a discussion for fine gentlemen and l...

a discussion for fine gentlemen and ladies of good social status

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Sulphur Springs, TX

#1 Feb 28, 2013
To the arrogant douchebags that got on this, hi
what

Paris, TX

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Man, I was going to reply "whats up b!tch" but now I see you have ruined that for me.
Answers

Paris, TX

#3 Feb 28, 2013
How does this make you feel?

Like a bully?
Answers

Paris, TX

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Answers wrote:
Like a bully?
Do you still not have nothing better to do than to steal names and harass?
Answers

Paris, TX

#5 Feb 28, 2013
You are just trying to make someone mad at me, so that they will bother me, like you do.

It's engaging in malicious intent. You realize that right?

I see it. I acknowledge it, and you have the attention your poor soul craves.
Answers

Paris, TX

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Answers wrote:
You are just trying to make someone mad at me, so that they will bother me, like you do.
It's engaging in malicious intent. You realize that right?
I see it. I acknowledge it, and you have the attention your poor soul craves.
Nice imitation, now move on to someone else.

I am not going to post any more links for you today.

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2013
As the negligent and just God of this discussion, I say no more fighting!

Now feel free to start a verbal war of religion.

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Answers wrote:
Like a bully?
Kinda, it's what are the cool kids are doing. This and math Olympics

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Answers wrote:
hi I'm an idiot and just wanted to ask How does this make you feel?
Like a bully?
Kinda, it's what all the cool kids are doing. This and math Olympics
Answers

Paris, TX

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Answers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice imitation, now move on to someone else.
I am not going to post any more links for you today.
Just putting things like this up to get my attention, and to make others angry with me for attention.

It's not the first time, and I am sure it won't be the last.

You love the attention, the deception and the havock you create in other peoples lives. It's like you have no control in your life, so you create a drama so that you can sit back and watch it unfold.

It's a pretty sick facination.
Answers

Paris, TX

#11 Feb 28, 2013
idostuff wrote:
As the negligent and just God of this discussion, I say no more fighting!
Now feel free to start a verbal war of religion.
Fighting is for a purpose.

This serves no purpose. It's just following someone around to degrade, mock and belittle.
Answers

Paris, TX

#13 Feb 28, 2013
As mentioned earlier, one commonly held myth is that cyber stalkers commit such crimes because of some mental abnormality (Bocij & McFarlane 2003). Granted, most of the literature findings to date suggest that this may be true; however, some of the studies, with the exception of those pertaining to Bocij and McFarlane (2003) suggest that stalkers suffer from de Clerambault’s syndrome, an erotomanic type of delusional disorder that can be found in the DSM-IV (Dressing, Henn, & Gass 2002). This syndrome is used to explain the obsessive and compulsive behaviors of those individuals who truly believe that they are in an intimate relationship with the victim (Dressing, Henn, & Gass 2002). Other studies suggest that stalking is not the result of a mental disorder but rather a behavioral disorder that stems from various psychopathological conditions, including paranoid and delusional disorders (Dressing, Henn, & Gass 2002). However, this is not always the case with cyber stalkers. Cyber stalkers tend to be emotionally distant loners who simply want to seek the attention and companionship of another (Hutton & Haantz 2003). The problem lies in the fact that these individuals often become obsessed or infatuated with the victim, but the victim does not reciprocate those same feelings and perceptions about the relationship (Hutton & Haantz 2003).
Answers

Paris, TX

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Very rarely do brief episodes of stalking cause distress in the victim; however, there have been a number of stalking incidents that have extended for weeks, months, or even years (Mullen 2003). The frequency of such communication greatly increases the risk of a potential physical assault (Mullen 2003). Victimization may also lead to vandalism but not necessarily vandalism in the traditional sense of the term. Vandalism is typically associated with traditional stalking; however, vandalism can also take place in cyberspace as well. For instance, vandalism may be used to damage the victim’s personal computer data with the assistance of a computer virus or Trojan horse program as mentioned earlier (Bocij & McFarlane 2003). As mentioned, there are a number of Internet websites out there in cyberspace that will happily provide interested parties with information on a victim (Reno 1999).

Answers

Paris, TX

#16 Feb 28, 2013
In the interim, law enforcement can resort to investigative strategies and tactics that have proven effective in traditional stalking situations (Reno 1999). Former Attorney General Janet Reno (1999) suggested that law enforcement refer to an annual report generated by the Attorney General’s Office to Congress entitled,“Stalking and Domestic Violence” for additional insight into stalking behaviors. Additionally, it is strongly suggested that law enforcement form a cooperative partnership with ISPs since both are ultimately working towards the same goal, eradicating online harassment.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Answers wrote:
As mentioned earlier, one commonly held myth is that cyber stalkers commit such crimes because of some mental abnormality (Bocij & McFarlane 2003). Granted, most of the literature findings to date suggest that this may be true; however, some of the studies, with the exception of those pertaining to Bocij and McFarlane (2003) suggest that stalkers suffer from de Clerambault’s syndrome, an erotomanic type of delusional disorder that can be found in the DSM-IV (Dressing, Henn, & Gass 2002). This syndrome is used to explain the obsessive and compulsive behaviors of those individuals who truly believe that they are in an intimate relationship with the victim (Dressing, Henn, & Gass 2002). Other studies suggest that stalking is not the result of a mental disorder but rather a behavioral disorder that stems from various psychopathological conditions, including paranoid and delusional disorders (Dressing, Henn, & Gass 2002). However, this is not always the case with cyber stalkers. Cyber stalkers tend to be emotionally distant loners who simply want to seek the attention and companionship of another (Hutton & Haantz 2003). The problem lies in the fact that these individuals often become obsessed or infatuated with the victim, but the victim does not reciprocate those same feelings and perceptions about the relationship (Hutton & Haantz 2003).
Here you go again posting a bunch of copy-&-paste crap from blogs/wikipedia that no one cares about. You responded to this thread. How is that in any way related to cyberstalking? If anyone is doing the cyberstalking, it's you, using every thread possible to interject your paranoid theories about internet harrassment. And you wonder why people call you crazy.
Answers

Paris, TX

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Nobody Gets It wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again posting a bunch of copy-&-paste crap from blogs/wikipedia that no one cares about. You responded to this thread. How is that in any way related to cyberstalking? If anyone is doing the cyberstalking, it's you, using every thread possible to interject your paranoid theories about internet harrassment. And you wonder why people call you crazy.
How would you know it is me, instead of the person posting as me all of the time, unless you are the one posting as me? You must be bias or the one doing it, then turning around and calling me crazy.

It's info. Read it or skip over it. It's not crazy to post. It's crazy to follow someone around and harass, and there is plenty of information to back up my claim.
WTDT

Paris, TX

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Just information. If you have a problem skip on over it.

United States

#20 Mar 1, 2013
Answers wrote:
<quoted text>Fighting is for a purpose.
This serves no purpose. It's just following someone around to degrade, mock and belittle.
By the way I'm sorry for doubting you, I love you
I just wanna say that if read what's quoted, you did not use correct grammar after you (I'm grammar Hitler, you're a grammar Jew) and everyone does.
CVF

Paris, TX

#21 Mar 1, 2013
So how did you get the btw i'm sorry for doubting you i love you in a post, that wasn't there on your version of the copy and post?
CVF

Paris, TX

#22 Mar 1, 2013
Answers wrote:

"<quoted text>Fighting is for a purpose.
This serves no purpose. It's just following someone around to degrade, mock and belittle."

This was added;
"By the way I'm sorry for doubting you, I love you"

Idostuff said:
"I just wanna say that if read what's quoted, you did not use correct grammar after you (I'm grammar Hitler, you're a grammar Jew) and everyone does."

So what is the purpose of the behavior?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reno Police Chief Resigns Immediately 5 min Grisham 134
Superville will be voted out over Confederate s... 1 hr Dora 27
He loves his kids. 11 hr Sam 2
Paris Regional Medical Center 11 hr Pregnant 7
Shooting just now 12 hr Local 47
Trump tax cut! Grrr!!!! 16 hr facade of the facade 2
Former police makes paper again 18 hr Grisham 14

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance