Best Bank

Paris, TX

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Can someone recommend a good bank in Paris? I am looking for free checking, easy online banking, low or no fees (ATM fees,check cost,good interest), stability. Some that I have seen are 1st Federal, Peoples, Guaranty Bond, Lamar NB, Capital One, and others. I would appreciate any information.
yep

Paris, TX

#2 Oct 21, 2010
1st Federal or Liberty National
capitalonecustom er

New Orleans, LA

#3 Oct 21, 2010
Capital One Bank on Lamar is AWESOME! The girls in the drive up are very friendly! Online Banking is easy to use! GO CAPITAL ONE!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Powderly, TX

#4 Oct 21, 2010
Bank locally.
Best Bank wrote:
Can someone recommend a good bank in Paris? I am looking for free checking, easy online banking, low or no fees (ATM fees,check cost,good interest), stability. Some that I have seen are 1st Federal, Peoples, Guaranty Bond, Lamar NB, Capital One, and others. I would appreciate any information.
Best Bank

Paris, TX

#5 Oct 21, 2010
Thank you. Anyone have experience with Guaranty Bond?
thats my bank

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2010
We bank there and wouldn't trade for anything! All the girls are nice and very helpful and Jeff nutt is the best!
Yes

Paris, TX

#7 Oct 21, 2010
Best Bank wrote:
Thank you. Anyone have experience with Guaranty Bond?
I have used Guaranty for many years and am very happy with the services and people.
Just Observant

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2010
Paris is fortunate to have so many great banks. I personally like Liberty National Bank...they are always very helpful and very friendly.
Opinion

Blossom, TX

#9 Oct 21, 2010
Linerty is a good bank and they have 3 locations pretty good people
Opinion

Blossom, TX

#10 Oct 21, 2010
Meant "Liberty"
lonesome dove

Tyler, TX

#11 Oct 22, 2010
Guaranty Bond bank is great, Kenny Dority takes care of his customers and the tellers are very nice
Alliance Bank

Sulphur Springs, TX

#12 Nov 1, 2010
Alliance Bank does not have a brick building in Paris, but they sure have a great account. They have a checking account that is totally free. They call it a Freedom Checking. It pays about 3.5% interest and they refund up to $50 in ATM fees each month. All yo have to do to qualify is have a recurring ACH deposit or payment, and use your debit card 10 times per month. You also have to agree to get your bank statement as an eStatement.

I really think their mobile banking is cool too and they have text message banking as well.

Very easy and a great interest rate! I luv it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kristi garner 6 min heaven help us 16
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 min Bubba 786
mother gave baby ocxcotton 1 hr taco casa 134
Courtney Hampton (May '14) 3 hr tired of this hoe 10
audumn ray (strickland) 3 hr tired of this hoe 1
Obamas fault 4 hr hayseed 3
north lamar baseball coaches suck 6 hr MD_TD 36
How much does anytime fitness cost per month?? (Oct '10) Apr 15 me2fool 363
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]