Wondering

Paris, TX

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Does anyone know what happened to the Royal Cleaners on 16th se?....I went by there the other day to drop off some clothes and the building is completely empty.
Ya Think

Paris, TX

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Ya think maybe they closed???
ahem

Paris, TX

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Ya Think wrote:
Ya think maybe they closed???
So - now you are ya think aka call em the original ahem and others - back to your smartazz bullying. LOL
Customer

Paris, TX

#4 Mar 3, 2013
The busess failed to the R3BI hired the former owner to tell others how to run their businesses. Great job there PEDC director.
LOL

Rockwall, TX

#5 Mar 3, 2013
ahem wrote:
<quoted text>
So - now you are ya think aka call em the original ahem and others - back to your smartazz bullying. LOL
I think you are paranoid as hell. Do you know how many people on here use an ISP address from Paris as I do from Rockwall yet I am here? As I am typing this, there are over 200 people logged in to topix. Bully Bully Bully? Wow, you need medication.
ahem

Paris, TX

#6 Mar 3, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are paranoid as hell. Do you know how many people on here use an ISP address from Paris as I do from Rockwall yet I am here? As I am typing this, there are over 200 people logged in to topix. Bully Bully Bully? Wow, you need medication.
Bite me lol. Haha
Ya Think

Paris, TX

#7 Mar 4, 2013
ahem wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? They wanted to know what happened. I just asked if they thought maybe the business closed since the building was empty. I guess you'll have to explain to me why that's bullying. BTW - are you some sort of cyberstalker? You're on here all the time accusing people of being someone other than they are, calling them names, bullying, changing your name ... can't you be a little nicer?
LOL

Rockwall, TX

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Exactly my point and then we get a "Bite Me" back. Very grown up. I think this person "ahem" or whatever it is, is mental.
ahem

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2013
ahem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me lol. Haha
psycho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Life Magazine...thoughts? 1 hr what 65
industry or retail 1 hr paris 6
Attention all junkers 2 hr Walker 12
Deannex Morning side 3 hr New Appraisals 8
Dogs being chained in yard 3 hr easy money 16
president Obama 4 hr Yusef Islam 14
Make a Sentence Out Of a 5-Letter Word (Aug '10) 5 hr 40ish 2,993
Judge Biard should be ashamed if this is true 11 hr reason 26

Paris News Video

Paris Dating