School Board Member Indicted Aggravat...

School Board Member Indicted Aggravated Assault

Created by WWJD on Aug 28, 2008

168 votes

Click on an option to vote

Should resign immediately

No problem, full steam ahead

Only okay if in Detroit ISD

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
IamSam

Zimmerman, MN

#1 Aug 30, 2008
"Honest officer i didn't mean to hit my brother-n-law in the head with my sledge hammer. I was just try to demo a wall to do some 'lectric work!"
anon

Paris, TX

#2 Aug 30, 2008
IamSam wrote:
"Honest officer i didn't mean to hit my brother-n-law in the head with my sledge hammer. I was just try to demo a wall to do some 'lectric work!"
You dumb a$$. Do you have any idea how long ago that happened? If you have such a big problem with him why dont you just go up to him and discuss it. But you are such a chicken shi$ that you have to post it on topix. You really need to get a life if this is all you have to talk about.
anon

Paris, TX

#3 Aug 30, 2008
Who is this man ? Everyone should know !! SOMEONE give me his name.. I will get all the arrest information and post if here for all to see.... I have access to get everything.. Just need his name
orange sunshine

Zimmerman, MN

#4 Aug 30, 2008
anon wrote:
Who is this man ? Everyone should know !! SOMEONE give me his name.. I will get all the arrest information and post if here for all to see.... I have access to get everything.. Just need his name
Just go to teachertrash.blogspot.com and scroll down about 3/4 of the way down for a brief synopsis and mug shot, or just google "standard size sledgehammer" along with The Texarkana Gazette for the full story with a mug shot. Also, he has apparently posted under his real name on the DYSA forum.
anon

Paris, TX

#6 Aug 30, 2008
anon wrote:
Who is this man ? Everyone should know !! SOMEONE give me his name.. I will get all the arrest information and post if here for all to see.... I have access to get everything.. Just need his name
I'm just like a giddy school girl. Please somebody give me that name so I can smear another person on topix. Quick, hurry up! But please don't find out my name so you can do it to me
orange sunshine

Zimmerman, MN

#8 Aug 30, 2008
anon wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb a$$. Do you have any idea how long ago that happened? If you have such a big problem with him why dont you just go up to him and discuss it. But you are such a chicken shi$ that you have to post it on topix. You really need to get a life if this is all you have to talk about.
Have you lost your ever lovin' damn mind??? Why would you suggest I do something that incredibly stupid! This man was indicted for Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon! Personally, I don't care if it happened yesterday or last year!
orange sunshine

Zimmerman, MN

#9 Aug 30, 2008
Oops, just realized you were talking to iamsam. I thought you were addressing me.
anon wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb a$$. Do you have any idea how long ago that happened? If you have such a big problem with him why dont you just go up to him and discuss it. But you are such a chicken shi$ that you have to post it on topix. You really need to get a life if this is all you have to talk about.
anon

Paris, TX

#10 Aug 31, 2008
What school board is he on ? What state was he convicted in ?
orange sunshine

Zimmerman, MN

#11 Aug 31, 2008
anon wrote:
What school board is he on ? What state was he convicted in ?
Detroit Independent School District in Texas
anon

Paris, TX

#12 Aug 31, 2008
orange sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit Independent School District in Texas
is he still on the board ? What state was he convicted in ? What year ?
anon

Zimmerman, MN

#13 Sep 1, 2008
Heard he was still on the board
friend

AOL

#14 Sep 1, 2008
the charges were dropped! he wasn't convicted of anything. he is still on the board. it was nearly a year ago, and things are great. leave it alone.
anon

Paris, TX

#15 Sep 1, 2008
friend wrote:
the charges were dropped! he wasn't convicted of anything. he is still on the board. it was nearly a year ago, and things are great. leave it alone.
Are you joking ? Things are not great if he was even accused of this. Something must have been going on. Why were the charges dropped ? Did the person feel intimidated by him ? This WILL NOT BE LEFT ALONE. I will find out more and let this continue....
orange sunshine

Zimmerman, MN

#16 Sep 2, 2008
I have heard that the victim's sister and kids were living back in the same house with the accused when it went to court. Maybe the brother-in-law feared for their safety?
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you joking ? Things are not great if he was even accused of this. Something must have been going on. Why were the charges dropped ? Did the person feel intimidated by him ? This WILL NOT BE LEFT ALONE. I will find out more and let this continue....
IamSam

Zimmerman, MN

#17 Sep 2, 2008
anon wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb a$$. Do you have any idea how long ago that happened? If you have such a big problem with him why dont you just go up to him and discuss it. But you are such a chicken shi$ that you have to post it on topix. You really need to get a life if this is all you have to talk about.
OK man I'll go talk to Daniel about how violence doesn't solve anything and then I'll go work out that pesky problem between the Jews and Muslims!
badonkadonk

Zimmerman, MN

#18 Sep 3, 2008
Post on here before you talk to him, so we can be present.(I'll be the one wearing the Shabbos Robe and Jewfro).
IamSam wrote:
<quoted text>OK man I'll go talk to Daniel about how violence doesn't solve anything and then I'll go work out that pesky problem between the Jews and Muslims!
friend

AOL

#19 Sep 3, 2008
YES!! I want to be there also.

What does it matter to you? You are just trying to start something, and you are fixing to bite off more than you can chew!
badonkadonk

Zimmerman, MN

#20 Sep 3, 2008
tsk, tsk, tsk.....

Fine for terroristic threat.....not to exceed $2000
Hillbilly Dictionary (in order to look up the word "fixing"..........14 .95
Being threatened by an idiot from Detroit..........PRICELESS
friend wrote:
YES!! I want to be there also.
What does it matter to you? You are just trying to start something, and you are fixing to bite off more than you can chew!
friend

AOL

#21 Sep 3, 2008
badonkadonk wrote:
Post on here before you talk to him, so we can be present.(I'll be the one wearing the Shabbos Robe and Jewfro).
<quoted text>
I am not bashing you! I want to be there to watch the guy confront him! Also, I am not from DETROIT!!!! Thank you!
badonkadonk

Zimmerman, MN

#22 Sep 3, 2008
Who were you asking "what's it to you?" and who were you referring to as "starting something" and "fixing to bite off more than they can chew?"
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not bashing you! I want to be there to watch the guy confront him! Also, I am not from DETROIT!!!! Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wise Park, Paris 2 hr game camera in op... 7
Tax bill for the rich!! 2 hr drained wallets b... 1
red holmes lost his mind 2 hr Grisham 21
Spitting in someone's face (Feb '09) 7 hr Wondering 16
Santa 11 hr Parisite 3
Meth addict Jamie Haley (May '17) 15 hr Crystal Mex 16
Paris Metro 17 hr Grisham 12
Topix Moderator Sucks (Jan '15) 18 hr Blake 37

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages