Black Kids Assault School Bus driver

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Tired Of It

Arlington, TX

#1 Nov 29, 2012
I saw the headlins and even before I clicked on it, I knew it was going to be black kids.

I know, I know, Some white kids taunted and made a white school bus monitor cry awhile back, but, assaulting and causing injuries is another thing entirely.

I , for one, am sick of black people.

You can call that a racist comment if you care to. I don't care. There comes a time when you have to tell it like it is and say to hell with political correctness - whatever the hell that means anyway.

Blacks are a huge problem , period. Always have been and always will be. The few that are halfway decent do not make up for the majority who are just plain downright pagans.

I hope those kids get at least 25 years in prison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Tired Of It wrote:
I saw the headlins and even before I clicked on it, I knew it was going to be black kids.
I know, I know, Some white kids taunted and made a white school bus monitor cry awhile back, but, assaulting and causing injuries is another thing entirely.
You can call that a racist comment if you care to. I don't care. There comes a time when you have to tell it like it is and say to hell with political correctness - whatever the hell that means anyway.
Blacks are a huge problem , period. Always have been and always will be. The few that are halfway decent do not make up for the majority who are just plain downright pagans.
I take it from your ignorant post that a) you're a racist, b) you're white, c) you don't actually know what a Pagan is.

Do the country a favor and move to a place that doesn't have so many black people, or just move away from society altogether. The world will be a better place when you're gone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhiteAsEver

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Wow!!! Only in PARIS will you see someone use a fake name behind a computer screen to say they are TIRED of BLACK PEOPLE! Hell I have had a white boy shot at my car driving down Lamar St. Just as black people do stupid shit white people do as well! They just get away with it because they are WHITE! Come on now! You, that says your tired of black people i hope one day your stranded on the side of the road and nothing but blacks pass you and no one stops and helps your dumb ass!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Tired Of It wrote:
Sounds like you have two ways out of your situation. Leave America or kill yourself. White people commit all kinds of evil. In Paris Texas a 14 year old black autistic kid was bullied, beaten, and strung up with a rope by an 18 year old white student. The entire incident was videotaped. The white teachers response, erase the tape. The response of the police, nothing. So your dumb ass can be as tired as you want but pretending that evil doings are the act of black people and not white ones makes you an idiot. At least when black people commit those acts, they're held accountable and get punished. White people keep doing it over and over because nobody holds them accountable. So either leave America or kill yourself if you can't stand black people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tired Of It

Arlington, TX

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Why are blacks so violent and angry all the time???

Is it just in their genes or is it something they witness and think is normal behavior?

You know there is a problem when you don't feel comfortable riding around in a black neighborhood even in the daytime. You know there is a problem when you try to park as close to an entrance to a building as possible because you are afraid of getting mugged if you park far out in the parking lot.
You know there is a problem when you are afraid to go to the State Fair of Texas because of the location. You know there is a problem when you have to move out of a neighborhood because the constant blaring of sirens and stupid rap music coming a few blocks away.

I am sick of Blacks and their criminal behavior and filthy attitudes. The only " hero" they claim is MLK, and he kept a mistress and met with her twice a week in a motel while he was married. He was a sorry bastard who never should have a holiday named for him. Fact is, the only reason there was , was to shut the ignorant blacks up and they bought it. lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhiteAsEver

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Have you not noticed stupid that more of your WHITE kids are listening to RAP music! So maybe it was them blaring their music! The store i go to in the BLACK neighborhood is full of YOUNG WHITE GIRLS AND BOYS begging for change! I'm scared to get out of my car because i don't know what their gonna do! I'm scared to go to Wal-mart and Taco Bell because WHITE KIDS are on the parking lots playing in their cars and big ass trucks with big tires!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 29, 2012
I hope that if I am ever stranded on the side of the road, no blacks stop to offer assistance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Tired Of It wrote:
Why are blacks so violent and angry all the time???
Is it just in their genes or is it something they witness and think is normal behavior?
You know there is a problem when you don't feel comfortable riding around in a black neighborhood even in the daytime. You know there is a problem when you try to park as close to an entrance to a building as possible because you are afraid of getting mugged if you park far out in the parking lot.
You know there is a problem when you are afraid to go to the State Fair of Texas because of the location. You know there is a problem when you have to move out of a neighborhood because the constant blaring of sirens and stupid rap music coming a few blocks away.
I am sick of Blacks and their criminal behavior and filthy attitudes. The only " hero" they claim is MLK, and he kept a mistress and met with her twice a week in a motel while he was married. He was a sorry bastard who never should have a holiday named for him. Fact is, the only reason there was , was to shut the ignorant blacks up and they bought it. lol
If you're afraid to go into stores because black people are there, thats not a problem with black people, thats your dumbness. I doubt you've ever been mugged. I doubt you've ever seen anybody mugged. You probably live in Paris. You probably frequent your local WalMart and your ass tries to park as close as possible out of laziness. You have whites living in all your majority black neighborhoods. How the hell would you know who MLK slept with? And if he cheated on his wife, how is he any different from white preachers and politicians who do the same? Why the hell are you so dumb?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Not really

United States

#10 Nov 29, 2012
WhiteAsEver wrote:
Wow!!! Only in PARIS will you see someone use a fake name behind a computer screen to say they are TIRED of BLACK PEOPLE! Hell I have had a white boy shot at my car driving down Lamar St. Just as black people do stupid shit white people do as well! They just get away with it because they are WHITE! Come on now! You, that says your tired of black people i hope one day your stranded on the side of the road and nothing but blacks pass you and no one stops and helps your dumb ass!
Come on man you know black folks don't stop and help disabled drivers They might stop and rob you but they sure wouldn't change your flat tire for ya

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tired Of It

Arlington, TX

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have two ways out of your situation. Leave America or kill yourself. White people commit all kinds of evil. In Paris Texas a 14 year old black autistic kid was bullied, beaten, and strung up with a rope by an 18 year old white student. The entire incident was videotaped. The white teachers response, erase the tape. The response of the police, nothing. So your dumb ass can be as tired as you want but pretending that evil doings are the act of black people and not white ones makes you an idiot. At least when black people commit those acts, they're held accountable and get punished. White people keep doing it over and over because nobody holds them accountable. So either leave America or kill yourself if you can't stand black people.
It aint gonna happen, Aunt Jemima!! Sooner or later you animals will either kill yourselves off or die of overdoses or be in prison. Will be a much better world when you choose which one you prefer. As far as the autistic kid being bullied, it was another autistic kid retaliating . get your facts straight before you open that aligator mouth of yours. I am not the only white person who is sick and tired of blacks. You never advance beyound illiterate lazy, welfare criminals. You have been given YEARS to get your acts together and you are STILL not any better off than you were 75 years ago. After awhile, white people just give up on your sorry azzes and get sick of the sight of you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhiteAsEver

United States

#12 Nov 29, 2012
6Bid wrote:
I hope that if I am ever stranded on the side of the road, no blacks stop to offer assistance.
And if they do I hope you tell them to no thank you! & when that one white person stops and help you they beat the shit out of you and take all you have!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Nov 29, 2012
6Bid wrote:
I hope they don't either. Even if your car was on fire and you were stuck inside and some black man stopped to try to help you, I hope you tell him to get his ass back in the car and wait for somebody white to come along. You know whats funny about you old white pricks? You talk all this shit and when your ass gets feeble, your family throws you into a nursing home where you'r almost totally dependent on black workers. Lol. You're just stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhiteAsEver

United States

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Not really wrote:
<quoted text>Come on man you know black folks don't stop and help disabled drivers They might stop and rob you but they sure wouldn't change your flat tire for ya
I've had plenty to help me! All men and managed to get the help i needed! Without issues!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Nov 29, 2012
Not really wrote:
<quoted text>Come on man you know black folks don't stop and help disabled drivers They might stop and rob you but they sure wouldn't change your flat tire for ya
Whats wrong with your lazy ass? Change your own damn tire. Why the hell would black people stop and change a tire for a racist idiot?
Tired Of It

Arlington, TX

#16 Nov 29, 2012
I don't even bother to look for a parking spot near the handicapped arear bcause I know the blacks will have already taken those. They will hold up traffic behind them for 30 minutes tust to get one car length closer. But, I do try to find one as close as possible because it is a well know fact that blacks who park far back do so for only one reason. And that is to catch somebody off guard and rob them . I have never heard of a white person mugging a black person but it happens all the time for blacks to mug whites. And the closer it gets to Christmas it will only get worse. Blacks take orders from their family members as to what they want them to steal for thier Christmas presents. they start around October taking orders and the go out and begin filling those orders.

yes, I am sick of blacks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Not really

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2012
WhiteAsEver wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had plenty to help me! All men and managed to get the help i needed! Without issues!
Youve had plenty to help you. Do you need help often. Say what you will you know the truth. 99 percent of blacks don't do nothing for free especially if it involves work. Hey I wish it was different but most blacks might car jack you are rob you or maybe rape you if your a helpless woman or a child. But stop and help nawww ant gonna happen. In the famous words of some long obscure darky. I got to got paid bitch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tiredofyou

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2012
TIRED OF IT I'm a black woman! I'm an RN, GRADUATED WITH HONORS FROM HIGH SCHOOL! I've worked since i was 16 years of age! I own my on home, car paid for and i take care of 3 children with my husband whose worked at Pepsi for 10 years! All of our children are straight A students! I hate someone has pissed in your Wheaties! But not all blacks are LAZY, ILLITERATE PEOPLE! I've ran across a few of your WHITE RACE that live off WELFARE living in Trailer house without utilities! They are drunk full of that K2 & bath salt meth ice and their kids are nasty and hungry! Now if you say your tired say your tired of all lazy, illiterate people because not all are BLACKS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 29, 2012
6Bid wrote:
If they know anything about you, no one will stop to offer assistance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Not really

United States

#20 Nov 29, 2012
Tiredofyou wrote:
TIRED OF IT I'm a black woman! I'm an RN, GRADUATED WITH HONORS FROM HIGH SCHOOL! I've worked since i was 16 years of age! I own my on home, car paid for and i take care of 3 children with my husband whose worked at Pepsi for 10 years! All of our children are straight A students! I hate someone has pissed in your Wheaties! But not all blacks are LAZY, ILLITERATE PEOPLE! I've ran across a few of your WHITE RACE that live off WELFARE living in Trailer house without utilities! They are drunk full of that K2 & bath salt meth ice and their kids are nasty and hungry! Now if you say your tired say your tired of all lazy, illiterate people because not all are BLACKS!
If what you say is true you're absolutely right. I feel sorry that you get blamed for what 99 percent of what your race is responsible for I bet you get tired of that shit

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jose

Paris, TX

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Whew !!! I need a drink after all that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris High Cheer Leders 34 min Yutes of the Nation 13
Tony M 1 hr Tactics 368
Nikki Norton 1 hr Tactics 98
Tidwell tax lien thread now deleted twice in 7 ... 1 hr Goose Bumps 6
What the real Booker T story??? 1 hr The way it is 13
Hillary Makes Them Pay up 2 hr The way it is 3
Paris Man Shot by DPS Trooper After Altercation (Sep '15) 4 hr Getreal 138
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages