is there an adult novelty store in or...

is there an adult novelty store in or near paris texas??????????

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
if you say so

Mifflinburg, PA

#1 Sep 15, 2011
is there an adult novelty store in or near paris texas??????????
NOPE

Paris, TX

#2 Sep 15, 2011
if you say so wrote:
is there an adult novelty store in or near paris texas??????????
Order your toys online like the rest of the perverts.
big j

Paris, TX

#3 Sep 15, 2011
there is one bout 12 miles north of town on 271 its right by the red river its called foxy's xxx
cash

Blossom, TX

#4 Sep 17, 2011
sweet dreams is on 82 east lamar road has some big ones
if you say so

Whitney, TX

#8 Sep 17, 2011
whats it next to cash
cash

Blossom, TX

#9 Sep 18, 2011
about 4600 block
mandabug

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2014
Is it still there
Fun

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2016
cash wrote:
sweet dreams is on 82 east lamar road has some big ones
Is that Paris tx
Bo Nose

Dallas, TX

#13 Aug 13, 2016
if you say so wrote:
is there an adult novelty store in or near paris texas??????????
Third floor Lamar county courthouse. Ask for Gary.
LEI

Paris, TX

#14 Aug 13, 2016
Now I hear that it's Chuckles that keeps a collection of "grown up" magazines and toys. And some of them end up at the courthouse!
Bo Nose

Dallas, TX

#15 Aug 13, 2016
LEI wrote:
Now I hear that it's Chuckles that keeps a collection of "grown up" magazines and toys. And some of them end up at the courthouse!
Now there's an image to ponder: Chuckles and Big Fat Gary rolling around in a sweaty mess in the law library. The only question is who's pitching and who's catching? I gotta go with Young behind the plate. All that bluster and bark is a beard.
Who

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 14, 2016
Bo Nose wrote:
<quoted text>

Now there's an image to ponder: Chuckles and Big Fat Gary rolling around in a sweaty mess in the law library. The only question is who's pitching and who's catching? I gotta go with Young behind the plate. All that bluster and bark is a beard.
Kind of funny. Years ago I knew a woman who was a former prostitute. She worked with a public service agency to get women off the streets.

She said it is surprising the number if lawyers, DAs, & judges who frequented the service of prostitutes.

She said the most dangerous & twisted customers were these same men of the law.

Kind if weird.
Tactics

United States

#17 Aug 14, 2016
I heard that by an insurance salesman once.
Super star

Atoka, OK

#18 Aug 14, 2016
There is a huge adult store on I-30 about 5 miles west of Mount Vernon. I think it is the Satillo exit. They used to own the one that was in Author city that went out of business. Very nice couple run it. I can't imagine though anyone wanting porn when the internet is the easiest way to see it, and most of it is free.
Super star

Atoka, OK

#19 Aug 14, 2016
There is a store 5 miles west of Mount Vernon TX right off the Satillo exit.
Nikki

Paris, TX

#20 Aug 14, 2016
Who wrote:
<quoted text>

Kind of funny. Years ago I knew a woman who was a former prostitute. She worked with a public service agency to get women off the streets.

She said it is surprising the number if lawyers, DAs, & judges who frequented the service of prostitutes.

She said the most dangerous & twisted customers were these same men of the law.

Kind if weird.
You know I have the biggest d*Ld0 collection in Lamar county. I can post the link where I order mine and yeah the courthouse crew is kinky...we've talked about it and compared stories.
Tactics

Arlington, TX

#21 Aug 14, 2016
Tactics wrote:
I heard that by an insurance salesman once.
That wasn't me.
Tactics

Arlington, TX

#22 Aug 14, 2016
Tactics wrote:
<quoted text>

That wasn't me.
That wasn't me either
Tactics

Paris, TX

#23 Aug 14, 2016
Tactics wrote:
<quoted text>

That wasn't me either
Yes it was me and I its true I have a huge collection of sex toys. I'm not ashamed of it and it's open for discussion.
Ms Johnson

United States

#24 Aug 14, 2016
And just which one do you think i would like?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If You Commit a Crime 22 min dad 19
P.T.R.Assisted Living Paris, Tx 2 hr Tired Employee 10
I Guess We're Not Allowed To Talk About It 5 hr yep 8
Lake Tawakoni 5 hr Nikki 7
Best dance studio in town? 5 hr Wrong 15
What happened to Ail Burress 6 hr Nikki 306
Lying press 6 hr FYI 7
Meth Head Murders Workers 10 hr FYI 41
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Mon Batgirl 185

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages