Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

Judged:

oldNLPstudent wrote:
darn you know any that would
I hear their are a few old skanks that live in the ridgeview town homes on stone ave. that will give you what you want. Probably get out their strap on to do you too. They went to the School of Massage so they are professionals.
Yay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

Judged:

Sign me up for the full body massage with the happy ending.
yuck

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

Judged:

snoogies wrote:
<quoted text>I hear their are a few old skanks that live in the ridgeview town homes on stone ave. that will give you what you want. Probably get out their strap on to do you too. They went to the School of Massage so they are professionals.
Somebody might go home with a bad case of poody fleaz
Debo

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

Judged:

lonely much?
texasgirl

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

Judged:

There is so much trash in Ridgeview anyway ..I am sure you can drive though there and get whereever it is you want ...
mmee

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

no good ones in paris?
my outlook

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

Judged:

I heard that Ross Legrate that is at Deleons was good but i also heard that he was GAY
happy ending

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

Judged:

I heard the lady at North Main Auto Sales is very friendly. Just ask the Dad and his son that work there. I think they both know her evry well.
brooke

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

Judged:

snoogies wrote:
<quoted text>I hear their are a few old skanks that live in the ridgeview town homes on stone ave. that will give you what you want. Probably get out their strap on to do you too. They went to the School of Massage so they are professionals.
Isn't one of them, the lady that does the spray on tans?
OMG

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

Judged:

my outlook wrote:
I heard that Ross Legrate that is at Deleons was good but i also heard that he was GAY
Let me start by saying that Ross is not gay. He has had a girlfriend for many, many years. I don't know him that well, but I do know that much about him. Secondly, what if he were? Would that make him any less the best massage person to go to in town?
When you make a statement like that, you are not only trying to hurt someone's feelings or their reputation, just for a laugh.
What if he was the nicest person? What if he helped to feed the hungry? What if he had just saved your child's life? Would his sexual orientation matter then? You don't know him, so why would you say something just to be hurtful for your own jollies?
Now, what kind of person does that make you?
matilda

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me start by saying that Ross is not gay. He has had a girlfriend for many, many years. I don't know him that well, but I do know that much about him. Secondly, what if he were? Would that make him any less the best massage person to go to in town?
When you make a statement like that, you are not only trying to hurt someone's feelings or their reputation, just for a laugh.
What if he was the nicest person? What if he helped to feed the hungry? What if he had just saved your child's life? Would his sexual orientation matter then? You don't know him, so why would you say something just to be hurtful for your own jollies?
Now, what kind of person does that make you?
That g/f is what you call a beard.
snoogies

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

brooke wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't one of them, the lady that does the spray on tans?
I'm not sure if she does but she is about 300lbs. and has a lot of tattoos. Even has one around her ring finger.
Fo Sho

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

texasgirl wrote:
There is so much trash in Ridgeview anyway ..I am sure you can drive though there and get whereever it is you want ...
You can say that again. A bunch of welfare hos that like to party with they kids and smoke that stuff and I don't mean just weed but they be the fattest crack hos I ever seen.
A Concerned reader

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Judged:

I think the person whose name appears is a good massage therapest and I think it is very sad that people post names on this blog site of individauls .I think if we need to talk about a subject we can discuss in posts but while showing decency to others I see names on the blog of people in Paris all the time with good and bad things said about them .I thnik we should be decent on this site and not says things which will in any way or form hurt or offend an individual or a group particularly based on hearsay.It can ruin thier lives and of others associated with them.So I respectfully say to all that please be kind and refrain from posts with peoples names and hearsay.
Fo Sho

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Judged:

A Concerned reader wrote:
I think the person whose name appears is a good massage therapest and I think it is very sad that people post names on this blog site of individauls .I think if we need to talk about a subject we can discuss in posts but while showing decency to others I see names on the blog of people in Paris all the time with good and bad things said about them .I thnik we should be decent on this site and not says things which will in any way or form hurt or offend an individual or a group particularly based on hearsay.It can ruin thier lives and of others associated with them.So I respectfully say to all that please be kind and refrain from posts with peoples names and hearsay.
OH shut up. If you don't like what is on Topix then go find something else to read because you don't have to look at it. That is a choice you made. You are probably one of these people that they are talking about.
i dont know

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

texasgirl wrote:
I think I seen you on the corner over there last night. Are you complaining or advertising????? LMFAO
LBG

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Ross Legate is awesome. I have a very painful muscle condition and I have seen at least 50 different therapists across the Southwest.....NM, AZ, CO and TX. Ross is in the top 2! We are very lucky that he is in Paris. Not that it matters, but he is straight. He also works with his clients and alters his approach for his client's specific needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••