Elks Lodge
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thegraduate

Paris, TX

#1 Jun 3, 2009
Is anyone unhappy with the leadership at the Elks and the way the ER is running the place ?
member

Little Elm, TX

#2 Jun 3, 2009
are you a member, or just one of the local bar hoppers?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 3, 2009
thegraduate wrote:
Is anyone unhappy with the leadership at the Elks and the way the ER is running the place ?
I think it is a wonderful place to eat, drink, and be merry.

“Another Texan”

Since: Apr 09

Paris, TX

#4 Jun 3, 2009
Yep, if I could have found someone to run against him this last time he would be gone. He's an a** and a bully and a smartmouth. And I told him so.

“Another Texan”

Since: Apr 09

Paris, TX

#5 Jun 3, 2009
katladee wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is a wonderful place to eat, drink, and be merry.
I agree Kat we have a wonderful time out there.
curious

United States

#6 Jun 3, 2009
How do you become a member?,Does it cost money?
Peace

Paris, TX

#7 Jun 3, 2009
What is the purpose of the Elks Lodge? Are they very secretive like the Freemasons?

“Another Texan”

Since: Apr 09

Paris, TX

#8 Jun 3, 2009
curious wrote:
How do you become a member?,Does it cost money?
You have to be voted in by the membership and yes it has a yearly dues.

“Another Texan”

Since: Apr 09

Paris, TX

#9 Jun 3, 2009
Peace wrote:
What is the purpose of the Elks Lodge? Are they very secretive like the Freemasons?
No,and they do alot for the vets in Bonham and kids. It is a non profit org. All money but the day to day cost are spent given away. My husband has been a member 20 yrs. come out and ask questions and visit.
curious

United States

#10 Jun 3, 2009
So you have to be voted in....never heard of that...just go there and sign up..and pay before or after you are voted in?

“Another Texan”

Since: Apr 09

Paris, TX

#11 Jun 3, 2009
curious wrote:
So you have to be voted in....never heard of that...just go there and sign up..and pay before or after you are voted in?
Come out and visit and talk to them and find out,you will be more than welcome. It's open Wed. thru Sat.
curious

United States

#12 Jun 3, 2009
Flipflops only wrote:
<quoted text>
Come out and visit and talk to them and find out,you will be more than welcome. It's open Wed. thru Sat.
Thank You..
wondering

United States

#13 Jun 3, 2009
Flipflops only wrote:
<quoted text>
Come out and visit and talk to them and find out,you will be more than welcome. It's open Wed. thru Sat.
do you have to be a member to eat out there?
Just

Bailey, TX

#14 Jun 3, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>do you have to be a member to eat out there?
Just show up. They will let anybody in. No need to spend your money to join. They have the cheapest drinks in town.
rothschild

Worthing, UK

#15 Jun 3, 2009
are you there on thursday night for thr sex swinging sacrafice session, im the big silver masked one...
wondering

United States

#16 Jun 3, 2009
Just wrote:
<quoted text>
Just show up. They will let anybody in. No need to spend your money to join. They have the cheapest drinks in town.
i have family who are members,i just didnt know if i had to be with them to eat or drink out there. i love there food!
out

Bailey, TX

#17 Jun 3, 2009
rothschild wrote:
are you there on thursday night for thr sex swinging sacrafice session, im the big silver masked one...
Do you stand next to the er
wondering

United States

#18 Jun 3, 2009
i mean their food!!
Just

Bailey, TX

#19 Jun 3, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>i have family who are members,i just didnt know if i had to be with them to eat or drink out there. i love there food!
You don't have to be a member or be with a member. Just show up and eat and drink. Ring the doorbell and someone will let you in.
thegraduate

Paris, TX

#20 Jun 4, 2009
member wrote:
are you a member, or just one of the local bar hoppers?
im a member.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reno Police Chief Resigns Immediately 7 min chiming in 42
Grish Has A Crush on Pedro 11 min Courthouse mouse 128
Shooting just now 41 min Yup 24
Would You Support A Nice Lounge In Paris 1 hr Grisham 20
Lamar County Workers Union 1 hr this is needed 1
Food Stamp to Blue Box 1 hr BBHC 42
What Business Is Needed In Paris 2 hr Grisham 14

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages