Motorcycle accident
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hopeful

Blossom, TX

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Does anyone know about the motorcycle wreck this afternoon in front of Walmart? Sure hope the young man is okay.
Saw it

Paris, TX

#2 Oct 28, 2010
We saw him on the pavement. At least he was moving. Hope he wasn't injured too seriously.
me too

College Station, TX

#3 Oct 29, 2010
I also saw it and really hope he is ok. Motorcycles are so scary!
Kandy Samples

Moline, IL

#4 Oct 29, 2010
START SEEING CARS.
hey

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 29, 2010
Kandy Samples wrote:
START SEEING CARS.
It wasn't the motorcycle guys fault. But for your unconcerns he is ok. The guy driving the car was arrested for outstanding warrants.

“I AM THE ONE”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 29, 2010
Kandy Samples wrote:
START SEEING CARS.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!! Did you see that? Cars need to start seeing motorcycles!!!!
Kandy Samples

Moline, IL

#7 Oct 29, 2010
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't the motorcycle guys fault. But for your unconcerns he is ok. The guy driving the car was arrested for outstanding warrants.
So if I have warrants and a motor cycle runs into me it's my fault? Unbelieveable.

“I AM THE ONE”

Location hidden

#8 Oct 29, 2010
It's your fault that you're an idiot. Why, DO you have warrants? And IF a motorcycle runs into you, you probably pulled out in front of him. But the fact still remains that you are a idiot. Don't you like bike's? Or are you one of them kind that don't like them? And yes it is really stupid of you to even ask something soooooo stupid. I look forward to your next STUPID question/comment.
getitright

Paris, TX

#9 Oct 29, 2010
It was the motorcycle guy's fault. Person in inside lane stopped to let him turn, just as PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER DO. Guess what happened next? Guy in outside lane comes up and nails the guy on the motorcycle. Moral of story: Do not turn in front of people if you cannot see BOTH lanes of traffic and take care of warrants if you have them. One person in the inside lane thinking they are being "courteous", screwed up two people's days!! Or perhaps person in inside lane has strange sense of humor!!
Glass Houses

Paris, TX

#10 Oct 30, 2010
ALPHA_MALE wrote:
It's your fault that you're an idiot. Why, DO you have warrants? And IF a motorcycle runs into you, you probably pulled out in front of him. But the fact still remains that you are a idiot. Don't you like bike's? Or are you one of them kind that don't like them? And yes it is really stupid of you to even ask something soooooo stupid. I look forward to your next STUPID question/comment.
"one of them kind" and starting sentences with and, yet you are calling someone else stupid. hmmmmm.
Glass Houses

Paris, TX

#11 Oct 30, 2010
getitright wrote:
It was the motorcycle guy's fault. Person in inside lane stopped to let him turn, just as PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER DO. Guess what happened next? Guy in outside lane comes up and nails the guy on the motorcycle. Moral of story: Do not turn in front of people if you cannot see BOTH lanes of traffic and take care of warrants if you have them. One person in the inside lane thinking they are being "courteous", screwed up two people's days!! Or perhaps person in inside lane has strange sense of humor!!
No kidding getitright. You can cuss me, use your middle finger to tell me I'm number one or whatever you wish. However you will not see me stopping short to allow someone to turn in front of me like you describe. It puts all involved at risk. With accident and injury attorneys all around these days, your friendly gesture to let someone make their turn in front of you may cost you. Remember, no good deed goes unpunished.
Kandy Samples

Moline, IL

#12 Oct 30, 2010
ALPHA_MALE wrote:
as you sit in your moms basement,slapping at your ghetto keyboard,with a pencil stuck in your shriveled up baby arm, alpha male,what a beeyatch.

“I AM THE ONE”

Location hidden

#13 Oct 30, 2010
Glass Houses wrote:
<quoted text>"one of them kind" and starting sentences with and, yet you are calling someone else stupid. hmmmmm.
And are you some kind of God??? No, then STFU. And it sounds like your one of them kind.

“I AM THE ONE”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 30, 2010
Kandy Samples wrote:
<quoted text>as you sit in your moms basement,slapping at your ghetto keyboard,with a pencil stuck in your shriveled up baby arm, alpha male,what a beeyatch.
And first I ain't got no basement, And my laptop ain't ghetto, And I don't use a pencil,,And I don't have a baby arm, And if you're gonna spell bitch then spell it,,, BITCH. You are a troll ass spammer so eat troll eat, I command you to answer back, be a good little minion and do as I say.
BUCK HUNTER

Moline, IL

#15 Oct 30, 2010
ALPHA_MALE wrote:
<quoted text>And first I ain't got no basement, And my laptop ain't ghetto, And I don't use a pencil,,And I don't have a baby arm, And if you're gonna spell bitch then spell it,,, BITCH. You are a troll ass spammer so eat troll eat, I command you to answer back, be a good little minion and do as I say.
You sound exactly like a little bitch that waits until you get a block away before you start calling people names,then run up in your mommies house and peek out the window after you call the police,then run and fetch mommies slipper and rub her feet while she beats your meat.lmfao
BUCK HUNTER

Moline, IL

#16 Oct 30, 2010
"aint got no"
lol
Rocky

Melissa, TX

#17 Oct 30, 2010
getitright wrote:
Typical drivers in Paris, each think they are the only person on the road. Maybe if the outside lane was alert, he would have looked ahead and seen what was happening, then slowed down?
Old Blue Eyes

Moline, IL

#18 Oct 30, 2010
Kandy Samples wrote:
START SEEING CARS.
my thoughts exactly.
Good Grief

Melissa, TX

#19 Oct 30, 2010
Glass Houses wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding getitright. You can cuss me, use your middle finger to tell me I'm number one or whatever you wish. However you will not see me stopping short to allow someone to turn in front of me like you describe. It puts all involved at risk. With accident and injury attorneys all around these days, your friendly gesture to let someone make their turn in front of you may cost you. Remember, no good deed goes unpunished.
Just admit that you would never be a polite driver. You are in too big of a hurry to get nowhere.

“I AM THE ONE”

Location hidden

#20 Oct 30, 2010
BUCK HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>You sound exactly like a little bitch that waits until you get a block away before you start calling people names,then run up in your mommies house and peek out the window after you call the police,then run and fetch mommies slipper and rub her feet while she beats your meat.lmfao
You are a total fu cking idiot, and also a name changer. Did you think nobody would notice? Damn stupid fu ck wad. And just for your info. I DON'T NEED TO CALL THE COPS, I can handle things own my own. Unlike you stupid yankee di ck heads. All ya'll can do is whine to the cops like always. So just go get fu cked and suck a di ck. I look forward to you're next stupid gayass question/comment. Now be a good little cry baby bitch and answer back like a good little minion. I command you.(be sure to use another name, you know you will) buck hunter, good god, how stupid. What are you in the 3rd grade? Hurry now, hurry, ask your mommy if you can come out and play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can I dropout of school in Tennessee 10 min Inquisitor 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 min HodaPharts 1,057
MLK Holiday 1 hr Inquisitor 42
What happened to Ail Burress 1 hr So true 11
Woke up today and....... 13 hr Political Atheist 26
lamar county courthouse politics???? 13 hr Gumshoes 1
Bank tower fine. 17 hr TrumpReality 54

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages