Minnie

Clarksville, TX

#1 Jan 2, 2013
What's going on at the LaQuinta? A lot of fire trucks, ambulances and police as well as a medical helicopter.
call em

Paris, TX

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Why don't you call the front desk at LaQuinta and inquire of them? If they feel you have a need to know perhaps they will enlighten you.

or not
Name

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2013
call em wrote:
Why don't you call the front desk at LaQuinta and inquire of them? If they feel you have a need to know perhaps they will enlighten you.
or not
You just don't quit, do you? Lol!!
referee

Paris, TX

#4 Jan 2, 2013
the fight at the lake has been moved to LaQuinta. little bit cold outside!
callem

Paris, TX

#5 Jan 2, 2013
You can get mad at me all you want I dont care. I have every right to be mean and hateful. If you had been through what Ive been through you would understand. I was molested as a child and Ive never been able to deal with it, so I have a right to be mad and sarcastic. So get used to it and furthermore it bothers me that I now dont even know how I feel about my sexuality so yes I am mad.
call a

Texarkana, TX

#6 Jan 2, 2013
call em wrote:
or not
Why don't you call a cab. Have them take you somewhere, anyway, to get you away from indoors for a while. If you can't afford that, just take a quick stroll. Go look at a tree or something. Watch it grow and report back.
Plain and Simple

Paris, TX

#7 Jan 2, 2013
call em wrote:
or not
I called em and they said you're a retard.
call em

Paris, TX

#8 Jan 2, 2013
call a wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you call a cab. Have them take you somewhere, anyway, to get you away from indoors for a while. If you can't afford that, just take a quick stroll. Go look at a tree or something. Watch it grow and report back.
Why don't I call a landscaping establishment and ask them for a report on watching trees grow? Then,IF they feel I have a need to know,they can furnish me with said report and I could relate the contents of said report to you good people on Topix. I could do that and STILL have the time to help you people find all that information you so desperately and foolishly seek.
call em

Paris, TX

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Plain and Simple wrote:
<quoted text>
I called em and they said you're a retard.
I called em too...they said their phone was not working.
Texas born

Granbury, TX

#10 Jan 2, 2013
callem wrote:
You can get mad at me all you want I dont care. I have every right to be mean and hateful. If you had been through what Ive been through you would understand. I was molested as a child and Ive never been able to deal with it, so I have a right to be mad and sarcastic. So get used to it and furthermore it bothers me that I now dont even know how I feel about my sexuality so yes I am mad.
Sorry that you had to go through that but it's not other people's fault. You're angry at the wrong people.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2013
callem wrote:
I was raped several times as a child, but you don't see me taking it out on other ppl. Maybe some therapy? It helps talking it out? If not, look up RAINN on Google for helpful information.
hohum

Papeete, French Polynesia

#12 Jan 3, 2013
callem wrote:
so what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new lame fast food joint in Paris 59 min methinkslikebill 2
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 2 hr _Zoey_ 6,923
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr CheeseSniff 1,050
MLK Holiday 3 hr Name goes here 18
Woke up today and....... 3 hr Inquisitor 7
Breaking News! Have you heard This??? 5 hr WOW 1
What stays, what goes 14 hr Puppet Master 7
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) Jan 11 sure you can 43

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages