What happened to the Blossom principa...
what the heck

Arlington, TX

#41 Mar 31, 2008
Insider wrote:
Now that Mr Lilley is gone I think we should get rid of Mr Harris too. He was married when he had an affair with Mr Lilley. I think this reflect on his character.
You mean you BELIEVE the accusation that Harris was involved in this? And are willing to jump to the conclusion that he needs to be fired because YOU say he had an affair? My gosh, I sure hope you're never in a position of authority to pass final judgment on somebody based on unsubstantiated rumor. In fact, I bet you're the "little boyfried" of Lillie's trying to stir all this up and look like the innocent victim.
Insider

United States

#42 Mar 31, 2008
LMAO This blog gives each and everyone of us to pass judgement. I live in this city and have a right to voice my opinion. Even if you like it or not. As far as being Mr Lilley's boyfriend. You keep on thinking that. That only gives me more pleasure in all this.
Anonymous

Grapeland, TX

#43 Mar 31, 2008
He had an affair AND threatened to beat up "Liz" for posting a question AND he's involved in children's activities. Sounds like more of a threat than Mr. Lilley ever was.
Alan

United States

#44 Apr 4, 2008
what the heck wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you BELIEVE the accusation that Harris was involved in this? And are willing to jump to the conclusion that he needs to be fired because YOU say he had an affair? My gosh, I sure hope you're never in a position of authority to pass final judgment on somebody based on unsubstantiated rumor. In fact, I bet you're the "little boyfried" of Lillie's trying to stir all this up and look like the innocent victim.
I would bet money that this is Bill Harris himself.
Robert Spain

Paris, TX

#45 Apr 4, 2008
I am amazed at the paranoia of so many people thinking that an anonymous poster is the person that are gossiping about. And as the dictionary dot com definition of paranoia below says, I think most of yall have a mental disorder. LOL way2funny
Oh and BTW, I posted my real name, yall try it

par·a·noi·a –noun
1. Psychiatry. a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hostility of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of consciousness and aggressive acts believed to be performed in self-defense or as a mission.
2. baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others.
Wondering

United States

#46 Apr 4, 2008
Robert Spain wrote:
I am amazed at the paranoia of so many people thinking that an anonymous poster is the person that are gossiping about. And as the dictionary dot com definition of paranoia below says, I think most of yall have a mental disorder. LOL way2funny
par·a·noi·a –noun
1. Psychiatry. a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hostility of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of consciousness and aggressive acts believed to be performed in self-defense or as a mission.
Who cares?
observant one

AOL

#47 Apr 4, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't notice that any threads had been removed before but maybe didn't notice b/c they were ones I didn't read. I thought Mr. Harris' response to the blog was interesting b/c it was so aggressive. I couldn't believe that an asst DA would post that he wanted to beat up some woman b/c of the question she posted. Does anyone know him personally? Is he a bully?
His response was a tid bit agressive I would say! What's he gonna do to the person that came forward with this? Beat HER/him up? Sounds like to me someone is going to need a protective order.
I don't care who is gay as long as they don't make a pass on me!
RedneckPhilosoph er

Redmond, WA

#48 Apr 4, 2008
Robert Spain wrote:
par·a·noi·a –noun
...I hear tell there's a gal out at the compound that can treat this here mental malady. She's gotta boyfriend that can hypmotize you, so they say. Don't always take that well for migraines, but boy heidi, it might just work wonders on the paranoid.
Oh Snap

Powderly, TX

#49 Apr 4, 2008
RedneckPhilosopher wrote:
<quoted text>...I hear tell there's a gal out at the compound that can treat this here mental malady. She's gotta boyfriend that can hypmotize you, so they say. Don't always take that well for migraines, but boy heidi, it might just work wonders on the paranoid.
Just don't let them get that nasty little contraption out that they keep at the compound or you'll have worse things to worry about.
Tom

United States

#50 Apr 5, 2008
what the heck wrote:
<quoted text>

I sure hope you're never in a position of authority to pass final judgment on somebody based on unsubstantiated rumor. In fact, I bet you're the "little boyfried" of Lillie's trying to stir all this up and look like the innocent victim.
The D.A's office does it all the time....
Just Wondering

Paris, TX

#51 Apr 5, 2008
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
To Protect the Children and Mr L from possible accusations in the making , If Mr L cannot reframe from sending emails to his boyfriends on school time and has multiple partners and taking these Companions on school sponsored trip's ,(which by the way is taxpayer money) I believe he could do more harm than good to the children..
This has to do with the responsibility and integrity of the Principal poistion, Not that he is gay.. Get off the soap box...
"Reframe?" What does that mean?
MRL

United States

#52 May 5, 2008
I must be out of the loop. But why is this news? Everyone knew all along that Jon is gay. I had heard a long while back about Bill Harris and Jon having an affair. I just chalked it up as gossip but now that i think of it, someone told me that they had seen Jon's car at Bills house when Bill's wife was a way.
You would think that since all this has happened to Jon that he would be a little more discreet about his affairs here in Paris but what I have heard he is up to his old bag of tricks again. Picking guys up on the internet. He should be careful doing this for the sake of his daughter and family. Picking up strangers on the internet could cost him his life.
Anonymous

Arlington, TX

#53 May 5, 2008
RedneckPhilosopher wrote:
<quoted text>...I hear tell there's a gal out at the compound that can treat this here mental malady. She's gotta boyfriend that can hypmotize you, so they say. Don't always take that well for migraines, but boy heidi, it might just work wonders on the paranoid.
lol Very humorous. this forum is into filth and scandal so much, it is nice to see a little humor now and then.
I know

Paris, TX

#54 May 5, 2008
I know Bill Harris and his wife. He is a sharp lawyer - the best in the county attorney's office. There is no "mess" where he is concerned and he is not gay either.
Jon Lilley

Pflugerville, TX

#55 May 8, 2008
Bill Harris is not gay. He may be bisexual. The rumors are true. I told my boyfriend and he posted it on his myspace blog after we broke up. So YES it's true. I should know because Bill and I have had sex together.
Paris Guy

Paris, TX

#56 May 8, 2008
Jon Lilley wrote:
Bill Harris is not gay. He may be bisexual. The rumors are true. I told my boyfriend and he posted it on his myspace blog after we broke up. So YES it's true. I should know because Bill and I have had sex together.
Or maybe you are related to the guy that Bill got a 30 year sentence on today for drunk driving...
You people are idiots and cowards.
Paris Dude

Grapeland, TX

#57 May 8, 2008
Hey, I saw Bill Harris crossing the street at lunchtime with two guys in hawaiian shirts. Last week, Fri I think. You think they were going to have a threesome?
JRL Jr

Richardson, TX

#58 May 13, 2008
Yes!!!! that make you a big homo. You know how many married men here in Paris cheat on their wives with men. Too many to count. Maybe we should name names. Why get married and mess up the life of the wife and sometimes the life of the children. Grow up. Get left or get right.
Just a reader

United States

#59 May 21, 2008
I know that Mr. Lilley did not post that last blog. He would not talk like that about anyone. You people need to drop this shit. Who cares if these people are gay or not!! Are they hitting on you? Are they offending you? Let them be. Do you believe in CARMA??? It's going to sting the hell out of you people!!
Cibil War

Paris, TX

#60 May 23, 2008
I don't know if Bill Harris is gay or not and really don't care but I do know that he is feminine in looks and demeanor and I do know that Gary Young covers his azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 1 hr Anti-christ Super... 2
Reno Robbers 2 hr Name goes here 3
Vote NO on the PEDC!!! They had enough time. 3 hr Evidence 33
NLISD Board President worst board member ever 3 hr Go Away 2
McCullough Out at NL? 3 hr No Knows 74
Please Stop, C.D. 7 hr Grisham 5
Makeup 16 hr Hmmmm 1
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Jul 17 BlueJay2017 188

Paris Jobs

More from around the web