Crooked Suddenlink Employee

Crooked Suddenlink Employee

Posted in the Paris Forum

wildcatwatcher

Hansford, WV

#1 Sep 30, 2012
One of Suddenlink's employees is so crooked. He goes around hooking friends and family members up on cable and internet without them being paying customer's. He has been doing this ever since he began working for the business in the spring. This is not fair to the customers who is and has been paying for Suddenlink! SUDDENLINK SHOULD EXAMINE THEIR EQUIPMENT IN THEIR TRUCKS, and keep a record of what, and how many Suddenlink receivers are in them and how many are being installed legally! I guarantee everyone, a lot of them are installed in homes that IS NOT EVEN PAID OR SIGNED UP FOR SUDDENLINK SERVICES!!!!!!!!!!
wow

Paris, TX

#2 Sep 30, 2012
wildcatwatcher wrote:
One of Suddenlink's employees is so crooked. He goes around hooking friends and family members up on cable and internet without them being paying customer's. He has been doing this ever since he began working for the business in the spring. This is not fair to the customers who is and has been paying for Suddenlink! SUDDENLINK SHOULD EXAMINE THEIR EQUIPMENT IN THEIR TRUCKS, and keep a record of what, and how many Suddenlink receivers are in them and how many are being installed legally! I guarantee everyone, a lot of them are installed in homes that IS NOT EVEN PAID OR SIGNED UP FOR SUDDENLINK SERVICES!!!!!!!!!!
Well, when they get caught, he will be fired and all the ones getting it for free can be charged with theft of service. All it takes is your phone call if this is true.
wow

Rockwall, TX

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Turn him in or give me his number!! I want free cable lol
just sayin

Paris, TX

#4 Sep 30, 2012
wow wrote:
want to smoke some dope with that free cable you loser
wow

Rockwall, TX

#5 Sep 30, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>want to smoke some dope with that free cable you loser
Yep just sayin . Crack head
really

Paris, TX

#6 Oct 1, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>want to smoke some dope with that free cable you loser
What exactly makes this person a loser and a dope smoker?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 1, 2012
wildcatwatcher wrote:
Hi - My name is Tina and I am with Suddenlink. I would appreciate any information you have regarding this situation so we may investigate. Please feel free to contact me directly at tina-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you!
Call em

Paris, TX

#8 Oct 1, 2012
wildcatwatcher wrote:
Have you reported this employee to Suddenlink managment? If not, you stand as guilty has he/she is.
customer

Dallas, TX

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Suddenlink Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi - My name is Tina and I am with Suddenlink. I would appreciate any information you have regarding this situation so we may investigate. Please feel free to contact me directly at tina-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you!
Any way to contact you by phone? I really need some help on an issue with an employee.
mee too

Paris, TX

#10 Oct 10, 2012
customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Any way to contact you by phone? I really need some help on an issue with an employee.
So do I, you need to give that one in the middle in the office a talking to about being freaking rude!

Since: Mar 10

United States

#11 Oct 10, 2012
He didn't do mine for free: he charged a one-time $500 fee for unlimited TV and internet.
dang

Rockwall, TX

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Keepinitreal-always wrote:
He didn't do mine for free: he charged a one-time $500 fee for unlimited TV and internet.
Wow I hope they catch him. This is just unbelievable
dang

Rockwall, TX

#13 Oct 10, 2012
Keepinitreal-always wrote:
He's making a killing!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#14 Oct 11, 2012
customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure -- Please email me the best number to reach you at and best time to call. My email is [email protected]
lmfao

Paris, TX

#15 Oct 11, 2012
wow wrote:
Same Here gotta #number?
hmmm

Paris, TX

#16 Oct 12, 2012
Suddenlink Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tina you need to fix the one and only phone number SL has to call. You call to report and outage of cable or internet and all you get is do you want to pay your bill. No way to get past that to report outage. I hate Suddenlink for so many reasons.
curious

Paris, TX

#17 Oct 18, 2012
I wonder if the three arrested for theft of service were these that were hooked up by their suddenlink friend? I need to file on suddenlink for theft of my money since my internet is off more than on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenstone Xanax (Oct '15) 12 min Curious 4
Paris Wildcats Vs Argyle 20 min Bo Knows 4
Donald Duck got destroyed 28 min Answer 12
Call Out of the Fraud White Trump Power 30 min you cannot go bot... 83
FOX News 34 min Answer 69
R I P Paris Lakes Medical Center 1 hr Could It Be 75
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 1,076
pjc annexation 4 hr Caught in the middle 20

Paris Jobs

More from around the web