Need a good hairsylist!!!
Up with times

Duncanville, TX

#41 Jun 26, 2008
For the funky colors, I go to Cayla Crawford @ Hamilton & CO. She is can do awesome things with color.
hair

Austin, TX

#42 Jun 27, 2008
Up with times wrote:
For the funky colors, I go to Cayla Crawford @ Hamilton & CO. She is can do awesome things with color.
i have seen her work...too cute.

Stephanie at Paris Hair is good at the funky colors too.
Ernest Leigh

United States

#43 Jun 27, 2008
Cindy Wilson at Stone Avenue Hair Studio is WONDERFUL! Phone number is in the book.....
about Danny

Quinlan, TX

#44 Jun 27, 2008
memememe wrote:
Retha at Hair Works is really good on cuts and color. Danny Ball at Galaxy is very good, just need a lot of time when you go because he talks with his hands and sometimes he talks a lot. He used to do hair for runway models and such.
For real, it took him 5 hours to cut 1/2 inch length off of my hair!!! He had to wash, & blow dry it and while he was blow drying my hair ofcourse he was talking, and my hair ended up getting sucked into the back of the blow dryer! OMG It hurt so bad!! I haven't gone back to him.
Me Too

Paris, TX

#45 Jun 27, 2008
dissapointed wrote:
Don't go to any of the women at the salon next to Super Tan. While you're getting a haircut, you hear all of them complain because customers don't tip them like they think that they should be tipped. And, when a customer leaves, they make fun of them. I'll never go back. I wanted a simple haircut and the girl couldn't even cut a straight line. I had to go to someone else the next day just to get the cut evened out.
I took my kids there and they messed the up, they were to busy talking about people after they left to do a good job.
Real Deal

Paris, TX

#46 Jun 27, 2008
Dawnetta Flippen at De Leon. She is great
will say

Dallas, TX

#48 Jun 27, 2008
dont go to jayme haley. she was good when she worked at de leon. use tara moore!
bytheway

College Station, TX

#49 Jun 28, 2008
Kudos to Melissa Householder!!!
Always does an outstanding job!!
Will listen to you!! I get lots of compliments on my cut and color. Always giving people her name. Tanglz has a great group. Would not hesitate to go
to anyone employed there!!
say what

Paris, TX

#50 Jun 28, 2008
if your in paris go to todays cuts there pretty good
poster

Paris, TX

#51 Jun 28, 2008
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text> I took my kids there and they messed the up, they were to busy talking about people after they left to do a good job.
That place is awful. I don't know where they get their employees but they will mess up your hair. Don't get cuts or colors there. I've given them 3 or 4 chances and it's never any better. They do talk trash about people. Who's in charge there? Maybe they're reading this.
poster

Paris, TX

#52 Jun 28, 2008
say what wrote:
if your in paris go to todays cuts there pretty good
wrong
say what

Paris, TX

#53 Jun 28, 2008
I have only been there once and they did a pretty good job on coloring my hair.

Since: Jun 08

Paris, TX

#54 Jun 28, 2008
about Danny wrote:
<quoted text>
For real, it took him 5 hours to cut 1/2 inch length off of my hair!!! He had to wash, & blow dry it and while he was blow drying my hair ofcourse he was talking, and my hair ended up getting sucked into the back of the blow dryer! OMG It hurt so bad!! I haven't gone back to him.
No stylist is going to spend 5 hours to cut someones hair. You would have had to gone in with a really screwed up head of hair if this is true. Bet the truth got lost in your haste to badmouth someone you know nothing about.
about Danny

Melissa, TX

#55 Jun 28, 2008
Paris Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
No stylist is going to spend 5 hours to cut someones hair. You would have had to gone in with a really screwed up head of hair if this is true. Bet the truth got lost in your haste to badmouth someone you know nothing about.
You're right. I do not know anything about him. All i know is that I came in for a simple haircut. I just needed a trim. My hair was not bad, was not ratted,.. wasn't anything! Just came in for a TRIM and it took him 5 hours! you can believe what you want to believe. But I know that I left school at 2:30 and had a football game to attend to that started at 7:30 & thinking I had ample time to get a T-R-I-M, I was 45 minutes late FOR the game & my teacher was PISSED. SO like I said, it DID take 5 hours. You weren't there, GRANNY. & While he was doing my hair, he was talking and my hair was SUCKED up into the back of the blowdryer causing excruciating pain. He might be a fabulous hairstylist, but I did not have a good experience with him, and I will never go back. If you have a short hairstyle, then by means go to him.. but if you have a longer length hair-style, i'd recommend someone else.
say what

Paris, TX

#56 Jun 28, 2008
thats pretty bad.
Someone from Hugo

Hugo, OK

#57 Jun 28, 2008
Kayla at Cut -N- Up in Hugo is great and she has good prices. Worth the Drive.
Queen-B

Dike, TX

#58 Jun 30, 2008
dissapointed wrote:
Don't go to any of the women at the salon next to Super Tan. While you're getting a haircut, you hear all of them complain because customers don't tip them like they think that they should be tipped. And, when a customer leaves, they make fun of them. I'll never go back. I wanted a simple haircut and the girl couldn't even cut a straight line. I had to go to someone else the next day just to get the cut evened out.
I go in there all the time and get my hair done and they work pretty hard. I havent heard anything like that being said.
Aimee and Stephen Cobey are Awesome owners and they know how to run their business!!
Queen-B

Dike, TX

#59 Jun 30, 2008
Love her work wrote:
Geri Birdsong at Smartstyle does a wonderful job. She is great with cuts, color an perms. She also does wonderful up-do's for prom and weddings and the prices are very reasonable. Give her a try!!!
OEmG!!!! NO!!
HELLO CAN I SAY CRACK-HEAD?!?!!!!!
I'v seen that Girl High at work. I'd Highly reccomend NOT! going to Smartstyle.
Their Management is PISS POOR!!!!
Just Me

Paris, TX

#60 Jul 1, 2008
Britney Davis at Tanglz is super awesome. She's done my hair for years. She's great at cut and color. I've had numerous strangers stop me around town asking who cut my hair. Britney is super sweet and an excellent hairstylist.
Trish

Paris, TX

#61 Jul 2, 2008
Lisa Kelly Connot at Tanglz does an outstanding job! You should give her a call.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Employment Question 2 hr Dick and Jane 3
Qualified Immunity 2 hr Dick and Jane 53
Paris Chronical 2 hr wake up 82
Brenda Cherry 2 hr No victum 63
Skipper Steely Profits off of Slavery 3 hr No victum 23
Dr. Burns and Hospice in the Nursing Home (Jan '10) 5 hr Curious 9
Mike Malone for City Manager (Jan '12) 7 hr Yes yes 174
Paris police officer Wed Grisham 280
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Wed The Truth 190

Paris Jobs