Jobs at K.C, Sara Lee, Campbell's Soup
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Field Rat

Paris, TX

#21 Jul 21, 2008
Hiring Partners has nothing to do with KC. Stafflogix took over the KC account in December, nation wide. You have to go to Stafflogix to be placed at KC.
huh

Paris, TX

#22 Jul 21, 2008
Hiring Partners does have something to do with KC here in Paris. Testing to get hired and testing for promotions while on the job. You can call Hiring Partners to take the KC test, if you pass they will hold your application for upto a year for KC to review when hiring. So if you don't get called the first time just keeping retaking the test. Many of their current employees took the test more than once before being hired. If you get hired when you sign up for promotions or different job placements, you have to schedule a test at Hiring Partners if you pass the test you will then get an interview. Much like the process you went through to get hired.

Since: Jan 08

Grand Prairie, TX

#23 Jul 21, 2008
huh wrote:
Hiring Partners does have something to do with KC here in Paris. Testing to get hired and testing for promotions while on the job. You can call Hiring Partners to take the KC test, if you pass they will hold your application for upto a year for KC to review when hiring. So if you don't get called the first time just keeping retaking the test. Many of their current employees took the test more than once before being hired. If you get hired when you sign up for promotions or different job placements, you have to schedule a test at Hiring Partners if you pass the test you will then get an interview. Much like the process you went through to get hired.
In the past HPI did do all the testing for full time, but since Sept 2007 they do not. HPI lost the KC account to a National Company called Stafflogix. Stafflogix does all the temp hiring and also does the testing for promotions within KC. HPI has nothing to do with KC.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#24 Jul 21, 2008
Field Rat wrote:
Hiring Partners has nothing to do with KC. Stafflogix took over the KC account in December, nation wide. You have to go to Stafflogix to be placed at KC.
I heard the H P are on there way out, even there building is up for sale on Lamar, I guess the owner of the building is trying to unload it before the lease is up. She (LJ) is a real work of art. Her husband is a real tool also. Kimberly Clark even gave them the boot. LOL

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#25 Jul 21, 2008
far his asz wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past HPI did do all the testing for full time, but since Sept 2007 they do not. HPI lost the KC account to a National Company called Stafflogix. Stafflogix does all the temp hiring and also does the testing for promotions within KC. HPI has nothing to do with KC.
Yea the same company that tried to buy her out. LMFAO (LJ) is a stupid trick.
KC_help

Paris, TX

#26 Jul 21, 2008
New Resident wrote:
Anyone know how to get hired at one of these places? I would really appreciate any information.
With KC, you used to have to go to Hiring Partners and take a test...However, they have since lost their contract. You now have to go and apply on their website. I believe that after that they will call you in to take a test, and upon passing it, you are eligable to be called in for 1 year for an interview. Hope this helps. I know what you mean about some smart mouths on here. Good Luck with your search for employment!

Since: Jul 08

Paris, TX

#27 Jul 21, 2008
Sara Lee is hiring now. You need to go to the Unemployment office (on loop, I think) and tell them you want to specifically apply for Sara Lee.
kcsatisifiedempl oyee

Midland, TX

#28 Jul 21, 2008
Kimberly Clark brought in new employee's both last month and this month I know for sure. They hire thru accentura out of San Antonio Tx, you apply online first, can't remember the website, but if you call the Paris KC plant , I think it's option 4 that you need for futher information, and it will give you the web site address to apply, be sure to have a resume typed so you can cut and paste it, they do ask for it. you will be notified of a test date (it was about 6 months before they contacted me with a test date, if you pass the test you are notified within 2 weeks and they schedule you for day of interviews with about 6 people, if you pass that process, they notify within a few weeks, it was approximatly 4 months after that when i received a hire date and notification of backgroud and drug test. KC is a great place to work, the work is not difficult, I have nothing negative to say about them. If you apply, be sure to check your e-mail frequently, all of my contact was through e-mail and some of their correspondence is time sensitave. The application is on KC based website, after that stage, all other correspondence regarding the employment will come thru accentura, who does their recruiting at this time. Staff logix is who provides their temporary service. I am not a previous Staff Logix employee, and did not know anyone to get my foot in the door. Good luck
huh

Sulphur, OK

#29 Jul 22, 2008
far his asz wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past HPI did do all the testing for full time, but since Sept 2007 they do not. HPI lost the KC account to a National Company called Stafflogix. Stafflogix does all the temp hiring and also does the testing for promotions within KC. HPI has nothing to do with KC.
really my husband is an employee of KC and took a test just 6 six weeks ago at Hiring Partners for the the promotion he got...
jeddad

Tyler, TX

#30 Jul 22, 2008
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know someone that is already employed at Sara Lee, it helps tremendously because of reference. Yes, they use Workforce for applications, but knowing someone that has a good work record is a plus.
Don't let anybody fool you. It is more than a big help to know somebody at any one of those places.
restless

Paris, TX

#31 Jul 23, 2008
New Resident wrote:
Anyone know how to get hired at one of these places? I would really appreciate any information.
And guess what?? you can even be a convicted felon and work at KC! but hey, were not talking brain surgery here.

Since: Jul 08

Reno, TX

#32 Jul 24, 2008
huh wrote:
<quoted text> really my husband is an employee of KC and took a test just 6 six weeks ago at Hiring Partners for the the promotion he got...
Most stuff did just recently change from HPI to StaffLogix
Still Bitter

United States

#33 Jul 24, 2008
In the name of Jesus do not let your loved ones apply at Campbell Soup they will tie a tithing envelope around your right nut or your left boob, whichever the case may be, and yank it for change.
second it

Paris, TX

#34 Jul 26, 2008
kcsatisifiedemployee wrote:
Kimberly Clark brought in new employee's both last month and this month I know for sure. They hire thru accentura out of San Antonio Tx, you apply online first, can't remember the website, but if you call the Paris KC plant , I think it's option 4 that you need for futher information, and it will give you the web site address to apply, be sure to have a resume typed so you can cut and paste it, they do ask for it. you will be notified of a test date (it was about 6 months before they contacted me with a test date, if you pass the test you are notified within 2 weeks and they schedule you for day of interviews with about 6 people, if you pass that process, they notify within a few weeks, it was approximatly 4 months after that when i received a hire date and notification of backgroud and drug test. KC is a great place to work, the work is not difficult, I have nothing negative to say about them. If you apply, be sure to check your e-mail frequently, all of my contact was through e-mail and some of their correspondence is time sensitave. The application is on KC based website, after that stage, all other correspondence regarding the employment will come thru accentura, who does their recruiting at this time. Staff logix is who provides their temporary service. I am not a previous Staff Logix employee, and did not know anyone to get my foot in the door. Good luck
This is as about as accurate as it gets. Well done! It is nice when you can help guide others, especially since you've been there and done that!

Since: Aug 08

United States

#35 Aug 17, 2008
There is also Turner Pipe on 19th South West
tally

Winnsboro, TX

#36 Aug 17, 2008
there is also T&K Machine on 19th NW. THey are hiring
TRU RESULTS

Paris, TX

#37 Jun 24, 2009
REPLYING TO WHAT EVERYONE HAS SAID!!!!!
Campbell soup--To get hired go through the workforce.Ask them is Campbell soup hiring? If they say yes,get an application, if they say "we are only taking applications."(it will do you no good because they truly ARE NOT hiring)

Kemberly-Clark-- hires 4 times a year. By applying online, and knowing those four times are not to anyones disclosure. As someone previously said to get your foot in the door; try STAFFLOGIX comp. it is on the loop past Tamolly's resturaunt. They start @$8 an hour. and Once youve completed months with them you are more likely to get hired full time @ Kc when you apply online.

SARA LEE-- Hires also through the WORKFORCE on The loop in front of MIRABEAU SQUARE.

WE PAK-- WORKFORCE (pretty much will hire anybody)(just fill out the application and you will get a call within a few days)
here u go

Paris, TX

#38 Jun 29, 2009
If your interested in kc go to kcc.com it will tell u if there lookin or not. Put your resume in they review it then if there hiring you will get a call for testing. if you pass the test u get a tour and interviw with four people. they have a third party that hires for them over the net.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reno meth 18 min thetruthwillsetyo... 11
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 31 min needforreality 314
So let's talk about your business 55 min Tactics 41
Was God a Christian? 2 hr needforreality 808
Donald Trump 3 hr Hate clinton 2
G.A. Moore Winnest Coach In Texas Highschool Fo... 12 hr Gum Shoes 1
Negroes at Work 14 hr Inquisitor 8
Boys head split open by Paris Police. Tue O well 51

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages