why i hate paris texas

why i hate paris texas

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
dyno

Battle Creek, MI

#1 May 19, 2010
There are many reasons for my hatred of this town. The main reason is the people. I have lived in many places around the mid west and this place by far has produced the most ignorant. People here are rude,slow, and hypocritical. The town is a dump. The night life is horrible. The racism is ridiculous and the law enforcement is a joke. The crap people talk about on this web site is depressing. My boss is a huge jerk, my employer is for lack of a better term a crook. The food sucks, roads are trashed. If there is a paradise on earth it is the exact opposite of Paris Texas. Tell me why do any of you like this town?
jmo

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 May 19, 2010
There are roads headed in all directions out of this town you hate. Why don't you take one and never look back.
almost a yankee

Paris, TX

#3 May 19, 2010
dyno wrote:
There are many reasons for my hatred of this town. The main reason is the people. I have lived in many places around the mid west and this place by far has produced the most ignorant. People here are rude,slow, and hypocritical. The town is a dump. The night life is horrible. The racism is ridiculous and the law enforcement is a joke. The crap people talk about on this web site is depressing. My boss is a huge jerk, my employer is for lack of a better term a crook. The food sucks, roads are trashed. If there is a paradise on earth it is the exact opposite of Paris Texas. Tell me why do any of you like this town?
You are so intelligent and smart and everything about this town you don't like. Why don't you hook your asss back to the midwest.
Ramon

Paris, TX

#4 May 19, 2010
dyno wrote:
There are many reasons for my hatred of this town. The main reason is the people. I have lived in many places around the mid west and this place by far has produced the most ignorant. People here are rude,slow, and hypocritical. The town is a dump. The night life is horrible. The racism is ridiculous and the law enforcement is a joke. The crap people talk about on this web site is depressing. My boss is a huge jerk, my employer is for lack of a better term a crook. The food sucks, roads are trashed. If there is a paradise on earth it is the exact opposite of Paris Texas. Tell me why do any of you like this town?
Our town was great until you showed, now it's everything you described. We really wish you'd leave so things can get back to the way they were before you showed!
FUQU TOO

Waterloo, Canada

#5 May 19, 2010
Its not hard to leave.....go east,west,north,or south and u will b out of paris quickly!!!
pops

Batesville, VA

#6 May 19, 2010
dyno wrote:
There are many reasons for my hatred of this town. The main reason is the people. I have lived in many places around the mid west and this place by far has produced the most ignorant. People here are rude,slow, and hypocritical. The town is a dump. The night life is horrible. The racism is ridiculous and the law enforcement is a joke. The crap people talk about on this web site is depressing. My boss is a huge jerk, my employer is for lack of a better term a crook. The food sucks, roads are trashed. If there is a paradise on earth it is the exact opposite of Paris Texas. Tell me why do any of you like this town?
Because of cheerful sunny positive people like you....

He turned around angrily on the others and said "Everybody crowds round so in this Forest. There's no Space. I never saw a more Spreading lot of animals in my life, and in all the wrong places."
Eeyore.
dyno

Battle Creek, MI

#7 May 19, 2010
There are no good radio stations.My co-workers would rather cut each other down than work as a team. I cant get wi-fi signal because all the trees in my neighbors yards that they don't trim. There are at least 15 cats that roam my block and fight every night.
SmallTownGirl

Quitman, TX

#8 May 19, 2010
Lived in Paris for two years, it's just your typical small town. I live in a smaller town now... Mount Vernon and I love it, the people are great. I was a little disappointed in the Paris citizens a few weeks ago though, I was stranded on 271 around 3 pm with my children and I bet I sat on the side of the road for 30 minutes, not one person would stop, not even the 2 cops that passed me up. I finally walked into the center of the road and stopped traffic LOL.
SmallTownGirl

Quitman, TX

#9 May 19, 2010
P.S. You won't find a place on earth where hypocrites, gossip or racism don't exist. Pick better company and don't involve yourself in things that you don't uphold. If people are gossiping about someone else, feel sorry for them... they must be trying to hide something really ugly in themselves...
Because I Can

Paris, TX

#10 May 19, 2010
dyno wrote:
There are many reasons for my hatred of this town. The main reason is the people. I have lived in many places around the mid west and this place by far has produced the most ignorant. People here are rude,slow, and hypocritical. The town is a dump. The night life is horrible. The racism is ridiculous and the law enforcement is a joke. The crap people talk about on this web site is depressing. My boss is a huge jerk, my employer is for lack of a better term a crook. The food sucks, roads are trashed. If there is a paradise on earth it is the exact opposite of Paris Texas. Tell me why do any of you like this town?
OK So why are you not packing and getting the hell out of Paris instead of on here talking shit,Could it be you are rude,slow, hypocritical and a racist is why you don't have a night life here,There are plenty of unemployed people that would love to have your job since you don't care about it.
not true

Paris, TX

#11 May 19, 2010
dyno wrote:
There are many reasons for my hatred of this town. The main reason is the people. I have lived in many places around the mid west and this place by far has produced the most ignorant. People here are rude,slow, and hypocritical. The town is a dump. The night life is horrible. The racism is ridiculous and the law enforcement is a joke. The crap people talk about on this web site is depressing. My boss is a huge jerk, my employer is for lack of a better term a crook. The food sucks, roads are trashed. If there is a paradise on earth it is the exact opposite of Paris Texas. Tell me why do any of you like this town?
You are so wrong. I dont know where you work or what places you go to, but Paris is a wonderful place to live and work. I work for a wonderful business who treat me like gold and I have a wonderful boss. I go to a wonderful church that have great,kind people. I went thru a battle with cancer a few years ago and I truly saw what the people of this town are made of. I received so much support, cards, flowers, words of encouragement from complete strangers. I had one lady from a local business that I didnt even know who would send me flowers every two weeks when I had a chemo treatment due (just to brighten my day) We recently did a fundraiser for the american cancer society and I called over 20 businesses from this town and all of them freely donated items to be auctioned off to help us with this effort. So, I dont know where you go or what kind of people you associate with, but Paris is a wonderful place to live. I wouldnt want to live anywhere else.
puzzled

Dallas, TX

#12 May 19, 2010
dyno wrote:
There are many reasons for my hatred of this town. The main reason is the people. I have lived in many places around the mid west and this place by far has produced the most ignorant. People here are rude,slow, and hypocritical. The town is a dump. The night life is horrible. The racism is ridiculous and the law enforcement is a joke. The crap people talk about on this web site is depressing. My boss is a huge jerk, my employer is for lack of a better term a crook. The food sucks, roads are trashed. If there is a paradise on earth it is the exact opposite of Paris Texas. Tell me why do any of you like this town?
if yuo hate our town soo much then pack your shit and get the hell out,.. dont look back move to the city where crime is rampant, see how u like that..
Sunrise

Arlington, TX

#13 May 19, 2010
dyno wrote:
There are many reasons for my hatred of this town. The main reason is the people. I have lived in many places around the mid west and this place by far has produced the most ignorant. People here are rude,slow, and hypocritical. The town is a dump. The night life is horrible. The racism is ridiculous and the law enforcement is a joke. The crap people talk about on this web site is depressing. My boss is a huge jerk, my employer is for lack of a better term a crook. The food sucks, roads are trashed. If there is a paradise on earth it is the exact opposite of Paris Texas. Tell me why do any of you like this town?
Why do you live here?
loonies

Bailey, TX

#14 May 19, 2010
dyno wrote:
There are many reasons for my hatred of this town. The main reason is the people. I have lived in many places around the mid west and this place by far has produced the most ignorant. People here are rude,slow, and hypocritical. The town is a dump. The night life is horrible. The racism is ridiculous and the law enforcement is a joke. The crap people talk about on this web site is depressing. My boss is a huge jerk, my employer is for lack of a better term a crook. The food sucks, roads are trashed. If there is a paradise on earth it is the exact opposite of Paris Texas. Tell me why do any of you like this town?
awww, did you see all the nice responses you got from the good folks of paris? doesn't it just make you feel warm & fuzzy all over?

guess they proved your point!
Tony L

Shawnee, OK

#15 May 19, 2010
1 word TEXANS!!!!!
john

Shawnee, OK

#16 May 19, 2010
thats the same reason we hate Oklahoma.....Texans!!!!
Jamal

Paris, TX

#17 May 19, 2010
You know why Texas doesn't fall into the Gulf of Mexico?

Cause Oklahoma sux!
ALLISON

Kaufman, TX

#18 May 19, 2010
BOO WHOO GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM EVERY TOWN HAS ITS UPS AND DOWNS
Buddy B

Paris, TX

#19 May 19, 2010
Why would you leave Paris? We have so many good looking young gay men to choose from, or not choose, just have them all. A man knows how to pleasure me better than a woman. I love making my little pig squilling noises when I am with a man. Just picture it. A hairy, short, fat man that sweats a little to much rolling around with another man and us squilling together. It gives me shivers.
Buddy B

Paris, TX

#20 May 19, 2010
puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>
if yuo hate our town soo much then pack your shit and get the hell out,.. dont look back move to the city where crime is rampant, see how u like that..
You think Paris has less crime than a large city? You are a bigger idiot than I thought.

I am laughing so hard at you right now. I am so fat and nasty. I love licking the sweating dripping from my own man boobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Archie farmer 2 hr Eyes see it all 1
3 Babies testing positive for meth in a week!?!? 2 hr Grisham 38
Hunting Season 5 hr RM Lympstone 2
Deport mayor 5 hr Older and Wiser 263
ER open Wendsdsy 6 hr very compitant 10
Needing advice 11 hr Grisham 10
Men only 19 hr Grisham 150

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages