Need a good hairsylist!!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#83 Aug 16, 2008
still hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Tara is the BEST
My gosh it is good to see you are still around. How ya been?
still hot

Paris, TX

#84 Aug 16, 2008
Woobies wrote:
<quoted text>My gosh it is good to see you are still around. How ya been?
Yeah, been busy chasing those 25 year olds!!! I gotta catch up on all the dirt I missed. How are you??

“Genuine Chevy Girl”

Since: Jun 08

Paris

#85 Aug 16, 2008
ParisLady wrote:
Laura Jordan at Colman's Hair Company. She can do it all and has great prices. You won't be disappointed if you try her!
I completely agree. Laura is the only person I trust to cut my hair!
Mamie

Paris, TX

#86 Aug 16, 2008
Lisa Kelley Connot at Tanglz
Hair

Paris, TX

#87 Aug 16, 2008
Eclips
anon

Paris, TX

#88 Aug 19, 2008
Nunya wrote:
Kristi Law that used to have HAIRSPRAY is an awesome stylist/colorist. I'm not sure which salon she works at since her shop closed, but she does a fantastic job! RE: Jayme Haley, I went to her when she was at deLeon - what ever happened to her? Is she still in town?
Kristi is at Hairworks, and she is awesome. She graduated from Toni & Guys in Dallas.
anon

Paris, TX

#89 Aug 19, 2008
Country Girl35 wrote:
Does anyone know a good hairstylist? Looking for someone who really knows their hair color and actually knows how to cut hair!!! What about Two's Company in downtown paris? Are they any good?
Kristi Law at Hairworks is definitely the girl you want. She is great with color and gives the best haircut in town. She graduated from Toni & Guy in Dallas. She also was Paris's Best Hairdresser last year.
happy customer

Sulphur, OK

#90 Aug 19, 2008
Kailey Hines at Eclips is great with cuts and even better with color. And this is coming from one picky patron!
RRCNurse

Grandview, TX

#91 Aug 19, 2008
okay, what about for boys haircuts? i have a fifteen year old who is very picky about his hair and would really like some of the newer styles but we can't find anyone who listens and does what we ask!
Bogata Girl

Tyler, TX

#92 Aug 19, 2008
Sara smith at hair works. she has always done a great job
The best ever

Coos Bay, OR

#93 Aug 19, 2008
The best hairstylist in Paris is Angie Schroeder at Tanglz Salon! She has been doing my hair for 16 years and it's always perfect, she also has a great personality, fun to talk with!
New Do

Paris, TX

#94 Aug 19, 2008
There are several at Hair Works that are very good.

Location hidden

#95 Aug 19, 2008
still hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, been busy chasing those 25 year olds!!! I gotta catch up on all the dirt I missed. How are you??
I don't chase them....they kinda chase me. I am into older women actually. I think they have more to bring to the table in a relationship.

Since: May 08

Paris, Texas

#96 Aug 19, 2008
Country Girl35 wrote:
Does anyone know a good hairstylist? Looking for someone who really knows their hair color and actually knows how to cut hair!!! What about Two's Company in downtown paris? Are they any good?
Stacy Bowden- Salon Chateau Blossom, Texas

Paris, TX

#97 Aug 20, 2008
michelle tillery is amazing. my whole family goes to her and i she is really good at colors, cuts, perms, and styles. i hear she is at hair works now. but she always does exactly what i ask.
listen

Paris, TX

#98 Aug 20, 2008
Country Girl35 wrote:
there is a girl that works at walmart who is good. her name is geri. she is awesome and walmart doesnt charge a whole lot.

paris, tx

#99 Aug 20, 2008
lisa kelly.. now connot is the only person who has ever cut my hair and i've NEVER been disappointed.. seriously.. i've followed her from shop to shop..
and tara moore at de leon has colored my hair a few times.. both are great!
Personal Experience

AOL

#100 Aug 21, 2008
There are several at Hair Works that are very good. But a girl named Kasey cut my hair once. HORRIBLE! I haven't been back. Is she still there?
Positive

Paris, TX

#101 Aug 21, 2008
Don't use Kim Tallant @ Unique Image. Horrible. Tried her once and it was bad, gave her a second shot even WORSE! Lesson learned.

Try Kristi Law or Brittany Davis
anon

Doniphan, MO

#102 Aug 21, 2008
Shanna Wilkerson - she does a great job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick of Marie Osmond Commercial (Nov '13) 37 min Grisham 52
Murder this morning 38 min Grisham 37
Yantis 50 min Grisham 10
Paris police officer 2 hr Grisham 283
Judge Bill Harris.. Don't know the law!!!! (Apr '12) 2 hr Grisham 156
Lori Stewart 2 hr Grisham 2
Anytime fitness vs. Paris Aquatics 2 hr Grisham 39
Upscale restaurants in Paris? 3 hr Grisham 28
Negroes Hate America 4 hr The Color Pink 24
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Sep 20 The Truth 190