Benghazi? more coverage needed

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 37
Next Last
slownews

Longview, TX

#1 May 9, 2013
Fox coverage has been good. ABC had nothing until early this morning. Abc has now found a way to twist it. Took them long enough! We should demand hearings be televised so the people know just how much we were lied to by Hillary and Susan rice and president and others in cover-up.)
slownews

Longview, TX

#2 May 9, 2013
Whistlebowers are now heroes!
slownews

Longview, TX

#3 May 9, 2013
Whistleblowers!

“Thar's a new sheriff in town..”

Since: Jan 09

Frogville

#4 May 9, 2013
slownews wrote:
Fox coverage has been good. ABC had nothing until early this morning. Abc has now found a way to twist it. Took them long enough! We should demand hearings be televised so the people know just how much we were lied to by Hillary and Susan rice and president and others in cover-up.)
Reputable news sources aren't bothering with the story because it is just another Fox "News" non-story. The Fox and right-wing echo chamber just isn't what it used to be when it simply kept repeating stories, no matter how absurd, until other news sources were forced to pick up on it.

Me thinks Fox, Rush, Beck, etc. have cried "wolf" one too many times. The only people listening are its usual butterfly collection of batshit crazy zomies.

Under the Bush-god, there were nine embassy attacks killing fourteen personnel...and three Congressional hearings concerning State Department security. Too date, there have been NINE hearings on Benghazi alone. Each one was proceeded by the Fox "News" promise that each upcoming one would "blow the lid off the coverup."

Nada...nothing...zero evidence has come from the testimony of witnesses....just like the hearings over Solyandra, "Fast and Furious," and every other goofy "coverup" Fox "News" and the Flying Monkey Right in Congress has thrown against the wall hoping something will stick.

And all the while the right-wing hypocrites in Congress dance and dodge around their 2011 partisan stunt of slashing the budget for State Department security. Now, the only people who take them and the "Benghazi coverup" seriously are loons like you...But I guess you have to go with what little you've got.

slownews

Tyler, TX

#5 May 9, 2013
We heard much of it on 820 FM with no
Bias when it comes from ppl your state depth should have talked to from the beginning not someone who. "Me thinks" or who is afraid of the truth for politically leverage

It was and is a cover-up when we lose soldiers and someone like you don't gives a rip. I trust the eyewitnesses.
slownews

Tyler, TX

#6 May 9, 2013
820 am radio. Sorry about that."
what is

Eucha, OK

#7 May 9, 2013
PANTSONFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>
Reputable news sources aren't bothering with the story because it is just another Fox "News" non-story. The Fox and right-wing echo chamber just isn't what it used to be when it simply kept repeating stories, no matter how absurd, until other news sources were forced to pick up on it.
Me thinks Fox, Rush, Beck, etc. have cried "wolf" one too many times. The only people listening are its usual butterfly collection of batshit crazy zomies.
Under the Bush-god, there were nine embassy attacks killing fourteen personnel...and three Congressional hearings concerning State Department security. Too date, there have been NINE hearings on Benghazi alone. Each one was proceeded by the Fox "News" promise that each upcoming one would "blow the lid off the coverup."
Nada...nothing...zero evidence has come from the testimony of witnesses....just like the hearings over Solyandra, "Fast and Furious," and every other goofy "coverup" Fox "News" and the Flying Monkey Right in Congress has thrown against the wall hoping something will stick.
And all the while the right-wing hypocrites in Congress dance and dodge around their 2011 partisan stunt of slashing the budget for State Department security. Now, the only people who take them and the "Benghazi coverup" seriously are loons like you...But I guess you have to go with what little you've got.
What is a "zomie" ?
wrong

Tyler, TX

#8 May 9, 2013
Yahoo, AOL and cñn was on it!

Frogville

#9 May 9, 2013
what is wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "zomie" ?
Zomie...zombie...same thing...

Frogville

#10 May 9, 2013
slownews wrote:
Bias when it comes from ppl your state depth should have talked to from the beginning not someone who. "Me thinks" or who is afraid of the truth for politically leverage
It was and is a cover-up when we lose soldiers and someone like you don't gives a rip. I trust the eyewitnesses.
Yes, I can see your critical thinking skills are top-notch. They are amply demonstrated in your sophisticated and articulate post. LOL

Watch out for those black helicopters....

Frogville

#11 May 9, 2013
slownews wrote:
I realize this is probably WAY over the heads of you and other yokels, but don't you just suppose those repoerters from other news agencies have insider contacts high in the administration who have likely told them to "Forget it...there is no story."?

Yea, I know, there is a conspiracy by the administration to silence the press, right? LOL Uh, no. A hungry reporter breaking such a blockbuster story would be bucking for a Pulitzer Prize, career success, and a job anywhere he wanted to work at whatever price he wanted to name. I suspect there are reporters WISHING there was a coverup...

Again, Fox "News" and other right-wing talking heads have blown their credibility with thinking people...
seriously

Tyler, TX

#12 May 9, 2013
I Trust the eyewitnesses more than anything!

Frogville

#13 May 9, 2013
seriously wrote:
I Trust the eyewitnesses more than anything!
The witnesses - State Department officials, military leaders, security experts, etc.- have testified to the horrible events surrounding that tragic attack. Very stirring testimony, but not one scrap of information that there was some kind of coverup or conspiracy.

Did everyone make the exactly correct call during a fluid and rapidly unfolding event fraught with interupted communications, sketchy information and the general "fog of war," etc.? Probably not, even though the right-wing yokels in Bugfart, Texas, are exceptionally good at Monday morning quarterbacking....

There was no conspiracy. As amply demonstrated during NINE hearings, the only thing right-wingers can pin on the administration is that it might not have had a crystal ball.

All this while the right-wing hypocrites ingnore the MANY intelligence failures, terrorist attacks on State Department targets, and attacks such as 9/11 that took place under the Bush-god. Oh, and let's not forget their slashing of the State Department security budget just to make the administration look bad.

These are the petty, counterproductive and anti-democratic losers "patriots" such as you believe and vote for...
seriously

Tyler, TX

#14 May 9, 2013
Please try to understand. You are the one throwing out names etc. The point is this. None of the names you have thrown out were even mentioned in the testimony I heard, so what on earth ate you talking about? Don't answer. We deserve answers from the eyewitnesses we heard yesterday. They were there and know lot more than anyone. I respect those who came forward and trust what they said really happened and you would think the media would have sought them out in their "investigation " but none of themed were! So previous investigation was not any good! By state dept or adm either.
seriously

Tyler, TX

#15 May 9, 2013
Witnesses vs eyewitnesses can anyone help POF? Mopeds
Sunrise

Fort Worth, TX

#16 May 9, 2013
PANTSONFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>
The witnesses - State Department officials, military leaders, security experts, etc.- have testified to the horrible events surrounding that tragic attack. Very stirring testimony, but not one scrap of information that there was some kind of coverup or conspiracy.
Did everyone make the exactly correct call during a fluid and rapidly unfolding event fraught with interupted communications, sketchy information and the general "fog of war," etc.? Probably not, even though the right-wing yokels in Bugfart, Texas, are exceptionally good at Monday morning quarterbacking....
There was no conspiracy. As amply demonstrated during NINE hearings, the only thing right-wingers can pin on the administration is that it might not have had a crystal ball.
All this while the right-wing hypocrites ingnore the MANY intelligence failures, terrorist attacks on State Department targets, and attacks such as 9/11 that took place under the Bush-god. Oh, and let's not forget their slashing of the State Department security budget just to make the administration look bad.
These are the petty, counterproductive and anti-democratic losers "patriots" such as you believe and vote for...
How can you be sure there was no cover-up when key important questions have not been answered?
Who told Susan Rice to go on five different programs and say it was a spontaneous attack form street people prompted by a video? Clearly from testimony it was known from the beginning it was a terrorist attack. It was not in her job description to make any type of announcements concerning this attack.
Who gave her the script of what to say?
Where was Hillary when all of this was going on?
Where was Obama when all of this was going on?
Until we have answers to these and other questions we will not be able to say if there was a cover-up.

Frogville

#17 May 9, 2013
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>How can you be sure there was no cover-up when key important questions have not been answered?
Who told Susan Rice to go on five different programs and say it was a spontaneous attack form street people prompted by a video? Clearly from testimony it was known from the beginning it was a terrorist attack. It was not in her job description to make any type of announcements concerning this attack.
Who gave her the script of what to say?
Where was Hillary when all of this was going on?
Where was Obama when all of this was going on?
Until we have answers to these and other questions we will not be able to say if there was a cover-up.
Again with attempting to prove a negative. Faulty logic as old as the Greek philosphers but, amazingly, it still works on the gullible.

How do I know there was no conspiracy? I Don't. The same way you don't know there is no such a thing as a Flying Spaghetti Monster if I say one exists. Reasonable, critical thinkers go with the best available evidence, which sort of leaves you out.

The attempt to prove a negative is a circular and never ending exercise in mental masturbation. No matter the evidence the retort is ALWAYS another, even deeper and wider coverup, conspiracy, etc. Fox "News," Limbaugh, Beck, and neoconservative politicians have made fortunes and built empires based on this intellectually lazy thinking.

Sucker....
barry the liar

Paris, TX

#18 May 9, 2013
They all lied so Barry could get re-elected and to cover fat Hill's azz so she can get it in 2016. They lied, they lied they lied. Hey, they LIED. Nixon got impeached for lying, so did ol' Bill.
outsider

Rockwall, TX

#19 May 9, 2013
Republicans need to answer why our streets are not safe.Why is there not military support on our own streets.A hell of a lot more than 4 americans get attacked everyday on our own streets.But no military to protect us.Answer that question or shut up.
jeff

Paris, TX

#20 May 9, 2013
Bullshit mountain is beginning to smell pretty bad. POF is right, there is no "conspiracy" If you just listen to the whole thing, it was just another messy reason why we should have never gotten our noses so deep in the middle east. Or was it the oil, Mr. Bush?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mestizos and Negroes Fail Again 1 hr White trump power 17
Meth ring bust nets 6 arrests in Paris (Sep '12) 2 hr Like It Is 40
PEDC Hits Homerun! 7 hr Fail Not 3
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 8 hr Tactics 718
Was God a Christian? 8 hr Tactics 1,158
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) 8 hr Mourner 28
U. S. Navy Names Ship for a Queer 12 hr Inquisitor 8

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance