Lost dog - last seen near Brookshires...

Lost dog - last seen near Brookshires - reward

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Please Help

Paris, TX

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Our dog got out of our back yard. We live near PJC, but some boys here said they saw her near the south campus hospital this morning, and she was heading toward Brookshires. She is mostly brown with some white. She is a Corgi mix and has large pointed ears and a long tail. She does not have a collar. She has a white spot on her left eyeball. Here is a pic of a purebred Corgi...bear in mind that ours is a mix and is a little larger and more lanky. This is my son's dog...would appreciate any help in finding her. His Mom recently passed away and this dog means a lot to him. Thanks and God bless.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

I think I have an actual picture of her somewhere and will post it if I can find it. Thanks.
jollyholly

Paris, TX

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Check witthe animal shelter reguarly for the next few days/weeks. I volunteer there and LARGE numbr of dogs and cats come thru there weekly. The people are very nice and will help any way they can.
ugh

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2012
If you are on Facebook post on swap shop and also loving hearts. Ask to be added to loving hearts. That's a site for lost dogs or dogs needing homes. Good luck!!!
concerned

Prosper, TX

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Just saw it by pjc
concerned

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
It was headed s on clarksville st I stopped for it...it was running straight at traffic
concerned

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Sorry meant east....
Concerned

Paris, TX

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Please keep us informed if u find him....I went back to where I saw it and drove around a few blocks but didn't c it....somebody might call the catcher because it was dodging in and out of traffic....i know exactly what it looks like.....skinny and taller than the picture u posted...but pointed ears stood out
Please Help

Paris, TX

#8 Nov 12, 2012
I will go over there and look near PJC. Thanks.
Concerned

Paris, TX

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Do u want to post its name in case I c it again....it was running so I would think u would have to know its name to get it to stop
Please Help

Paris, TX

#10 Nov 12, 2012
I drove around the campus plus up and down Clarksville and Collegiate but did not see her. If anyone sees her, please call me at 903-2 four 9-97 four 1

Thanks !!
Please Help

Paris, TX

#11 Nov 12, 2012
jollyholly wrote:
Check witthe animal shelter reguarly for the next few days/weeks. I volunteer there and LARGE numbr of dogs and cats come thru there weekly. The people are very nice and will help any way they can.
Will call them when they open at 10. I already emailed them a pic. Thanks.
Please Help

Paris, TX

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Please keep us informed if u find him....I went back to where I saw it and drove around a few blocks but didn't c it....somebody might call the catcher because it was dodging in and out of traffic....i know exactly what it looks like.....skinny and taller than the picture u posted...but pointed ears stood out
Her pic is now posted in the photo section here. I asked some of the guys who work at PJC and they said they saw a larger dog with a collar.... mine is smaller but no collar....so either not the same dog or there were 2 dogs over there. Anyway, thank you. Her name is Ginger. I also posted my phone number.
Concerned

Paris, TX

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Viewed ur pic and no not the same dog near pic...sorry, but will keep a look out!!!(:
Please Help

Paris, TX

#14 Nov 12, 2012
I asked the FedEx man and he said he saw a similar dog cross Main St. So she could be anywhere. Anyway, would appreciate a call or note if anyone sees her.
dummy

United States

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Post it on loving hearts and please keep it off of swap shop! There's enougj lost mutts on there as it is.
Yea yea

Decatur, GA

#16 Nov 12, 2012
I found her this morning!!! I hope she is still there when I get home in 30 minutes, she was fine this morning, my dog found her on my fence line!
yea yea

Paris, TX

#17 Nov 12, 2012
if she is still in my yard when I get home, how can I reach the person she belongs to???
Yea yea

Decatur, GA

#18 Nov 12, 2012
She is still in my yard! Someone please help me get in touch with the owner!
Timmy

Paris, TX

#19 Nov 12, 2012
yea yea wrote:
if she is still in my yard when I get home, how can I reach the person she belongs to???
Her phone # is posted in post #10
Yea yea

Decatur, GA

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Thanks, I didn't see it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 7 min needforreality 697
New Trump Ad 8 min Cruzer looser 42
hobo murder 30 min lets hear it 6
Tony & April Mullens 1 hr Sam 6
Heather Meeks 1 hr Friend 3
Tony Mullens 1 hr Trey 3
Tony Mullens 1 hr Bubba 1
Was God a Christian? 2 hr needforreality 1,133
county commisioners 9 hr patriot 14
Roden-Pryor Funeral Directors 10 hr Paris Born 13