Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Give the guy a chance.he made asimple mistake he dont deserve this so yall please stop this before its ruins his repotion and his marriage with the big storm
Wild Dog

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Are you kidding me? Tiffany you are such an idiot. You should still be locked up yourself. Give Paris and Anthony a break, go lay in jail with Timmy..
FU Tiffany Anderson

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

tiffany anderson wrote:
Give the guy a chance.he made asimple mistake he dont deserve this so yall please stop this before its ruins his repotion and his marriage with the big storm
A simple mistake?? Are you Kidding??? She is a POS too if she stays with him. Did I mention I HATE child molesters????? Do you have children and if you do, what if it was your child?
taxpayer

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
Timmy Lester is in the today's paper for child molesting.......Who's child did he go after???I think he is a disgusting pig and should be off the streets..Let's see if Paul Lester $$$$ can get him out of this one.This ain't a fat sack he is messing with this time it's someones baby girl or boy...
i don't think this is the same as the timmy in the wrecker that everyone knows and loves.
pitcrook

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Looks like you will be getting everybody's business from now on. I would't call a Lester for anything now. Too bad Timmy you should've left that child alone now your going to lose it all and so are you stormy.
just sayin

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

this has to be a different timmy lester. This Timmy was born in 1970.. and lives in Blossom in an apartment. The Timmy we know lives on 19th and was born around '78 or '79.. you people need to get your facts straight before you try to condemn someone.
I wonder

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
this has to be a different timmy lester. This Timmy was born in 1970.. and lives in Blossom in an apartment. The Timmy we know lives on 19th and was born around '78 or '79.. you people need to get your facts straight before you try to condemn someone.
I think you are correct. I remembering reading about a Timmy Lester having the same charges brought against them afew years back. I asked around and was told it wasn't the same one who runs the wrecking service/limo.

If this is the other Timmy Lester then, i dont think this is his first time. Wonder if the first set of charges were dropped? If not way in the world if he out?
okay

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
Whichever it is he is a piece of shit
Wild Dog

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Its the wrecker service Timmy Lester. My friend works at the sheriff dept. and told me.
Hmmm

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Wild Dog wrote:
Its the wrecker service Timmy Lester. My friend works at the sheriff dept. and told me.
Are you positive? Because I thought they lived on 19th also.
nope

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Wild Dog wrote:
Your friend is wrong and yall are bad mouthing the wrong Lester this aint Timmy with the wrecker and limos he graduated in 97 so do the math!
JMO

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Where did you read this? I couldn't find it online.
Wrecker TImmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

The Timmy Lester who drives the wrecker was born around 1980. I'm positive of that because I graduated high school with him in 1998. I don't know that there isn't another Timmy Lester associated with the business, but the Timmy who is married to Stormy wasn't born in 1970. I'm not friends with any of the people involved, but it seems like you people should get your facts straight before dragging someone's name through the mud. Timmy has kids of his own and trashing his business is hurting them.
friends of the lesters

Mesquite, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

this is not timmy lester that has the wrecker service so everybody get your story straight before you go bashing someone for something that they would never do.
Stormey

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Wrecker TImmy wrote:
The Timmy Lester who drives the wrecker was born around 1980. I'm positive of that because I graduated high school with him in 1998. I don't know that there isn't another Timmy Lester associated with the business, but the Timmy who is married to Stormy wasn't born in 1970. I'm not friends with any of the people involved, but it seems like you people should get your facts straight before dragging someone's name through the mud. Timmy has kids of his own and trashing his business is hurting them.
Whoever started this better run! This ain't my husband so I'm telling you to stop saying it's him we just got back from a run and he is Pissed off!!
a mile in my shoes

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Its in todays paris news I want to know what kind of person would defend a child moslester whoever does in mt opinion is just as guilty as he is can i ask have any one of u ever been a victim let me tell u as a child i was and as of today i still remember how it changed my life from outgoing happy kid with many friends to a shy withdrawn sad scared young girl it was awlful justise was served when he shot and killed himself then and only then did i feel as though i got my life back

Since: Mar 10

Pennington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Stormy, Red boat this is Yellow boat: Let 'em make fools out of themselves. You and Timmy have made a good name for yourselves, and those folks will shut up when they find somebody else to rag on.
a mile in my shoes

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

now would that be a threat to add to his list of many charges
Im a thinkin

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Post 6,8 and 9 are correct. There is 2 Timmy Lesters in this town.
Bob Smith

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Paris News should clarify this. From reading the threads I feel there's been a case of mistaken identity. I wouldn't want to hang that child molester sign around anybody's neck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of106
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rude waitress at Jaxx Burgers (Apr '12) 9 min really 38
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min why 16,780
Pet Friendly Apartments 31 min LoneStarTex 5
illegal children 36 min BBHC 31
City of Paris on WFAA news station 50 min Good answer 36
Malone and the parade 2 hr Delia 71
LG front end loader washer and Dryer...do you like (Nov '11) 2 hr JMEP 7
•••
•••

Paris News Video

•••
Paris Dating

more search filters

less search filters