Divorce lawyer
Needem

Spring, TX

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Who is the best lawyer to hire to represent a Husband in a divorce in Paris?
cash

Blossom, TX

#2 Nov 30, 2012
judy
Divorced

Sulphur, OK

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Needem wrote:
You better get Judy Hoskins before your wife does, or else you'll lose your a$$.
call em

Paris, TX

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Why don't you call Legal Aid or 1-800-LAWYER instead of blindly posting on Topix? No wonder you're getting divorced. Find some lawyers in the phone book and call em. Much more logical and reasonable.
lawyer

Lockhart, TX

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Needem wrote:
Judy is very good
GET obama OUT

Paris, TX

#6 Nov 30, 2012
call em wrote:
Why don't you call Legal Aid or 1-800-LAWYER instead of blindly posting on Topix? No wonder you're getting divorced. Find some lawyers in the phone book and call em. Much more logical and reasonable.
This is just a hunch, but I am gonna bet that the original poster was actually NOT "blind". I am not sure where you get that they posted blindly. You are kind of a little dweeby nerd aren't ya? Look pal....it is not everyone's fault all the boys and girls could beat you up in school. It is time for you to grow up, but something tells me that is not in your stars. I wish you the absolute best in your search for manhood.....or maybe just finding your "manhood"! LOL
call em

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Why don't you call em
Needem

Waller, TX

#10 Dec 2, 2012
call em wrote:
Legal aid is for people who can not afford an attorney. 1-800 Lawyers will only refer you to the people who pay them to get referals. I was intereted in other's experience and who represented them well. I can read a phone book but that does not tell me much about a lawyers ability. and I do not know why I am even responding to you because you seem to be a simple minded a s s h o l e who would rather shyt on someone than keep your moronic thoughts to yourself.
call em

Paris, TX

#11 Dec 3, 2012
Needem wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal aid is for people who can not afford an attorney. 1-800 Lawyers will only refer you to the people who pay them to get referals. I was intereted in other's experience and who represented them well. I can read a phone book but that does not tell me much about a lawyers ability. and I do not know why I am even responding to you because you seem to be a simple minded a s s h o l e who would rather shyt on someone than keep your moronic thoughts to yourself.
You have me nervous. I am wondering if I should stay off of topix until all of you mean people forget about me. I should probably come back as a new person with a better personality. I know momma would be ashamed if she knew what I was doing. My gay lover might not like this behavior of mine either.
DDD

Paris, TX

#12 Dec 3, 2012
call em wrote:
<quoted text>You have me nervous. I am wondering if I should stay off of topix until all of you mean people forget about me. I should probably come back as a new person with a better personality. I know momma would be ashamed if she knew what I was doing. My gay lover might not like this behavior of mine either.
From what I know about your momma she ain't got no shame.
Condemed abonishment Gay

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2012
call em wrote:
<quoted text>You have me nervous. I am wondering if I should stay off of topix until all of you mean people forget about me. I should probably come back as a new person with a better personality. I know momma would be ashamed if she knew what I was doing. My gay lover might not like this behavior of mine either.
No don't stop posting just because the majority of people on t*pix have lower IQ's. It is not to anyone's financial advantage to marry any longer. A girl told me she could not marry her man because it would take away her small children from another marriage health benefits. I think heterosexual's should just not serial marry. But I'm sure lawyers like the money. Marriage lost all validity when non contested divorces started in the late 60tys. I have no early idea why gays would want Marriage it would be such a disadvantage, but they should have equal rights in governmental areas such as Social Security and insurance. People are people, skin is skin. It seems divorce has become away for the spouse who has less to rip the one off who has more basically. Now with children it should be an equal burden, but most young people today simple do not get married because it effects some kind of benefits. I have a gay lover and when it ask my spouses name and income I simple leave it blank legally. How wonderful all the homophobes are. So plan and simple marriage is a weight and divorce lawyers are just their to power grasp from each party all they can get their greedy little hands on.$$$(No offence to lawyers who are involved with other forms of law)
Doughnutt

Paris, TX

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Needem wrote:
Depends on who the judge is. Has your wife already filed for divorce?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony M 9 min Tactics 366
Paris High Cheer Leders 28 min nut cuper 9
Paris Man Shot by DPS Trooper After Altercation (Sep '15) 1 hr Faith Hope Love 137
Nikki Norton 2 hr Tactics 88
Welfare abusers 5 hr The way it is 4
Petition to raise minimum wage to $12 an hour!; 6 hr Nut cuper 18
Paris flooding 21 hr Questooni 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages