Lamar C Schools

Paris, TX

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Parents need to listen to there kids about there school and teachers, Start asking your kids about there teachers an so forth make sure there comfortable with there teachers, we have a problem with 1 school teacher grabbing our child's wrist and pocking finger in the chest Grabbing her shoulder a little harder than needed......Just saying an the teacher gets confronted with a calm voice an choose to get Offensive Quick, just saying ask and talk to your child/children......
Winnie

Paris, TX

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Did you not get enough response on the other thread? You don't look any smarter on this one.
oh no

Paris, TX

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Lamar C Schools wrote:
Parents need to listen to there kids about there school and teachers, Start asking your kids about there teachers an so forth make sure there comfortable with there teachers, we have a problem with 1 school teacher grabbing our child's wrist and pocking finger in the chest Grabbing her shoulder a little harder than needed......Just saying an the teacher gets confronted with a calm voice an choose to get Offensive Quick, just saying ask and talk to your child/children......
Oh noooooooo! Not the finger pocking! Does it leave pock marks?
really

Paris, TX

#4 Oct 3, 2012
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noooooooo! Not the finger pocking! Does it leave pock marks?
Finger pocking shouldn't be taken lightly. Finger pocking is gateway pocking. It can lead to toe pocking and eventually arm and leg pocking.
Little pocker

Paris, TX

#5 Oct 3, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Finger pocking shouldn't be taken lightly. Finger pocking is gateway pocking. It can lead to toe pocking and eventually arm and leg pocking.
I grew up being pocked from an early age. Sadly, I can't go a day without being pocked. I am addicted to pocks of all types. I used to sing along with Diana Ross. "Touch me in the morning", but in my head I was singing Pock me in the morning. Is there a support group for this does anyone know? Pock my life.
lol

Paris, TX

#6 Oct 4, 2012
funny stuff
spell check.

Paris, TX

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Do y'all mean poke? Not pock .
lmmfao

De Berry, TX

#8 Oct 4, 2012
and yet you still got your onez that just dont comprehende anything ^^^^ no no no "spell check" were talking about pocking dang
Spell checkers unite

Athens, TX

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Wow....some of you are so funny. It seems as though some of you need to check your own spelling and grammar.
agree unite

Paris, TX

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Possibly all teachers commenting lmmfao
nope

Paris, TX

#11 Oct 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="spell check. "]Do y'all mean poke? Not pock .[/QUOTE]

Nope it's pock buddy. Catch up.
really

Paris, TX

#12 Oct 4, 2012
My name is really, and I'm a pockaholic. The first step is admitting I have a problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upscale restaurants in Paris? 1 hr Mangled 14
Employment Question 1 hr PEDC 11
Pine Bluff Duplex 3 hr Curious 3
Mike Malone for City Manager (Jan '12) 8 hr Curious 176
Uber in Paris 8 hr XXX 25
Anytime fitness vs. Paris Aquatics 10 hr Mentalist 20
Nothing great, same old stuff! 12 hr Kams 7
Qualified Immunity 17 hr Grisham 78
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Sep 20 The Truth 190

Paris Jobs