Annoyed

Paris, TX

#1 Apr 25, 2009
Has anyone else had problems with them being unorganized and rude?
2003bride

Little Elm, TX

#2 Apr 25, 2009
They still have pictures from my wedding 6 years ago...Ritchy was "unavailable" after a rush delivery of only my album...I havent bothered to hunt him down after he reopened.

But I have to say, he was always nice....
Generation_X

Redmond, WA

#3 Apr 25, 2009
2003bride wrote:
They still have pictures from my wedding 6 years ago...Ritchy was "unavailable" after a rush delivery of only my album...I havent bothered to hunt him down after he reopened.
But I have to say, he was always nice....
Richie is part of the "party and enjoy life" generation where work is purely secondary and is only done as is necessary to support the lifestyle. This means sleeping as late as you want, waking up whenever you want, and a life of hedonistic pleasure is the rule. Work is created or performed to generate funds to further the lifestyle.
Rude

Paris, TX

#4 Apr 25, 2009
They were very rude to my son this morning when we were taking soccer pictures. I also thought they were pretty ugly to some of the parents.
I wish PSA would choose someone besides them to do the pictures next time. Why make the parents deal with jerks?
public servant

Paris, TX

#5 Apr 26, 2009
A couple of years ago my daughter had her softball pictures taken by him. Our check cleared the bank and we never got our pictures. So we will not being using him again.
Soccer mom

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2009
We took our soccer pictures with them a couple of weeks ago. The pictures turned out great which I was worried about b/c my kid was not taking direction very well. They told us when they would be in and they were there on the exact day. Our experience with them was great!

Since: Mar 09

Paris

#7 Apr 26, 2009
I've used them twice for Easter pictures with the live bunnies. They were very nice and patient with me and my children. I have a toddler who was not having a good day and being very difficult. But they continued to smile and show lots of patience. The pictures were in when they promised and were great. So my experiences have been great with them.
NELLEY

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2009
I agree very good!

Since: Aug 08

Cunningham, Texas

#9 Apr 26, 2009
His work is great and he has always been a friendly young man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min L Morales 18,534
Paris sex offender arrested for sexually assaul... 39 min washington redskins 10
Gymnasts prepare care packages (Jul '07) 47 min Snuff Said 4
Black Widow aka Anonymous 47 min Just watching 14
Why PEDC 59 min Get it Straight 22
Need help finding..... 1 hr Old dude 2
Should PEDC be shut down 1 hr Get it Straight 61
Paris Lakes hospital and shopping mall 21 hr hayseed 5
No hope for Paris 23 hr whiteguynparis 48
•••

Paris News Video

•••
Paris Dating

more search filters