 Saturday evening/night. I was hoping someone knew something about this-my sister and her husband are both bikers and we live out off of 79 so she was hoping we heard heard something. They are worried sick for the friends they can't get in touch with. I know the groups have been texting each other like mad trying to find out something, I last spoke with my sister @ 3:45am and they were still awake hoping to hear any news. The riders and the families are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope everyone is OK.
Houston

Paris, TX

#2 Jul 25, 2010
We were there and we thought there were 2 involved but the scanner said 3 IDK! The man was taken by careflight from the scene he was in pretty bad shape and the other lady was better than him! He was on the first bike and looked to us like that the lady was on the one behind him. We were about the 3rd car there at the wreck but alot of people were helping them. Our thoughts and prayers have been with these bikers all night! We will be the PRAYER Warriors for them today also! MAY GOD BLESS THEM! Dont know names!
Willy

Paris, TX

#3 Jul 25, 2010
We were there as soon as it happened. It was 2 bikes the man was not in good condition. The lady was very aware of what was going on around her. She either had a broken leg or hip. She had some road rash but was not as bad off as the man. They were in their 40's. His bike was blue her bike was black. He was not wearing a helmet and that is why he was is such bad condition. He landed head first on the ground. She was wearing a helmet. The reason for the accident is that there was a round bale on the ground. They tried to stop but slide on the hay. I don't know anymore than that. Houston is right they did careflight him to Dallas. I have been thinking about them all day. If anyone knows how he is doing please update us. My prayers are with them!!
Grace

Grand Prairie, TX

#4 Jul 25, 2010
He is in Medical City....name is Kenny Freeman...wife is Retha.
Willy

Paris, TX

#5 Jul 25, 2010
What that his wife?
Is he OK?
prayers needed

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2010
It was kenny and his wife on one bike and Vickie Gordon on her bike she is banged up but ok have not heard on others
Willy

Paris, TX

#7 Jul 25, 2010
Thank you for updating! Did she brake anything?
Houston

Paris, TX

#8 Jul 25, 2010
Thank you for the updates and we will make sure and put the names of these people on Prayer list! We didn't know names for morning worship but we are praying for them! May God Bless them!
Houston

Paris, TX

#9 Jul 25, 2010
Willy wrote:
We were there as soon as it happened. It was 2 bikes the man was not in good condition. The lady was very aware of what was going on around her. She either had a broken leg or hip. She had some road rash but was not as bad off as the man. They were in their 40's. His bike was blue her bike was black. He was not wearing a helmet and that is why he was is such bad condition. He landed head first on the ground. She was wearing a helmet. The reason for the accident is that there was a round bale on the ground. They tried to stop but slide on the hay. I don't know anymore than that. Houston is right they did careflight him to Dallas. I have been thinking about them all day. If anyone knows how he is doing please update us. My prayers are with them!!
Praise the LORD people like you and others were there to help! Thank you for helping all that was involved! What COURAGE!!
Out of Concern

Paris, TX

#10 Jul 25, 2010
Thank everyone so much for the updates. I worry so much, especially when you never know who was involved. We know Dale and Vicki well and I'm not sure on the others, will have to ask my husband. In the meantime, I got a church prayer request in my email box-seems Brent Ford, who works on the pipelines was beaten very badly and his truck stolen-they left him on side of the road. Brent was a wonderful friend growing up and I am truly concerned for his well-being. The email said that he had no ID and could only tell them who he was this morning after he woke up. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers as well. Hope bad things truly DON'T dome in 3s

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 25, 2010
Houston wrote:
<quoted text> Praise the LORD people like you and others were there to help! Thank you for helping all that was involved! What COURAGE!!
I know all of these people involved in this horrible wreck, I am praying for their full recovery!! Thank you everyone for helping them,please keep us updated as you get any information on their conditions!!!!
OMG

Paris, TX

#12 Jul 26, 2010
I know all these people and love them so much. I'm praying for you Kenny,Retha and Vicky I'm praying that ya'll get over this soon also.
Fellow biker

Paris, TX

#13 Jul 26, 2010
Any updates? My prayers are with the families.
SHOTGUN

Blossom, TX

#14 Jul 26, 2010
kenny is doing better but still has a long road to recovery.... they got a good report today on the ct scan that the swelling is going down and things are looking up retha is really doing well but still having trouble getting around.... vicki seems to be doing well also... There has been a account set up at liberty national bank to help pay for medical expenses if anyone would like to donate .... God bless you all and please keep all of them in your prayers
friend

Saint Petersburg, FL

#15 Jul 26, 2010
What hospital is he in? I've heard Medical City - I called there no record. I heard Baylor - Plano and also Baylor Dallas. Called both places and was told no listing.
SHOTGUN

Blossom, TX

#16 Jul 26, 2010
medical center in plano
Why

Paris, TX

#17 Jul 27, 2010
friend wrote:
What hospital is he in? I've heard Medical City - I called there no record. I heard Baylor - Plano and also Baylor Dallas. Called both places and was told no listing.
Unless they specifically allowed it, the hospital cannot tell you if they are there or not.
roosterhound

Paris, TX

#18 Jul 28, 2010
Willy wrote:
Thank you for updating! Did she brake anything?
Vicky only broke her wrist. They were beginning to bring Kenny out of the induced coma yesterday. They are uncertain of his prognosis until then. I believe he is at Medical Center of Plano.
daughter2

Grand Prairie, TX

#19 Jul 30, 2010
Kenneth Freeman is my father....We are at Medical Center in Plano, he is doing ok his brain has stopped swelling. He has a fractured skull and pretty much all over head trauma. My Mom is doing well, just worried and upset. Kenneth is still on the vent, we are hoping he will come off on his own over the weekend, if not they are planning to place a trach and a feeding tube Monday or Tuesday things are not geting worse but we seem to be at a stand still. We still need all the prayers we can get, we also have a benefit account set up at Liberty National Bank in Paris, Tx
Jerry Freeman

Humble, TX

#20 Jul 31, 2010
Hello, Kenneth is my nephew and I heard about the accident from one of my uncles, Bobby Freeman. I will have my Sunday School class pray for him in the morning. God is able to restore Kenneth's health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Head Murders Workers 25 min Inquisitor 37
What happened to Ail Burress 59 min Nikki Lies 288
Turner Pipe 2 hr Fare Thee Well 4
Paris Regional Medical Center! 2 hr Money 7
who did murder mrs. searight (Apr '13) 8 hr what 179
Lying press 10 hr FYI 2
Turner Pipe laying off! (Mar '16) 12 hr Staussie 22
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) 13 hr Batgirl 185
Missing Person Report Mon justice nutjob 43

Paris Jobs