“Save tha drama for yo mama”

Since: Aug 08

Paris, Texas

#21 Nov 24, 2008
i hate to say it, but its true...
Hmmmmm

Paris, TX

#22 Nov 24, 2008
She has done some other things i don't agree with and if she is doing these things that you mentioned then i don't know about illegal but it is definitely wrong - at least in my book.
Facts

Irving, TX

#23 Nov 24, 2008
safety wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there are some fire code issues. Building is OK for a residence or a business, but doesn't meet the fire safety requirements for a home for the young or the elderly.
You did not just say that? I mean your saying that Paris , Texas best man Jason Browning is not doing his job. You must report this to his dad Steve Brown at once. I'm sure Steve can do something about this and I'm sure Steve will do something, like turn his head like he always does.Great job Steve. Just somemore of your dumb a-- at work for the citizens.
Facts

Irving, TX

#24 Nov 24, 2008
Sports Mom wrote:
How dare you say that you don't feel sorry for her when she lost her husband! You don't even know the extent of what happened! Did you know that her husband committed suicide? And before that, Cindy was up visiting her husband where he was working and she was sexually assaulted very severly! I will not go into details, but it was very gruesome! She bleeding to death in a parking lot when someone found her! She had to be hospitalized and she even left the hospital before the doctors wanted to release her because she could not afford to stay. Then she had to drive her own self all the way home from up north. Then her husband comes home and kills himself due to other reasons, NOT because she had an affair. How dare you be so uncompassionate! The city shut her down because of a few fire code violations. I know that for a fact. She will soon be up and running again. Why try to knock someone down who is trying to do something good for people who need help. What are you doing to help others? Who are you to be judging this woman?
<quoted text>
Steve Brown and Jason Browning to the rescue!!!!!!!!Screw the fire codes!!!!
ester

Paris, TX

#25 Nov 24, 2008
funny how, it did house like 10+ women and children for 1-2 years. maybe if her board was more active in the decision making process she wouldnt have foolishly bought two very old properties. but she HAS to have the final decision. i wonder if she had even had them inspected before she bought them? if my memory serves cybil kolson tried to boycott cindy from buying the property on lamar ave. maybe cybil knows something we dont.
truth seeker

Battle Creek, MI

#26 Nov 24, 2008
you are clueless wrote:
I am curious about something I have been told by her clients who have come into a nonprofit agency where I have worked for the past 10 years (and until these clients started coming to us for help with some of the things we assist with have never heard of a situation like they describe) and am wondering if the following is legal? Even if it is LEGAL, it certainly strikes me as not quite right if not plain wrong for another nonprofit to do this while thier clients are still living in thier (nonprofit)shelter . And yes, before I describe what is done at Models of the Maker which was first told to me by clients, I did verify it with staff there. It seems as if when the women go into Models of the Maker, they are required to give a certain (dont recall exact amt., but remember it seemed high) percentage of any wages to the shelter to pay for thier stay, something that I dont feel is wrong, though every other place I have ever worked usually has them pay at most a small , if any amount and encourages them to put earnings back to pay for deposits, housing etc. so they can become self-supporting more quickly. The issue I have is that the clients are required to go to the grocery store with a staffmember and purchase whatever this person has them buy with thier Lonestar card spending 80 or 90 %(dont recall which, but think its 80) of the balance on thier card, instead of keeping it to buy food when they move out and will have to buy all staples,etc. They also turn off the AC at night in the summer, and only clients who have thier own fan have this privilige though some rooms have a ceiling fan. I feel this is shady, if not illegal to do this with foodstamps, anyone agree? or know if illegal?
I don't know if it is illegal or not, probably not being as they are probably told how it will be before they move in. I do know that Cindy is a good person and this whole topix is wrong for putting her life out there, like it is everyone business. Suppose your life was laid out for everyone to see.

Paris, Texas

#27 Nov 24, 2008
thats a good point TS, i would hate to have my dirty laundry aired in public. i do wish people who talks the talk would also walk the walk....maybe thats too much to ask

“PEACE, brother”

Since: Nov 08

Paris, TX

#28 Nov 24, 2008
I just spent the last 5 months boarding a teen that was kicked out from this facility. He said they made him spend his food stamp card, then the woman there (who is suppose to cook for them) buys them Taco Bell ALL the time. Then, he was kicked out unfairly. He also said the "resident manager" or whatever you call her who stays there, gripes at them for the least little thing about not having this nor that clean, yet her room is a pig's pen. Somebody DOES need to look into the nitty gritty. This boy's dad has been in prison for years & he doesn't even know him, and him mom basically abandoned him & ran off with another man. This boy is trying to get his education, for God's sake.

Paris, Texas

#29 Nov 24, 2008
i think i know who u are talking about, did he have a twin sister? i hope he is ok, i knew his mother...what a shame

“paris”

paris texas

#30 Nov 24, 2008
drama drama ya'll are wrong for talking about someone in such detail.if she has committed sins let her pay for them through god not ya'll. and if she has not hurt you personally then leave her alone.find something to do with your life. the old saying what comes around goes around.what till someone talks about your personal life moments on line,see how you feel.
Yeah--Right

Paris, TX

#31 Nov 24, 2008
malibugirl wrote:
drama drama ya'll are wrong for talking about someone in such detail.if she has committed sins let her pay for them through god not ya'll. and if she has not hurt you personally then leave her alone.find something to do with your life. the old saying what comes around goes around.what till someone talks about your personal life moments on line,see how you feel.
Just curious, if you're "Malibu-girl", then why do you have a male image as your picture?

“paris”

paris texas

#32 Nov 24, 2008
well if your looking at it that close then you should have noticed i have only joined this an hour ago. and by the way i'm not from TN. so i will fix these just for you.thanks for noticing.
ER Nurse

United States

#33 Nov 27, 2008
Let me get this straight, her son dies, her husband dies, she tries to help homeless people, she gets raped...and you people want to talk bad about her? Yall are just a bunch of sick judgemental people. I don't even know her, but i commend her for still trying to help people and i wish her all the best.
Amused

Dallas, TX

#34 Nov 27, 2008
ER Nurse wrote:
Let me get this straight, her son dies, her husband dies, she tries to help homeless people, she gets raped...and you people want to talk bad about her? Yall are just a bunch of sick judgemental people. I don't even know her, but i commend her for still trying to help people and i wish her all the best.
ER Nurse

Seriously - you are calling someone judgemental????
justa lookin

Paris, TX

#35 Nov 27, 2008
ER Nurse wrote:
ER, cOULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE, THIS IS A VERY GOOD POST SHOWING THE THOUGHTS PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN SHOULD HAVE,I Think you said it all in a short sweet way, good job!
justa lookin

Paris, TX

#36 Nov 27, 2008
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
ER Nurse
Seriously - you are calling someone judgemental????
ya, she did and the problem is?????
Amused

Dallas, TX

#37 Nov 27, 2008
justa lookin wrote:
<quoted text>ya, she did and the problem is?????
I'm sorry I think I was replying to the ER Nurse!!! Thanks for your imput though...
Pathetic HUH

Mesquite, TX

#38 Nov 28, 2008
You know, maybe she isn't perfect... but a good point was made... The 3 yr anniversary of Ryan's passing was just this week... her husband passed not long ago, and she IS trying to help others. If you could do so much better, why don't ya f-n try. Quit hating on people because you're miserable with your own existence. She will answer for her sins just like you will, and being an aquaintance of hers, and a good friend of Ryan's, I would be willing to bet that her judgement may not be as harsh as those on here passing judgement on her. Y'all have a lovely day and remember that God don't like ugly.
ER Nurse

United States

#39 Nov 28, 2008
To Amused I write down my "JUDGEMENTAL THOUGHTS" just for you~

I don't care who you are, what life you have lived...no mother should have to bury their child.

I don't care if you are a hooker standing naked in a dark alley...no human should be sexually assaulted. NO means NO.

Husband for over 20 years, children and grandchild together, memories and moments that can never be relived...should not end that way.

I don't know Cindy. I gathered the information i talk about simply from reading this one posting. Attack the system and fire code issues, no big deal to me. Attack a person dealing with this much hardship...you can expect a comment from me!

To Cindy, her family and friends, my thoughts are with you.
rct

Paris, TX

#40 Nov 28, 2008
ester wrote:
apparently all of you taking up for her dont even really know her at all. your brainwashed fools. she only shows the side of herself that she wants people to see. i have witness her do some very awful things and commit fraud on top of that. she knows how to manipulate everyone. and the so called volunteers are only gaining a little power in the house and earning a free ride in that roach bag 'hotel'. i think the CLC should expose her for the fraud she is. JIMO
your just a stupid C if you dont know what that is its a four letter word that ends with a T so shut up C--t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother of the Month 1 hr Muffy 51
Was God a Christian? 1 hr needforreality 759
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 1 hr needforreality 283
Ted Cruz is a Liar 1 hr Tactics 86
Donuld Crummp fer Prezzidunt 3 hr Ramblin Jack 16
Reward for Inquisitor 4 hr Debbie Wasserman ... 1
what's happening in paris? 11 hr Nope 10

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance