givemeabreak

Dodd City, TX

#63 Oct 8, 2008
Hasley should be ashamed of himself. Anyone who is being paid to educate and coach our kids owes us so much more. I think Coach Hasley takes great pleasure in humiliating those around him. You know--one of those people that takes pleasure from someone else's pain?What a big man.

Boo

AOL

#64 Oct 8, 2008
I don't know the man, but I do know the type. Sometimes it is hard to tell who is from who isn't.

I just don't get the psychology behind contact sports--at all. To me it's like it has it's own set of rules that goes beyond my comprehension.

Sometimes I think people confuse contact sport psychology with business--the more pain the better. What some men seem to respect is the contact sport mentality.

Don't know--still trying to get a grip on my penis envy I guess. Looks like I may be stuck in another stage on Freud's stages of personality development. But at least I made it to puberty before getting stuck.
spelling police

Paris, TX

#65 Oct 8, 2008
c-high- 66 wrote:
ok lets correct peoples spelling now does it really matter how its f***in spelled you obviously knew who i was talkin abt and abt the hot wheels yeah i love em but you can keep the pull ups cause i wear boxers douce bag!<quoted text>
Annonymus...Who appointed YOU the spelling police anyway? We are not writing a Thesis here...everyone gets the point, mis-spelled or not. Did you major in English Lit? or teach it?
Go complain where it matters!
c-high 66

AOL

#66 Oct 9, 2008
you very rigth i couldnt have said it better my self yes he may cuss and get mad but it comes to show thats how bad he wants to be successful
opinionated wrote:
honestly, for the most part, anyone who has ever been on a successful team was coached by someone very similar to Chisum's coach. PHS' coach was very hot headed during the years they won state. I'm not saying I would want my child to be belittled and attacked, but an agressive coach is far better than the one that sits on the bench and never says a word. These boys are the ones that work with the coach everyday and if they see fit to defend him then he must be doing something right in the way of coaching. Cussing, well, maybe not appropriate but the guys look pretty good this year.
c-high 66

AOL

#67 Oct 9, 2008
ok mr.ANONYMOUS if you dont pay taxes in chisum district why and the hell are you so damn worried abt wat Hasley is doing. that is just stupid you ahve no say or vote weather he stays or goes and my vote he aint goin no wheresince your the expert at spelling heres a dose of your own medicine "a freakin word" not "a freakin wod"

Since: Sep 08

Hatfield, AR

#68 Oct 9, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
The little kids get on here and play, curse and whine like RG. Go study for your drug test little boy. Your not even potty trained enough to be spouting off at grown ups. I would watch what I say because many on here know you and THAT my friend, might affect your future.
study for a drug test huh? because you can study for those right? clever. the only adult thats popped up on here is coach shelton...you're spreading rumors like a high school freshman and i PROMISE you that i could mouth off to ANYBODY on this web site and my future would not be affected...try it if you think you can...we'll see who comes out on the winning end...you dont know me...you cant hang in arguments with me...so take your rumors somewhere else..i have the facts...you dont...have a nice day.
givemeabreak

Dodd City, TX

#69 Oct 10, 2008
For your halftime entertainment ---tonight at the locker room at Paul Pewitt High School Don Hasley might rip off his shirt, run into walls. hit himself in the head with weights, curse scream, break clipboards,and for his grand finale----dunk his head in a huge bucket of ice water!!!!!!!
Former coach Moss player

Blossom, TX

#70 Oct 10, 2008
Look I dont think many of you have been in a locker room on a Friday night when your not winning. I played for coach Moss and he was a hell of a man, always took care of us, but on Friday night he changed, he had a diffrent look in his eyes, and he held nothing back, thats whats makes a good coach. Its football folks its a ugly sport you eaither love it or hate it there is no inbetween.
Powder

Paris, TX

#71 Oct 11, 2008
it might be football and you might be right that a coach is entitled to be different on the football field, but when a parent can not go have a normal conversation with him because he walks in the room with a chip on his shoulder and treats everyone in the room like they are beneath him before he even knows why you are there then he has a problem. Football can't be an excuse when the child isn't even on the football team! He is arrogant and has no people skills.
rantz gibson

Fort Worth, TX

#72 Oct 11, 2008
Everyone look at me! Here I am. You cant hang in an arguement with me. I'm the only smart one at chisum. Hasley is a God! I guess to sum it up...I'm a complete tool and an idiot!
Boo

AOL

#73 Oct 11, 2008
rantz gibson wrote:
Everyone look at me! Here I am. You cant hang in an arguement with me. I'm the only smart one at chisum. Hasley is a God! I guess to sum it up...I'm a complete tool and an idiot!
Quit it--you are not fooling any body.
Whatever

Fort Worth, TX

#74 Oct 12, 2008
If he is a student at Chisum, he needs to stop making his school look bad. It os perfectly fine to give an opinion, but he is just making other Chisum students look bad. I feel he is definitely learning this from Hasley. Hasley has to curse non stop. I guess it makes him feel like a man. Or, maybe his vocabulary isn't big enough.
Faith

Paris, TX

#75 Oct 12, 2008
Whatever wrote:
If he is a student at Chisum, he needs to stop making his school look bad. It os perfectly fine to give an opinion, but he is just making other Chisum students look bad. I feel he is definitely learning this from Hasley. Hasley has to curse non stop. I guess it makes him feel like a man. Or, maybe his vocabulary isn't big enough.

Some people have to pretend to be other people to act like a man, or to make others look bad?
Chisum Band Mom

Paris, TX

#76 Oct 12, 2008
Rantz Gibson is a fine young man who is passionate about his sport and defensive of his coach. Rantz, like many of the football boys I've met at Chisum, is a polite young man. Please do not judge him based upon your perceptions of his posts. We should all be so willing to stand up for those we admire.
Faith

Paris, TX

#77 Oct 12, 2008
Chisum Band Mom wrote:
Rantz Gibson is a fine young man who is passionate about his sport and defensive of his coach. Rantz, like many of the football boys I've met at Chisum, is a polite young man. Please do not judge him based upon your perceptions of his posts. We should all be so willing to stand up for those we admire.
I know another great kid on that football team that would stand up for the coach too, and defend him to the end. And I do respect that kids opinion.
Gone

Fort Worth, TX

#78 Oct 12, 2008
Chisum Band Mom wrote:
I fully understand, although, his posts should not rant and rave on by cursing others for their opinion. Not so much in this post but the one a week or so ago. I would hope he stands up for what he believes in yet have a decent delivery method and be somewhat grown up about it. Since most of these posts are about a coach that curses, it makes all Chisum students look bad when Rantz does the same thing.
Chisum Band Mom

Paris, TX

#79 Oct 12, 2008
Gone wrote:
<quoted text>I fully understand, although, his posts should not rant and rave on by cursing others for their opinion. Not so much in this post but the one a week or so ago. I would hope he stands up for what he believes in yet have a decent delivery method and be somewhat grown up about it. Since most of these posts are about a coach that curses, it makes all Chisum students look bad when Rantz does the same thing.
I understand your point, however, should we hold a high school student to a higher standard than we hold the adults who post on this site? It is not unusual to see ranting, name calling, and cursing in posts all over topix.
Gone

Fort Worth, TX

#80 Oct 12, 2008
I agree but HE is the one who claims he is an adult. If he claims it then he needs to act as such. You are efinitely right about topix though.
u heard me

AOL

#81 Oct 13, 2008
ppl need to stop acting like they have never heard a dirty
HAHA

Fort Worth, TX

#82 Oct 13, 2008
Whatever, everybody in that locker room hears it. EVERYDAY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+++++++++ I am GOD the son +++++++++ 1 hr God the son 1
Review: Carpet World 1 hr Heather 1
is the strangle hold on paris tx being threatened? 1 hr Huh 88
anybody remember jennifer gray? (Dec '10) 1 hr i think 68
KC Layoffs 1 hr Well 2
I was at a local club the other night and.... 2 hr Gunsche 1
PEDC Investigation (Apr '14) 2 hr A_thought 251
Walkout by welders at Turner 2 hr BBHC 57
Attention Republicans 6 hr washington redskins 51
Drunk driver runs 18 wheeler off loop 286 in paris 19 hr Tlc 5