Panhandlers,bums,dopers,you better li...

Panhandlers,bums,dopers,you better listen!!

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wal-flower

Mccoy, CO

#1 Dec 17, 2012
The next time one of you even comes to my car and thinks you are gonna get any money you will get the surprise of your life and if you put your damn hand in my window i will give you the ride of your life.I was at the Dollar Store today and this black idiot had the nerve to get a dollar from my husband while i was in the store and he was going around in the parking lot and asking for money and people giving it to him. My husband didn't know any better because he has demetia and is old and just handed him the money. They guy could have jerked his wallet out of his hand and took off with it!! I was so damn mad!!I told the cashier to call the police but she thought it was funny! There was also other people in teh store that he did it to also. Why aren't the cops in this town doing something about this? I bet if i roll up my car window and drag the asshole thru the parking lot i would probably be the one to get in trouble but i will do it if i have to.
Anonymous

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Oh my gosh, yes, I know exactly what you mean! I was walking to the T24 and was asked by a guy for money right after I passed Sweet D's. Hmm, wonder what he needed the money for! And I get asked outside T24 too all the time. It is getting annoying. Doesn't matter if I walk or drive, I almost always get asked there. And it is almost always the same ppl! Get a j-o-b! Isn't panhandling illegal anyway?
hayseed

Clarksville, TX

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Wal-flower wrote:
... I bet if i roll up my car window and drag the asshole thru the parking lot i would probably be the one to get in trouble but i will do it if i have to.
If I'm on the jury, you'll be set for a long time.
Just say no.
judge

Paris, TX

#4 Dec 17, 2012
hayseed wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm on the jury, you'll be set for a long time.
Just say no.

That's why we wont pick you for the jury!
sucker

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Dec 17, 2012
A black lady and white man are always asking for money at the Sonic on Lamar.They get money then walked to the Exxon and buy couple of fortys.They come from the housing projects behind yhe Sonic.What our tax dollars are paying for.
Bill

Paris, TX

#7 Dec 18, 2012
They are all over town and most recently I was asked for money when I was going inside Krogers. This was a healthy young man and he needs to go to work and make his own dollar he is asking for.
resident

Paris, TX

#8 Dec 18, 2012
ParisMomof2 wrote:
Oh my gosh, yes, I know exactly what you mean! I was walking to the T24 and was asked by a guy for money right after I passed Sweet D's. Hmm, wonder what he needed the money for! And I get asked outside T24 too all the time. It is getting annoying. Doesn't matter if I walk or drive, I almost always get asked there. And it is almost always the same ppl! Get a j-o-b! Isn't panhandling illegal anyway?
Go to a different store.
RootCause

United States

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Shut down Sweet Dee's somehow and some of these problems will be dramatically reduced. Not completely eliminated, but reduced.
needy

Paris, TX

#10 Dec 18, 2012
I had a young guy walk up to me in Brookshires the other day and wanted to know if I would give him some money!!! I glared at him like he was a frickin idiot and told him, " NO, I don't just give away my money." So my advice is for everyone to put a stop to the leeching and be as rude as you can to these lazy a-holes. DON'T be an enabler to their habit.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Dec 18, 2012
RootCause wrote:
Shut down Sweet Dee's somehow and some of these problems will be dramatically reduced. Not completely eliminated, but reduced.
Agreed, but might I add Da Waterpipe too
Not really

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Wal-flower wrote:
The next time one of you even comes to my car and thinks you are gonna get any money you will get the surprise of your life and if you put your damn hand in my window i will give you the ride of your life.I was at the Dollar Store today and this black idiot had the nerve to get a dollar from my husband while i was in the store and he was going around in the parking lot and asking for money and people giving it to him. My husband didn't know any better because he has demetia and is old and just handed him the money. They guy could have jerked his wallet out of his hand and took off with it!! I was so damn mad!!I told the cashier to call the police but she thought it was funny! There was also other people in teh store that he did it to also. Why aren't the cops in this town doing something about this? I bet if i roll up my car window and drag the asshole thru the parking lot i would probably be the one to get in trouble but i will do it if i have to.
its not illegal to ask for money just tell him no don't drag him thru the parking lot
LOL

Paris, TX

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Wal-flower wrote:
You told the cashier to call the police? Why didn't you call the police? The police can't do anything unless a crime has been committed. Asking for money is a protected right according to the Supreme Court. If your husband has dementia, why on earth was he out of your sight? I think you just like to make things up and gripe.
Native American

Paris, TX

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Don't drag them through the parking lot. You will get the black racist group all worked up again and they will have the New Black Panties from Dallas over here again trying to act like they are MLK seeking justice.
Huh

Lockhart, TX

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Could some of u kind people please help me? I need 25,000 dollars for a cup of Coffee butI would like to get it go but I don't have a car
GodForbid

United States

#16 Dec 18, 2012
If you drag someone and they are injured you might be arrested for assault and they might sue you for damages (hospital bils, pain and suffering, etc.). You might be better off just handing them a dollar like your hubby did and getting on with your day.
freedom

Rockwall, TX

#17 Dec 18, 2012
ill ask you for money and i dare you to assault me i fought for this country and if i see you hurt someone ill drag your ass across that paking lot bitch
panhandler

Paris, TX

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Haters are gonna hate
Rufus

Paris, TX

#20 Dec 18, 2012
freedom wrote:
ill ask you for money and i dare you to assault me i fought for this country and if i see you hurt someone ill drag your ass across that paking lot bitch
Just cause you fought with you sister to get some action doesn't mean you fought for this country. You reach in to my car I will take it as an act of aggression and plea self defense after I put a 9mm round into your throat. I won't drag you across the parking lot, but they paramedics will have to scrape you up off the parking lot!
Home Depot Pan Handler

United States

#21 Dec 18, 2012
I was at Jack in the Box and a very attractive girl told me her mother was being moved to Longview for Surgery and she just didn't have the money for gas to get there and she had been sleeping in her car for days. I know the hospital has a room for familys who are out of town if their loved ones are dying or having major surgery and I also know that often they will transport a family member in the ambulance. What got me is she said she knew exactly how much it would cost and that would be $40.00 and if I was any kind of a decent person I would give her the money. I turned went inside and asked to see the manager who called the authorities. The girl said she had hit up several of their customers with the same story over the last few days. It looks like it would be easier to get a job than to go to so much trouble sitting and making up such elaborate stories, and if someone did need help you would these days have trouble telling the two apart.
bandit

Paris, TX

#22 Dec 19, 2012
freedom wrote:
Reach into My Car fuktard and see what happens. You liberals get me - thinking it is OK to ask for money. Thinking it is OK to reach into a car. Thinking it is OK to follow a woman to her car - and scaring them. There have been some panhandlers at west side Dollar General doing the same - especially intimidating woman that are alone. Reach into My car and see what happens. Just because you fought for this country doesn't give you the right to cross the line of reachint into someone's car in an attempt to get money for nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upcoming Celina-Paris Scrimmage! 59 min Spook 4
Superville's Plan to Remove Statue 1 hr Johnny R 15
Jennifer Robinson Adams 1 hr Curious 1
Braums 1 hr FYI 4
Deport mayor 1 hr nortex 79
News Christmas tree-stealing Texas woman runs from c... 9 hr Angel 31
David Brue 13 hr family 2
Brenda Cherry 15 hr Deez Nuts 14
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) Tue JoB 56

Paris Jobs