If A Man Loves His Wife Will He Agree...

If A Man Loves His Wife Will He Agree To A Threesome?

Posted in the Paris Forum

Plum Good

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 17, 2010
If a man loves his wife and is totally crazy about her will he agree to a threesome? I don't think so.

I think if a married man agrees to a threesome with his wife that shows how little he cares about her and how easy he can get over her.

This is a special message to someone in Paris who regrets having threesomes with her husband: He chose to bang all them women real good in your face so go see a therapist and get over it. After all your lesbian dumb a$$ wanted to have the threesomes and you brought the women into your bed.
personally

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Oct 17, 2010
i think it depends on the situation. i mean every couples different. i know a HAPPILY married couple where the female is bisexual and chooses herself to bring other ladies into it and the husband agrees because he obviously cant give her what she wants at all times. if she wasnt bi they wouldnt bring the ladies in. theres rules to it that keeps the marriage on good terms.. myself... hellll to the no.. id probably throat punch my husband if he wanted a threesome. i feel like if he asks for it hes simply wanting more of what he already has if that makes sense. but like i said every couples different and whatever works for them works
what and who

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2010
Bi sexual women are just as bad as bi sexual men in bed with married couples. It can come to no good. And no special rules apply to jeliously reguardless of sex that would eventually arise.

“No body loves me like I can”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 20, 2010
You just have to be better than the third person. If I had a wife and she wanted a threesome who would I be to deny her.
Hahaho

Paris, TX

#7 Oct 21, 2010
Plum Good wrote:
If a man loves his wife and is totally crazy about her will he agree to a threesome? I don't think so.
I think if a married man agrees to a threesome with his wife that shows how little he cares about her and how easy he can get over her.
This is a special message to someone in Paris who regrets having threesomes with her husband: He chose to bang all them women real good in your face so go see a therapist and get over it. After all your lesbian dumb a$$ wanted to have the threesomes and you brought the women into your bed.
No way, no time, no how. Negatory! Threesomes are a recipe for disaster.
confused

Little Elm, TX

#8 Oct 22, 2010
i feel like a threesome is just a legal way to cheat. if your selfish enought to ask your mate for a threesome,they need to dump your ass
sounds good

Paris, TX

#9 Oct 22, 2010
that shit don't work or all men would do it someones feelings will get hurt when they get left out or say the other person is better in bed.
let it go

Paris, TX

#11 May 12, 2011
confused wrote:
i feel like a threesome is just a legal way to cheat. if your selfish enought to ask your mate for a threesome,they need to dump your ass
OH, I totally agree!!
let it go

Paris, TX

#12 May 12, 2011
bigirlforfun wrote:
My husband and I discovered that we'd both like a FMF threesome. I have never been with a woman before. I have been very curious off and on since I was a teenager. my husband is the first one I've felt comfortable with telling. Anyway, We've been to swing clubs a couple times and have memberships to a couple sites named ===bisexualcouples.net===.It is a hot place for bisexual singles and couples
Give it some time, hun, and then come back and tell us how well it worked out....don't think you'll be happy about it!
Val

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 23, 2015
Ratchet. If my man ever asked me for a threesome I'd say start practicing touching your toes, cos I'm finding a MAN with the hugest cock to join both of us in the bedroom. Threesome on that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concrete Installers 9 min Grisham 38
Who Is Honest And Good 55 min Grisham 6
Most Annoying Commercial 56 min Grisham 13
If You Ran For President 57 min Grisham 15
Out of Control Media 58 min Grisham 26
Paris Needs A 1 hr Grisham 22
north loop 271 1 hr Not TXDOT 3
Peppers night club 8 hr Grisham 32

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance