Paris News.....Really?

Paris News.....Really?

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unreal

Paris, TX

#1 Dec 21, 2012
The Governor of Texas comes to town and you don't even put his picture on the front page with this major announcement? Kudos to Charles Richards for making sure he was covered on his blog.

You people are ridiculous!

Judged:

11

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bob

Papeete, French Polynesia

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Too busy publishing stuff from the AP wire to get involved in local news.
Unreal

Paris, TX

#3 Dec 21, 2012
bob wrote:
Too busy publishing stuff from the AP wire to get involved in local news.
They had a story about the announcement, but disrespected Rick Perry because he is a Republican. I hate that damn rag of a paper. Mary Madewell, you are better served being a casino slot h 0.
Spellingishard

Paris, TX

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Lol, half of the front page was about the 400 new jobs, and Rick Perry is in the opening sentence. You idiots really need to learn how to read.
dr oid

College Station, TX

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Too busy soliciting ads from PRMC etc... Sunday's edition will be great with articles such as Deja Vu. Might take 5 minutes to read the whole paper Sunday! Absolute Junk!
Unreal

Paris, TX

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Spellingishard wrote:
Lol, half of the front page was about the 400 new jobs, and Rick Perry is in the opening sentence. You idiots really need to learn how to read.
Duh. My point is his picture was absent.
unemploed

Rockwall, TX

#7 Dec 21, 2012
The Skinner company is more important than a racist gov.I am glad that we are finally getting work here but perry should of stayed at home.
Spellingishard

Paris, TX

#8 Dec 21, 2012
unemploed wrote:
The Skinner company is more important than a racist gov.I am glad that we are finally getting work here but perry should of stayed at home.
This. Who cares about Perry? What's important is the new jobs.
bob

Papeete, French Polynesia

#9 Dec 21, 2012
unemploed wrote:
The Skinner company is more important than a racist gov.I am glad that we are finally getting work here but perry should of stayed at home.
If Perry had stayed home and not gotten involved in this, the company would not have moved here.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cajun

Paris, TX

#10 Dec 21, 2012
I feel certain the newspaper had gone to press before Governor Perry arrived in Paris. If there is not a photograph in today's (Friday) paper, then you have a reason to complain

I congratulate our mayor and governor for working to bring this industry to Paris.
lol

Paris, TX

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Thanks Cajun for pointing out what I feel was an obvious point which was overlooked by the previous posters. Come on, common sense people
Just me

Paris, TX

#12 Dec 21, 2012
According to the online Paris News, there is a picture & write-up about Gov. Perry & the new plant in today's Paris News.
curious

Dallas, TX

#13 Dec 23, 2012
4 ads in the PN on the last Sunday before Christmas? Hopefully someone just took the ads out before I bought the paper. If not its pathetic.
curious

Blossom, TX

#14 Dec 23, 2012
that is all i got in mine,and yes to your point
Just Me

Prairie Village, KS

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Just so you know Mary Madewell writes what she is told to by her boss! Maybe you should send a letter to the editor and express your thoughts to her or the publisher of the paper. As for what Mary Madewell does in her own is none of your business!!
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
They had a story about the announcement, but disrespected Rick Perry because he is a Republican. I hate that damn rag of a paper. Mary Madewell, you are better served being a casino slot h 0.
LMAO

Paris, TX

#16 Dec 26, 2012
Just Me wrote:
Just so you know Mary Madewell writes what she is told to by her boss! Maybe you should send a letter to the editor and express your thoughts to her or the publisher of the paper. As for what Mary Madewell does in her own is none of your business!!
<quoted text>
Zip it Mary! You still write crap and we know you hate Rick Perry.
Tara

Austin, TX

#17 Dec 26, 2012
Just another repugnent trying to start trouble. Gives no thought to whether their claim has any standing.
LMAO

Paris, TX

#18 Dec 26, 2012
Tara wrote:
Just another repugnent trying to start trouble. Gives no thought to whether their claim has any standing.
You zip it too Tara. Who squeezed your head?
Tara

Austin, TX

#19 Dec 26, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You zip it too Tara. Who squeezed your head?
Your thighs were squeezing purty damn hard when I was eating that sweet tang out.
firefish

Houston, TX

#20 Dec 26, 2012
Unreal wrote:
The Governor of Texas comes to town and you don't even put his picture on the front page with this major announcement? Kudos to Charles Richards for making sure he was covered on his blog.
You people are ridiculous!
I'm sure Perry did none of the hard work, he had some poor aids do it all for him then try to explain it, so he could up here and be hero. He may have signed a few papers, but I'm quite sure thats about it. Who cares if his picture was not on the front cover he's not the Pope. If you don't like TPN then don't read it, pretty simple. Before someone else says it, call TPN and ask why his picture wasn't on the front cover, if it's any of your business, I'm sure they will tell you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People can't park 21 min thewayitis 9
Attention First Federal/ Amis 30 min Grisham 224
Nikki Admits She Lied! 46 min Grisham 41
PRMC name change???? 1 hr Grisham 24
Keep Paris working cheap!! The real slogan. 3 hr school is in session 21
Proposition A 4 hr Toni 24
Patti Dunagan 8 hr Curious George 1
Upscale restaurants in Paris? 19 hr HWHallelujah 74

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages