9 year old kills friend while hunting

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Jim Crow

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2012
There's no excuse for a nine year old to have a gun. PERIOD. I don't want to hear any excuses. Since they were white, I'm sure that's what will happen and its bullshit. The parents should be arrested for child neglect.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Truth

Paris, TX

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
There's no excuse for a nine year old to have a gun. PERIOD. I don't want to hear any excuses. Since they were white, I'm sure that's what will happen and its bullshit. The parents should be arrested for child neglect.
You have stooped to a new low. Your rhetoric just shows what a racist scum you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lynn

Arlington, TX

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Leave these families alone they are hurting,,sorrow,, &tearful,, momemt,,, they just need God with them,,,, God be with these families tomorrow,,

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
prayer

Paris, TX

#4 Dec 30, 2012
lynn wrote:
Leave these families alone they are hurting,,sorrow,, &tearful,, momemt,,, they just need God with them,,,, God be with these families tomorrow,,
Amen, Lynn!!!
Jim Crow

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2012
lynn wrote:
I'm sure God was with them when they gave guns to children. They should be hurting. They did the wrong thing. Adults shouldn't give guns to children to play with.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim Crow

United States

#6 Dec 30, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have stooped to a new low. Your rhetoric just shows what a racist scum you are.
Call me what you will. At least I have enough common sense not to give dangerous weapons to children to play with and to not defend adults who do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
great

Mustang, OK

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Why is it always about black and white to you? It was an accident that isn't easily predicted.it isn't like the stupid parents that let thier toddlers drown in bathtubs.
nurse

United States

#8 Dec 30, 2012
My 9 y/o hunts with a responsible adult, and I think its great...he's learning to hunt if he needs food and learning to be responsible with his guns....it was a tragedy...let the families grieve in peace!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
luke23

Sulphur, OK

#9 Dec 30, 2012
God forgive Jim for he knows not what he is doing!
dontgetit

Paris, TX

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
Since you want to start up with the race card. There is no excuse for all the lil black kids that run up and down bonham street after dark every night but they do. Why? Because they arent sure who their daddy is and mama dont care. Theres no excuse for the majority of black girls to have a baby before she turns 18 but a large number do. Dont use the race card again. It was an accident. A bad one I agree and I might even agree with you that they didnt have any business with a gun. I grew up in the country and was out hunting with a 22 around that age. That doesnt mean I will turn my son loose with a gun at that age. I dont know what the answer is but to automatically start using the race card which is always your FIRST thing to do is stupid. Then again, you like that. Youre not trying to even any playing field. Youre not trying to be anyones hero. Your just a bitter black person that has so much hate in your heart that you want the world to be as miserable as you. We both could pick apart every race in the world but after we are finished, what would we have accomplished? Not a dang thing. I dont know who you are and I dont care. Im going to pray every day that God would help you AND ME to both somehow start respecting other people more.
Jim Crow

United States

#17 Dec 30, 2012
dontgetit wrote:
<quoted text>Since you want to start up with the race card. There is no excuse for all the lil black kids that run up and down bonham street after dark every night but they do. Why? Because they arent sure who their daddy is and mama dont care. Theres no excuse for the majority of black girls to have a baby before she turns 18 but a large number do. Dont use the race card again. It was an accident. A bad one I agree and I might even agree with you that they didnt have any business with a gun. I grew up in the country and was out hunting with a 22 around that age. That doesnt mean I will turn my son loose with a gun at that age. I dont know what the answer is but to automatically start using the race card which is always your FIRST thing to do is stupid. Then again, you like that. Youre not trying to even any playing field. Youre not trying to be anyones hero. Your just a bitter black person that has so much hate in your heart that you want the world to be as miserable as you. We both could pick apart every race in the world but after we are finished, what would we have accomplished? Not a dang thing. I dont know who you are and I dont care. Im going to pray every day that God would help you AND ME to both somehow start respecting other people more.
The difference in me and you is I don't defend wrong no matter who does it. I don't defend children being allowed to run the streets and babies having babies, although contrary to what you evidently think, that's not a black race thing. Thats a problem in every race. So are guns. The difference is you defend white adults giving babies loaded guns. I don't give a damn how you spin it, YOU SHOULDN'T GIVE BABIES LOADED GUNS. PERIOD. You need to pray to God that adults start having common sense. Giving loaded guns to babies is not using common sense.
Stupid

Mckinney, TX

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Stupid is as stupid does. Allowing a nine year old to have access to a loaded gun is absolutely crazy. I do not care who you are, it is not right. I have a nine year old myself. His dad hunts but we both agree he is NOT old enough. His time will come but not now. Jim Crow, I agree with you on a lot of what you are saying. My children's safety is always first and foremost. They may not always like my decisions, but that is just the way life goes.
traveler

Dallas, TX

#19 Dec 31, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
They couldn't arrest a negro child's parents because most of them don't know who they are
traveler

Dallas, TX

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>The difference in me and you is I don't defend wrong no matter who does it. I don't defend children being allowed to run the streets and babies having babies, although contrary to what you evidently think, that's not a black race thing. Thats a problem in every race. So are guns. The difference is you defend white adults giving babies loaded guns. I don't give a damn how you spin it, YOU SHOULDN'T GIVE BABIES LOADED GUNS. PERIOD. You need to pray to God that adults start having common sense. Giving loaded guns to babies is not using common sense.
You thought that cotton negro was innocent. Your a LIAR

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#21 Dec 31, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
Really?!! You ran out of anything to do and decided to start another thread about a tragic accident?

YOU are not qualified to say who should and should not have a gun, a hamburger or anything else. You've displayed your pure racist ignorance on here so many times in so many ways and even used a bull horn to harass some Boy Scouts in a parade. You think you're making a meaningful strike for the racist blacks in this town and all you're doing is turning the white racists even more so and irritating the heck out of people like me, who aren't racist and are sick of you and your total lack of a worthwhile benefit to society as a whole. Instead of helping bring peace or at least no hell raising, you're the leader of it. When you get bored you dig till you find something to whine and complain about. Don't bother denying it, we all know it's true. Why don't you stay in Ft. Worth and let Paris take care of Paris.

As to a 9 year old having a gun, my boys were a little older before they got one, but they hunted, and did things like that. Everyone came back in one piece because there were no accidents, and that's what happened here, AN ACCIDENT and the fact that your thick head can't conceive of it is no one's problem but yours. You don't know enough about anything but causing a problem where there is none and lying in the news.

Go get a life and leave these grieving parents and family alone. NO ONE cares what you think about it or anything else, you big dumb ape.

“This too shall pass”

Location hidden

#22 Dec 31, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me what you will. At least I have enough common sense not to give dangerous weapons to children to play with and to not defend adults who do.
God forbid that you have children.
As to giving these imiginary children a gun, of course you wouldn't. That would require working to earn the money to buy them and we all know you ain't gonna work.

“This too shall pass”

Location hidden

#23 Dec 31, 2012
luke23 wrote:
God forgive Jim for he knows not what he is doing!
I disagree, I believe he knows exactly what he's dong.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#24 Dec 31, 2012
Stupid wrote:
Stupid is as stupid does. Allowing a nine year old to have access to a loaded gun is absolutely crazy. I do not care who you are, it is not right.
Well said.
whitey

Paris, TX

#25 Dec 31, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference in me and you is I don't defend wrong no matter who does it. I don't defend children being allowed to run the streets and babies having babies, although contrary to what you evidently think, that's not a black race thing. Thats a problem in every race. So are guns. The difference is you defend white adults giving babies loaded guns. I don't give a damn how you spin it, YOU SHOULDN'T GIVE BABIES LOADED GUNS. PERIOD. You need to pray to God that adults start having common sense. Giving loaded guns to babies is not using common sense.
Really you send your 9 year old kids to the corner to sell meth packing heat. The reason is because the cops won't prosecute a 9 year old for selling. It is the hood thing to do.
whatever

United States

#26 Dec 31, 2012
All children are Gods children, stop dragging black or white children into an adult duscussion, protect our children no matter what the color...i have been praying for all children and familys involved...when something horrible happens the best thing we can do is learn from it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Admits She Lied! 5 min Why 82
Stephanie Simer Trial 3 hr Lynn 4
Attention First Federal/ Amis 3 hr Grisham 260
Waylon Spencer (Jul '09) 4 hr Tammi 24
Judge Bill Harris.. Don't know the law!!!! (Apr '12) 6 hr Ramblin Jack 178
North Lamar Football! 6 hr Sad 5
Patti Dunagan 7 hr Grisham 4

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance