See the Carson @ Barnes Circus

See the Carson @ Barnes Circus

There are 47 comments on the eparisnews.com story from Mar 13, 2011, titled See the Carson @ Barnes Circus . In it, eparisnews.com reports that:

There is only one remaining big-tented circus in the United States - the Carson-Barnes Circus.A Each spring the circus, headquartered in nearby Hugo, Oklahoma, kicks off its 200 city tour right here in Paris.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at eparisnews.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sunny

Paris, TX

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Boo. Dont go to the circus. Dont support animals being forced to "perform".
whoop

Hugo, OK

#2 Mar 14, 2011
Go drink some wine you turtle neck wearing liberal screwball. Go Tigers!
Tonya Lott

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2011
Where would I go to get tickets to the circus? I would really like to take my daughter!
Ready To Set You Straight

Paris, TX

#4 Mar 14, 2011
This circus was one of many featured on TV a few years ago for abusing their animals!
jewsandbagels

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Mar 15, 2011
Ready To Set You Straight wrote:
This circus was one of many featured on TV a few years ago for abusing their animals!
dont be a hippie no eat your burger hippie
me

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2011
Those animals are taken care of better than some kids !!!!!
jkkm

Talihina, OK

#8 Mar 16, 2011
Carson and Barnes has animals and people that have tuberculosis. Go at your own rik
scam

Charlotte, NC

#9 Mar 16, 2011
Where can you buy tickets?
true

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Mar 16, 2011
They abuse their animals, I don't support them either. My kids will never go to the circus
sunny

Paris, TX

#12 Mar 16, 2011
whoop wrote:
Go drink some wine you turtle neck wearing liberal screwball. Go Tigers!
You are the screwball. Lets stick you in the ring and hit you with whips and make you perform. Lets see how you like it. Animals shouldnt be forced to perform.
me

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2011
I love the circus!!!!!!!!!!
Big Turd

Paris, TX

#17 Mar 16, 2011
sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the screwball. Lets stick you in the ring and hit you with whips and make you perform. Lets see how you like it. Animals shouldnt be forced to perform.
Maybe some of us like whips and being made to perform. Don't knock it till you try it, Peta loaf. By the way, I am a member of PETA....People Eating Tasty Animals.
jewsandbagels

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Mar 17, 2011
me wrote:
Those animals are taken care of better than some kids !!!!!
not
jewsandbagels

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Mar 17, 2011
Big Turd wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe some of us like whips and being made to perform. Don't knock it till you try it, Peta loaf. By the way, I am a member of PETA....People Eating Tasty Animals.
youre a member of the moron family
blooms

Valliant, OK

#21 Mar 19, 2011
I hate circuses.
Hmm

Amherst, MA

#22 Mar 19, 2011
Being an ex circus performer, I can tell you that it's not circuses that are known for beating their animals. There are only a FEW FAMILIES that are notorious in this area, but that does not apply to all circuses and trainers. It's the same with humans, not all humans beat their kids, but some are just known for being psychotic asses.

And yes, in most cases animals are treated better than any of the performers are. So, don't go bashing unless you know what you're talking about.
Static

Dallas, TX

#23 Mar 20, 2011
We went to the circus last night and I only have one question, when did the circus become rated R? There were 2 or 3 performers that had their rear ends hanging completely out of their suits and I didn't think it was appropriate for young kids. Before someone says anything, yes I plan on letting the circus know about my displeasure. I spoke to several people that were there and they all said the same thing. I don't know that we will ever go back after that.
bum

United States

#24 Mar 20, 2011
Static wrote:
We went to the circus last night and I only have one question, when did the circus become rated R? There were 2 or 3 performers that had their rear ends hanging completely out of their suits and I didn't think it was appropriate for young kids. Before someone says anything, yes I plan on letting the circus know about my displeasure. I spoke to several people that were there and they all said the same thing. I don't know that we will ever go back after that.
The bike act lady was soo bad lol it was so big it was hard not to look!
Static

Dallas, TX

#25 Mar 20, 2011
The bike lady was one, the other main one was one of the girls wearing the butterfly wings. Her suit was crammed so far up her rear that I think she was chewing on the tags.
hugo ok

Toledo, OH

#26 Mar 20, 2011
That is so funny about their costumes and you are absolutely right (not cute) I am a performer also...,, and sometimes when you have big butt it just rides on up on accident....,,,but who knows if that's the case!!! Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court House statues 50 min U need help 193
Nikki 2 hr Grisham 17
Who Let the Dogs Out? 3 hr Grisham 16
What happens when an illegal is pulled over? (Sep '10) 8 hr Civic Infidel 89
Same ol' Turner Pipe 11 hr Hand 1
So long pedc 12 hr Stan colt jones 18
Attention White People 13 hr MuhDik 9

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance