Jennifer Bethea

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 5, 2010
Anybody know her? What kind of person she is?
not me

Kennedale, TX

#2 Dec 6, 2010
Don't know and it doesn't matter!
go green

Paris, TX

#3 Dec 6, 2010
What do you want to know and why?
Hmmmm

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2010
juicy girl 32 wrote:
Anybody know her? What kind of person she is?
----------
juicy girl 32 Profile
Recent PostsParis, TX

Jennifer Bethea

Anybody know her? What kind of person she is?(12 hrs ago | post #1)

Hugo, OK

Kelly Johnson

Well,well, you finally crawled out from under your rock to defend someone! It shows what kind of person you really are because you didn't defend the mother of your son or even your own self. I guess because everything that is being said is true. Believe me when I tell you I am no bum nor do I live with my mother. Where do you live or do you even know where you live? Do you remember who you told what lie to? Nobody is a bigger liar or a cheat than you are. Take Care (12 hrs ago | post #28)

Hugo, OK

Kelly Johnson

Maybe she needs to hook up with Jeff Tucker "again' and be the teacher!!(Friday Dec 3 | post #6)

Hugo, OK

Mandy Feco

Mandy needs to take care of her son, her restuarant,tucker, and Tina. Put Tucker to work in her restuarant and keep him off the streets. The streets will be a safer place!! She also needs to know that no matter how BAD she thinks she is there is always people in the world she don't even want to piss off.(Saturday Nov 20 | post #64)

Hugo, OK

Jeff Tucker

Just sayn if you think tucker is great everywhere, you haven't had much!! He is okay but by far not the best.(Saturday Nov 20 | post #66)

==========

Your Topix name is odd for one to ask about other persons. Not to mention your previous post. Sounds like a big nose problem to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jew or No Jew 1 hr Needofrealoty 26
Holbert ranting about the Bank Tower!!! 5 hr business inquiry 25
Friendly Advice For L and M 5 hr Pandora 14
Attention OOTB Steve 6 hr This is Steve 52
Article on Topix Lawsuits 6 hr ParisFoReal 243
shooting the gorilla 6 hr needforreality 19
3 some 12 hr ParisFoReal 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages